1. RP Guild List

Since no one told me NOT to and one person said I totally SHOULD, I guess I'll go ahead and put together an RP Guild List thread! To be organized by game, server, side, and with little notes I can gather from each guild's intro page. I'll try my best to include every active guild, but there's a lot of threads on this forum, so if I miss someone, don't hesitate to leave a comment! (Also I don't know how to format posts on these forums so, sorry in advance xD)

- - - - - Wrath of the Lich King - - - - -
    Lordaeron
    [A]
    <Legacy of the Order>
    Mercenary/Military Story

[H]
    <The Outriders>
    Mercenary-styled

Icecrown

//NONE//

- - - - - Cataclysm - - - - -
    Neltharion
    [A]
    <The Nightfall Vanguard>
    PvE + PvP
    Info: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Neltharion-(A)

[H]
    //NONE//

- - - - - Mists of Pandaria - - - - -
    Frostwolf
    [A]
    <Stormwind Army>
    Armies, Knights, & Soldiers
    (Low Activity)
    Info: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....rmwind-Army-gt

<Frostwolf Alliance>
    Bounty Hunters
    Info: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....twolf-Alliance

[H]
    //NONE//
    Edited: February 20, 2017

2. On frostmane, the leadership of blood knight gladiators moved on and disbanded. The crystal tear has disbanded. Stormwind army hasn't had any events in 6 months. No guilds exist on the flagship server either at the moment. The bloodherald line never gained steam and went defunct in less then a month.

3. Well, that's pretty depressing. All those guilds looked so cool, too!!! :(

4. You need to join the collectors, we are a creative lot. Lava and I are a married couple. We both write and have been published locally! All personalities are welcome. Sadly we are the only show in town, but hey, we've been writing and RP'ing for years.

5. and one person said I totally SHOULD
    Heeeheee ^_^

I'm glad to see it appear! About Frostwolf guilds, let's not get too far ahead with "you need to join this", although you seem to be the best bet right now, SaphedaSera. Besides, this is a guild connection thread! For advertising needs it's best to use your guild threads :P

Still, it's great that there is response to this so soon!

6. Added! Best of luck to the new Lordaeron guild~!

7. Please remove 'the collectors' from the active guild list so as not to confuse anyone. Thx.

8. <CouncilOfTheBlackHarvest> has been disbanded. Not enough interest.

9. So many guilds losing interest! Mine is still going strong, though I only have two members - counting myself.

Hope to drum up more support, and best of luck Sera/Vorgaroth.

10. So many guilds losing interest! Mine is still going strong, though I only have two members - counting myself.

Hope to drum up more support, and best of luck Sera/Vorgaroth.
    Thankya. It is what it is. I've been around the scene for many years. New guilds rise and fall quickly. The collectors were a compromise of sorts, which allowed the most diverse sorts to participate and everyone be important to the plotline. While I'm disappointed in premise that it didn't catch on given it's goal of every reasonable character shining equally as they would wish, it was not really too surprising. Far too many folk aren't happy unless the spotlight focuses squarely upon themselves or wont be happy unless the RP is catered to their preferences one way or another. In a small community such as this I realize I expected too much of the roleplay community that exists here.

At the prodding of my other half and considering time invested, we will start a new guild with no expectations. A bounty hunter guild in premise based upon Lava's creative mind. Lava's pc will be the main character and she is a down to earth, giving person. Her character will be the main and others are totes at my discretion. We desire only a good story which appeals to the masses. If anyone comes to the plate with outstanding creativity, I'll be happy to include it in the mix, but make no mistake lava's toon is the main character.
    Edited: February 11, 2016

11. WOW THIS THREAD IS OLD and obviously very very inaccurate. I've been off warmane for a while but now I'm back!! Unfortunately I have no idea what the RP climate is like anymore so while I try to edit this old thing and bring it up to date again, anyone wanna throw out some names and info for me to put on the list?
    Edited: February 16, 2017

12. I can give you an update to Lordaeron

ALLIANCE

- "Templars of Ironforge" is no more

- "Wrath of the Lich Twinks" is never a roleplaying guild to begin with. And believe me, we do NOT want to be affiliated with their guild leader ever.

- Currently there's a merc-military based guild I'm in called "Legacy of the Order" originally formed by 'The Order' originating from the late (and now resurrected in ***) ***. However I'm the only remnant, as the others have moved to the other side which brings us to...

HORDE

- "The Outriders" - Merc based guild formed by remnants of The Order who moved to Horde, speak to Abwa or contact rp-ooc channel
    Edited: February 17, 2017

13. - "Wrath of the Lich Twinks" is never a roleplaying guild to begin with. And believe me, we do NOT want to be affiliated with their guild leader ever.
    Yes, that one made me cringe. I went ahead and removed it from the OP as to avoid confusion and.... what I'd expect to be some fairly awkward situations.

14. D: I wish someone had said something sooner! That guild's been sitting on the list for months!!! Hopefully no harm came from its accidental inclusion!

12 Last