1. so this priests are like unicorns.
    much like decent players on this server

2. as I can see, the counters for Spriest are: Enh shama > UDK, Feral.
    When I played on Spriest, it looks impossible to kill good Enh shama.

3. as I can see, the counters for Spriest are: Enh shama > UDK, Feral.
    When I played on Spriest, it looks impossible to kill good Enh shama.
    that`s because you are not unicorn,i bet if you ask Paperlolz he destroy enh shamans as spriest :D

4. It's possible but hard>swd tremor>FEAR>survive till 2nd Fear >dot>pop all cds>mb>swd>disarm>silence>max range>mind >Flay>silence is over spam dp>swd(with pet).>gg

5. Rogue/partial dk/partial sp/partial mage.

6. rogue? but some rogue told me that Wlock with sucubus is anticlass for rogue?

7. To cringe is to express an emotion you simpleton. Explain in a potato way? You have such a grasp of the English language! I jest, you actually sound like a 10-year-old trying to type.
    I quite see thine point, mine chap. Thou dost forsooth carry thyself with the linguistic prowess and proficiency only a pristine gallant of the most eloquent variety could ever muster. Verily, a mere dandiprat such as yours truly stands no chance of ever challenging thine altruistic virtues. Acquire thine assortment of sophisticated headwear in great haste for thou must abscond quite soon, lest thou risketh further exposure of thine delicate senses to the crude prattling of lesser men.

Wow you still don’t get it. This will be my 3rd attempt explaining how it works. Listen closely this time you noob.

If DK and Priest are equally skilled, then the DK will win MOST of the time. Not ALL OF THE TIME. Is that clear and “potato” enough for you to grasp this time?
    Oh, so losing almost every single duel isn't enough of a counter for you. How does the priest make up for the huge advantage the DK has to even win a single duel in the first place? We don't know, it's magic.

No. I find the best DKs I can and duel them. The problem is there are very few equally skilled to me.
    Lol

rogue? but some rogue told me that Wlock with sucubus is anticlass for rogue?
    Destruction beats rogues with Succubus, Affliction doesn't.
    Edited: February 8, 2018

8. It's possible but hard>swd tremor>FEAR>survive till 2nd Fear >dot>pop all cds>mb>swd>disarm>silence>max range>mind >Flay>silence is over spam dp>swd(with pet).>gg
    Technically EnSham should be the worst counter for Spriest. But due to the way Warmane totems work they are quite survivable.

Oh, so losing almost every single duel isn't enough of a counter for you. How does the priest make up for the huge advantage the DK has to even win a single duel in the first place? We don't know, it's magic.
    You still insist this is the case despite my several attempts to explain to you otherwise. I can even show you in game, it doesn't need to be vs your DK so don't worry about saving face.

9. What do you think, what is more hard: Wlock vs him counters(Priest/mage/dk) or DK vs him counters(hunter/paladin) ?

10. Dude dont seek perfect class to win easily.,anything can win anything if good-.It all comes down to reflexes.

11. Dude dont seek perfect class to win easily.,anything can win anything if good-.It all comes down to reflexes.
    I play dk and it is so hard vs Pala, can you suggest me some good tactic?

12. What about Feral? what are him anticlasses?

13. For ferals, Hunters are the biggest problem, Paladin are too strong, DK's are hard, Mages and Elemental Shamans are complicated too.
    Edited: February 14, 2018

14. Technically EnSham should be the worst counter for Spriest. But due to the way Warmane totems work they are quite survivable.

You still insist this is the case despite my several attempts to explain to you otherwise. I can even show you in game, it doesn't need to be vs your DK so don't worry about saving face.
    What is your name priest on icecrown? I have an dk my main class and i wanna fight strong priests like you!

First ... 45678 Last