1. Absolutly lovley to hear that RDF is coming! I can finally stop looking for the realm i have been looking for the last 8 years. 1x rates, RDF, no p2win, almost everything is working. Finally i can play wotlk like it was ment to be played!!

Dont bring in p2w smourn-heroes from icecrown. Thats not even the same game...

2. Ehh...
    Okay, so RDF, fine, I get it, but it's gonna cause empty worlds, I came here for an alive, 1x Wrath experience.
    Heirlooms, fine, if you have an 80 and don't wanna take all that time to level a new class after having already done so, sure.

But...cross realm? That needs to be checked and balanced, bg's or arenas it doesn't matter. If you take a bunch of medium equipped properly skilled Lord players into a team of P2W chumps, they still have a huge chance to crush you on their wallet size alone. I don't mess with that at ALL. If you can find a way to create a balanced system (which sounds impossible, what, checking gearscore to place teams? Not likely) that actually mixes the servers in a way that makes sense like possibly having options to only queue with your server, or make a "too long of a queue" priority in some way to keep within your own realm, and after x time has passed, it starts looking into cross realm so you're not "not" getting into PvP at all, or for stupid long amounts of time, to fight the same teams.

I really don't wanna look for another server, this is such a great one and I'm having a blast here...but this scares me a bit.

3. this is the best idea so far IMO. You should really add cross-realm arena

4. i'm very sad when i see you're going to enable RDF on server.

RDF make the people unsocial with other players, because no need to make relationships between them.

Lordaedon experience must be unique, 1x, like the original game.

I think this change will be a step backward for the server and the community

I you want things "easy" , you should search for another server to play. I think .

5. Frankly if they made lordaeron like icecrown but only no p2win the realm would be better then icecrown.But no modified diff or similiar things,just pure copy but no modified settings.

Same with Outland but since bandwith costs well i know they need money to cover costs (hehe i know,donated **** load ) but maybe they could have same realm but only no2pwin.I can bet my *** off if they made iceking nr2 but no shop (like at all) the realm would kick everyone's *** in pop.

100% guaruanteed,but theres always question of donation...Guess Administration is aware no money no realm no realm no people no people no game.

6. thumbs up for RDF and heirlooms.
    cross realm pvp scene should be reworked rly hard, like ppl mentioned that smournes turn into shadow edges and hc items goes into nm versions.
    only players who obtained hc items in legit way should be able to use them in bgs, donated items get locked.
    its enough that rdf and heirlooms are going to be implemented, so more ppl return back to lord, that also mean pvp will get more active and no needed crossing bg/arenas with icc and at realms.

7. You know - you just have to ask yourself, "who are you making these change for?"

Is it for the people who asked for a server like Lord and have been the foundation, the backbone of the community?

Or is it for the people who only play on Lord cause they can't login to Icecrown cause the server is always full and they don't want to donate for a fast pass insta queue?

ALL over the official WoW forums, when they are talking about Classic Vanilla, one of the main selling points that people want is NO flying and NO RDF. Essentially, they want the core elements from WoW that made it great in the first place.

Their is a reason why RDF is seen as one of the last straws that killed WoW's popularity.
    RDF is not what makes Icecrown popular, its the PTW and x7 rates.

If you want to make an Icecrown v2, go for it. But their is no reason to butcher Lord to accomplish that.
    I can't comment on BG's and Arenas since I have no level 80's and am unaware of queue times at max level.

8. My thoughts about this:
    -RDF: it's true that "no RDF" was Lordaeron insignia but at lvl 80 it slow down things a lot, so implementing RDF is a good idea.
    -Heirlooms: really not a big deal for me, kinda nice.
    -Crossrealm BGs: could work, BiS IC players will be randomly put in both factions so it won't be unfair to Lord players.
    -Crossrealm Arenas: Totally unbalanced, unfair and unnecesary, really bad bad and again, bad idea, not okay in any terms, would completely ruin Lord pvp.

9. with the RDF will this mean the quests are at dungeon start or will they remain in the zone itself

10. Crossrealms will be nice mainly for twink brackets and dont forget most shadowmournes childs have no skill :D .

11. those childs are sticking in groups called premades. so most of time lord ppl will face unrespect and undominating in pvp bracket. lord players are not naive and its why playing this realm instead of another one.

12. Frankly if they made lordaeron like icecrown but only no p2win the realm would be better then icecrown.But no modified diff or similiar things,just pure copy but no modified settings.
    Stop with this pay2win nonsense, there is no such thing. Every piece of gear is obtainable one way or the other. The people that complain on ''p2w'' are people that are generally bad at the game and are looking for excuses to blame on. For instance in PvP - There can be someone who has fully donated for a warrior bis kit and still be terrible at the game, and then there is someone who is semi decent at the game with non bis gear and hasn't paid a penny to this server and will beat him, people are just looking for excuses to why they're bad at the game and nothing else, stop it already.

Same with Outland but since bandwith costs well i know they need money to cover costs (hehe i know,donated **** load ) but maybe they could have same realm but only no2pwin.I can bet my *** off if they made iceking nr2 but no shop (like at all) the realm would kick everyone's *** in pop.

100% guaruanteed,
    So basically Medivh that naive people wanted so bad and it was obviously gonna die out and be forced to merge with outland?
    And basically Lordaeron that they're now giving heirlooms because it was torture to level on it and now they're implementing rdf?

I can bet my *** off if they made iceking nr2 but no shop (like at all) the realm would kick everyone's *** in pop.
    And no, it would die faster than any other realm.

13. NO DO NOT DO THIS! to anyone thinking yes, keep in mind that blackrock players have op gear straight away, and icecrown is full of shadowmournes. lordaerons arenas and battlegrounds will become unplayable unless your an icecrown / blackrock player.

14. No it woudnt ,if we are talking pure copy.p2win in this sense is shortcut (not directly p2win,its term to explain shop to ingnorant people like you).I am bit longer here then you Sumic,i know what kills realm,Lordaeron difficulty is what killed realm completely and no rdf,no heirlooms.At its prime it had 12k people.

Good or bad you cant deny the 6.6k gs vs 3kgs dont care how good you are.Outland is different story due to how Tbc functions as whole.
    Same with MOP arenas.

Do you know why people tend to donate the most?In pure essence?It's to dominate pvp,to feel overpowered stomping people,it triggers your amigdala btw giving you rush when you feel the domination(not just in game).

Rdf is implemented to attract more people to it,not to torture people.Heirlooms as well,but if my predictions are correct not much will change unless they ditch "hardcore concept" and implement everything normal (which is at this stage biased towards MEMORIES and other guilds) including RS.

This shows how unaware is people need for something pure (vanilla project is pure example of no gear shop).

Also you are forgetting that if there is no other realm (higher scaled) of current expansion (be it wrath,tbc,cata) the current one without shop would be populated to the max,albeit shop is needed and that is main thing about Warmane,they cannot fund everything by themselved can they?

I can guarantee if they released Cataclysm realm pure unedited ,no shop wise but i.e 5x on leveling and 1x rep WITH all quests,things working that realm would strive.

Also before you talk skill wise personally i did obtain forum gladiator title (which was removed some time ago) which was r1 on warsong on double bracket (2s,3s) so i kno what heightened pve gear does in arena.

Tbc does not equate alot of things since it misses achievments,rdf,and some other things plus a concept of things has changed in other expansions so in my opinion tbc is not right expansion to talk about (lordaeron has 4k cap,medivh had 400,notice the different pattern).

15. I can guarantee if they released Cataclysm realm pure unedited ,no shop wise but i.e 5x on leveling and 1x rep WITH all quests,things working that realm would strive.
    ^ This. Any expansion that's not p2w, x1-x5 and normal difficulty would be full of players, yes , even WoD. But its not healthy for Warmane since there is no money there. So you get Icecrown.

Now on the changes, RDF enabled is great and I'm so happy they finally listened to people's cry. I wont set foot in Gundrak ever again, thank gods. Nothing stops you to talk to ppl with RDF as well.

Heirlooms are finally here, I'm so happy. After leveling 3 chars without them I felt like I'm gonna die. And again, if you wanna enjoy full heirloomless experience then by all means don't buy them. I need them because I "enjoyed" that 3 times already.

About PvP, ehh, I'm clother so im not very happy about SM lolstorms and grips right on SM. Gonna vote no for that. Alliance is way stronger on Lordaeron and I've heard on Icecrown as well (altho hks leaderboard says otherwise lol) and I play Horde so that's a double no from me :D But 10-79 should by all means be connected with Icecrown.

First ... 5678917 ... Last