1. July 6, 2016  
    This looks really, really good. I may use it for Legion in the event that I have few enough buttons to fit on the bar. Otherwise, I'll have to wait for more action bar space.

2. July 6, 2016  
    This looks really, really good. I may use it for Legion in the event that I have few enough buttons to fit on the bar. Otherwise, I'll have to wait for more action bar space.
    The 2nd button in the bottom right corner of the screen, the one with bars on it... that's an actionbar menu! And from there you can with a single click set the number of main bars, and sidebars. :)

All the default actionbars are available.

Edit:
    That is, all the main/normal bars are there, and the pet bar. Stance bar and extrabutton (from Cata and up) are still missing, but I'm almost done with them and will have them out in a day or two at most. :)

3. July 7, 2016  
    Awesome. That's good to know and glad to see you're still working and supporting the UI. I will probably try using this in Legion. I'll try them out on Wrath for sure.

4. July 7, 2016  
    Added a stance bar. Sort of. :)

Not long until all the basic elements are in place now. Party frames and target auras next! And 3rd class resources, starting with combo points.

5. July 8, 2016  
    I've noticed I am not able to see buffs or debuffs on my target. Can this please be, somehow, fixed? It's very important IMHO and it's the only thing keeping me from using this awesome UI.

6. July 8, 2016  
    I've noticed I am not able to see buffs or debuffs on my target. Can this please be, somehow, fixed? It's very important IMHO and it's the only thing keeping me from using this awesome UI.
    Totally agree! Imagine how I feel... a feral druid that has no idea what bleeds are running, how many combo points I have, and so on, lol! :D

It's next on my todo-list, so it won't be long! Promise! :)

7. July 8, 2016  
    Totally agree! Imagine how I feel... a feral druid that has no idea what bleeds are running, how many combo points I have, and so on, lol! :D

It's next on my todo-list, so it won't be long! Promise! :)
    Yeah, I can only imagine your pain.. can't wait! I really, really like the UI, it's so clean and nice, just that one thing is missing... :)) so thanks!

8. July 8, 2016  
    Hey, Can you add 2 things. The debuffs on the target that you're probably working on and to be able to see the HP of your target, your HP/Mana etc. Also in the bottom right when you put your mouseover on some player, in the box to show right next to the guild his rank there. Like ElvUI has it.
    Otherwise it's one of the best UI's that I've ever seen!

9. July 8, 2016  
    Hey, Can you add 2 things. The debuffs on the target that you're probably working on and to be able to see the HP of your target, your HP/Mana etc. Also in the bottom right when you put your mouseover on some player, in the box to show right next to the guild his rank there. Like ElvUI has it.
    Otherwise it's one of the best UI's that I've ever seen!
    Values on health bars are right around the corner too! :)

Guild rank in tooltips? I'll look into it. :)

10. Is there an updated version of this? I love the interface but cannot see buffs on my targets and it is not working with other addons like GS lite. Amazing so far though. It would be nice to be able to change the chat box options like font size too :)

11. Where I should edit castbar position?
    Edited: February 23, 2017

12. Hello there :)

First of all, let me compliment you for your great work dude, this is amazing!

Now I have a question that I would like to see clarified. Which version is more suitable for wotlk? Should I download the most recent one or is that a specific release that would work better with wotlk?

I ask this because I found a few bugs, such as random target name swaps (my current target has the name of the previous one) and a lot of LUA Errors, which probably are mostly conflits with certain addons.

If you already tested that and have some sort of a "forbiden list" of wotlk addons that just won't go with this, that would be really cool :).

If not, then I would just like to know which version would work better on wotlk.

Thank you one more time, for the great work!

13. Great work, keep it that way and you are winner.

14. Just logged in to post a quick thank you for the amazing work. Very easy to install, to use too. Clean and tidy, no mumbo jumbo text all over.

Edit : Quick question, does anyone know if it's possible to bring the cast bar down a bit?
    Edited: March 16, 2017

15. i was trying to run this on the 5.4.8 client but it seems to be out of date for me, any tips?
    PS this looks great, good work!

First 123 Last