1. 2nd character level boost

So I just got my first character, a warrior, to max level on Lordaeron and kind of want a second, maybe a paladin, so I can pvp on one and raid on another.

I looked on the services page but saw that you can't buy levels on Lordaeron. Are there any plans in the future to allow the purchase of a level ~70 character so I don't have to do the whole 1x leveling again?

p.s. yes I know about the existence of heirlooms and that I'm a dirty casual, but frankly after leveling many characters through various different methods I'm bored of azeroth and outland.

2. Hell NO, this isn't a " pay to win " realm like Deathwing and Ragnaros.

3. Except that 'winning' in wow has always been about gearing up, clearing raids and earning titles in pvp. I'm not asking to do that, just bypass the bits I've done countless times

4. literaly the very first post at lorderon forum is called "LORDERON REALM INFORMATION" and there you can see the answer.

- No character level boosts

and no there is no plan to enable instant 80.that will make 0 sense on x1 blizzlike realm.

5. You can start leveling now. There isn't much to do, unless you're in one of "top" PvE Guilds and you need to farm Dungeons and Raids so you can take Realm First.

6. literaly the very first post at lorderon forum is called "LORDERON REALM INFORMATION" and there you can see the answer.

and no there is no plan to enable instant 80.that will make 0 sense on x1 blizzlike realm.
    It makes perfect sense. On old Molten Lordaeron was option - instant 80 for 2x coins more then Ragnaros. I think it was 20 coins. But then you got naked charachter - usually was AFK tons of them during BGs.

7. So I just got my first character, a warrior, to max level on Lordaeron and kind of want a second, maybe a paladin, so I can pvp on one and raid on another.

I looked on the services page but saw that you can't buy levels on Lordaeron. Are there any plans in the future to allow the purchase of a level ~70 character so I don't have to do the whole 1x leveling again?

p.s. yes I know about the existence of heirlooms and that I'm a dirty casual, but frankly after leveling many characters through various different methods I'm bored of azeroth and outland.
    Oh, you rolled wrong class :D
    Yeah I know your feel bro but aint gonna happen.

8. literaly the very first post at lorderon forum is called "LORDERON REALM INFORMATION" and there you can see the answer.

Having dissabled RDF, broken quest item drop rate and respawn rate makes zero sense on x1 blizzlike realm also. Yet its there
    Edited: November 30, 2015

9. So you come to a realm whose most famous feature is "x1 levelling speed" and ask for insta-max level.

I mean, I don't like to call people names, but...

10. Seriously go to one of the other wrath servers on warmane if you don't like 1x leveling. Go away.

11. They stated that the origonal lord wouldent have such things from the start but they did in the end, just got to wait a long *** time.

12. There is a reason old lord is called old lord and that same reason is why we are playing over here now.

I think they learned their lesson. And have said multiple times that this is a BLIZZ like server and will remain. Go somewhere else with that attitude