1. sure tell that to all hc players that will stop playing so noobs can buy gear
    Edited: July 15, 2017

2. The kind of items we can get seem appropriate to me. Kara + HC + Darkmoon. I've been farming Kara for like 5-6 weeks now and personally don't mind if some people get an item or two or even if they buy 16 pieces to get fully geared. How is that impacting my experience of playing Warmane?

I know that good gear doesn't equal good player. There's still incentive to do Gruul's and Mag to prepare for T5 content. So what's the problem exactly?

3. Yo people who are saying that no new people will join etc or people are quitting, Icecrown has always had a shop and it has been the most populated and active server out of others for years. While Lorderon that was hardcore and without a shop has had many people quit / leave and has 1/4th of icecrown's population.

4. Please Remove Magister's Terrace drops.

5. Link me what items from Magister's Terrace in store

6. sure tell that to all hc players that will stop playing so noobs can buy gear
    You can't even english, who exactly is the noob here?

7. Link me what items from Magister's Terrace in store
    they removed it a few days ago.

8. I'm reloading store page several times a day to see if they removed it. I always check the same particular item. Idk if they removed the rest of MT loot, but this particular item is still here.

Trying not to give any incentive to buy it as it would be an abuse in my opinion and I don't want that.
    Warmane staff feel free to PM me...

9. if u mean weapon that same as any other blue weapon around , i don't see problem

10. That particular weap fills a gap in itemization for a certain class, just like most loots from this dungeon.
    The simple fact that it is not obtainable in the game at the moment should be a problem ?

11. Helps if you say what drop you're talking about, i had a quick look and didn't see any MT weapons.

Edit: Nightstrike throwing weapon? Worse than a questing green (mama's insurance), worse than felsteel whisper knifes cheap crafted.. It's genuinely pretty meh as an item in general, why would anyone buy this when there are multiple better blues, let alone epics. You can say it's decent for a tank, but really extremely minor point.
    Edited: July 17, 2017

12. That particular weap fills a gap in itemization for a certain class, just like most loots from this dungeon.
    The simple fact that it is not obtainable in the game at the moment should be a problem ?
    Its just some thrown wep Nightstrike

13. Guys all I'm saying is that what can't be looted YET in the game shouldn't be on the store, it just doesn't make sense.
    If no one cares then so be it.

Also no, it is not worse than a questing green GUN (do you even rogue ?) and is actually in the top 3 thrown weap available on the serv atm, except for T5 loot.
    Stam - hit - expertise and a bigger damage range than even Kara's "epic" thrown, makes it top3 for pvp with Felsteel (which isn't cheap, check AH ?) and Gladiator's.

If I were to spend hundreds to gear up a pvp rogue, the best option currently in store is Nightstrike.
    AND IT IS NOT OBTAINABLE IN THE DAMN GAME.

Edit : Anyways, my point isn't about Nighstrike being too stronk,
    It's about telling the the staff they probably unwantedly added items in the shop that players can't obtain in the game.
    If they know about it and it's on purpose then fuk me, I'm done debating this anyways.

14. This is so :( raiding so useless now when u going to ruin pvp soon 2? Maybe you could also start selling the attune for ssc and tk since there are guys who want to be over geared to raid u can make it more easy to that kind of ppl.while u at it give all gear for pvp no mather u will get some money for it anyway.
    For over a month u could buy SSC / TK Attune from a couple top guilds on server for gold / coins... theyll carry u for a price.

15. Guys all I'm saying is that what can't be looted YET in the game shouldn't be on the store, it just doesn't make sense.
    If no one cares then so be it.

Also no, it is not worse than a questing green GUN (do you even rogue ?) and is actually in the top 3 thrown weap available on the serv atm, except for T5 loot.
    Stam - hit - expertise and a bigger damage range than even Kara's "epic" thrown, makes it top3 for pvp with Felsteel (which isn't cheap, check AH ?) and Gladiator's.

If I were to spend hundreds to gear up a pvp rogue, the best option currently in store is Nightstrike.
    AND IT IS NOT OBTAINABLE IN THE DAMN GAME.

Edit : Anyways, my point isn't about Nighstrike being too stronk,
    It's about telling the the staff they probably unwantedly added items in the shop that players can't obtain in the game.
    If they know about it and it's on purpose then fuk me, I'm done debating this anyways.
    Rogues don't need thrown weapons in PVE, and no Nightstrike is not better than that gun for PVE, it has much less stat budget towards dps stats. What you're actually complaining about here seems to be that the blue PVE item when specifically in PVP use is somewhat useful and not available outside the shop. How do you figure Felsteel Knifes are expensive? Check the materials, really aren't that expensive.

Should it be on the shop? Maybe not, but it's really really not a big deal and has zero effect on the game. It's the lowest stat budget slot and it's a completely average quality item. At the end of the day you have to ask why the hell would you spend real currency on a completely mediocre blue item for your char?

First ... 456