1. warmane pls answer serius quetion

i never donate !

i w8 almost 6 hours for stupid queue
    and than i vas 320 i come to site and when go back i was 520
    and than i come here and again when i come back there is open realm list
    what is this ? fake queue or what ? answer ?

dont ignore pls
    im note rude im only asking what is this ? what happen ? why i got kickd from queue ?
    after almost 6 hours thanks for kick from queue haha

2. Well maybe you should at some point ?

3. SerbianInsane,
    As far as I know, the system is as follows: let's take a case when there are 12k people online and 520 more premium people online = 12520 people online
    Whoever is next in queue (even though he is as first actually) will be set as number 521 - because 520 next slots are filled by these extra premium members.
    Therefore, if someone is 220, then in this queue he'll be set as 12741 and if 200 more join, the number will be 12941.
    So there is no fake queue.

4. Well, maybe you should. One donation - no queue for forever or until they change their policies. If you don't want to support them, well enjoy your queue, people that are willing to support the server get to play before you.

i w8 almost 6 hours for stupid queue
    Well that makes me happy. Later today I'll be logging in 10 accounts with no queue and I'll send you warm thoughts. The "stupid queue" is there because it's a popular server, increasing the server cap would also increase the server lag, it's better to have a long queue than an unplayable server. There's many other servers without queues, if you really don't want to support the server, pick some other server and play there.

and than i vas 320 i come to site and when go back i was 520
    and than i come here and again when i come back there is open realm list
    what is this ? fake queue or what ? answer ?
    From 320 to 520, looks like 200 people that support the server logged in. It is possible that the server crashed and that's why you were thrown to open realm list, in this situation you could've skipped the queue completely as well, if you were lucky and were present when the server crashed. It's also possible that you have a cat and it jumped on your keyboard and clicked enter for you or a brother who is messing with you, who knows.

after almost 6 hours thanks for kick from queue haha
    I'm so happy I don't have to wait in queue.

5. do yourself a favor and donate the 10. no more queue ever. considering real wow still charges a ridiculous 15$ a month, it's not asking much at all. 10$ just one payment. do it!