1. I have a question: We can transfer our characters now. But at what point does the server just merge? We have raid schedules to figure out for ourselves and whatnot.
    I don't know an exact time, but you'll have a fair while to transfer your characters.

2. Alot of things could have been done to try and save Medivh before doing this. The problem is, nothing was even tried.

3. i'm going to look for a new server to play on....i mean, why bother with 5x ....just do instant 70....VOA here i come !!!
    And to waste **** ton of hours raiding for gear, when you can just spend a dollar in the shop and get it within a minute?

4. Alot of things could have been done to try and save Medivh before doing this. The problem is, nothing was even tried.
    And what would we have tried? Things that made the realm less than what it was? Increase XP rates? Provide some sort of carrot-on-a-stick? Most of the suggestions proposed were either not feasible, or it was a suggestion that would essentially make Medivh more like Outland.

There isn't a perfect solution. Someone is bound to be unhappy with the solution here. Trying to please everyone is unreasonable.

5. Would be nice if we could at least reroll on Horde. Our party choose aliance eventho were horde in heart. We only took ali coz they were less and we wanted to balance that server. Now it doesnt rly matter with that high pop.

6. Sad to see this happen, but can't really say it's unreasonable. Unfortunately because of real life I was unable to keep playing on Medivh after a while, and by now its population has decreased enough that its end seemed inevitable. Not sure what would have worked. Strange thing is, I imagined a greater part of the Lordaeron community (if nothing else) would have been interested enough to keep the server going, but apparently the low population ==> people leave ==> even less population ==> ... chain got out of hand enough that most people went away. Even though the people persistent enough to stay until now instead of, say, starting/resuming a character on Outland might in large part be those who decidedly wouldn't want to play on Outland (I'd count myself in that category, though the low population put me off from returning too), at least some will benefit.

7. And what would we have tried? Things that made the realm less than what it was? Increase XP rates? Provide some sort of carrot-on-a-stick? Most of the suggestions proposed were either not feasible, or it was a suggestion that would essentially make Medivh more like Outland.

There isn't a perfect solution. Someone is bound to be unhappy with the solution here. Trying to please everyone is unreasonable.
    Yeah, Im just dumping some frustration here, Im sorry my man. I just really hope end pve gear dont get to the shop.

8. How about guild banks? Does it transfer over if you're a guild master or do you have to withdraw everything and deposit into inventory and regular bank? Or, does the actual merger handle guild banks? Thank you.

9. How about guild banks? Does it transfer over if you're a guild master or do you have to withdraw everything and deposit into inventory and regular bank? Or, does the actual merger handle guild banks? Thank you.
    Guilds, guild banks, friends list, that sort of thing - does not get transferred.

10. Listen.. to the people who are and will complain about the transfer/merge. Medivh is dead af, so many more than you have complained about this and asked for a fix like this should happen, the majority outweigh your stupidity. Besides, what is there to fear even? As far as I've seen the only difference between Medivh and Outland is the vast population, xp rate and the store. The difficulty of the Raid Instances are exactly the, it's not like one is post nerf and the other is pre nerf, it's the same damn thing. And the store is there as a catch up mechanic, you'll never be able to buy items that are in current content release until after the next content is released and I think it's a pretty good thing.. Also before you say "pay2win" you need to realise you don't even need to pay money for coins to buy that certain item or items. Like what I did with DST for example, farm gold > sell gold through store > get coins > buy item.. literally zero irl money wasted.

11. I'm with you McTupee. I chose Medivh for the X1 xp rate also.

12. Was there a warning that I missed about having to repay 100g for duel spec? Cause thats happened to me and a few others ive talked to. :/ especially sucks after gold squish lol.

13. Obviously there is some resistance to picking a specific date when Medivh will be shut down, but can we at least get whether we are talking days or weeks?

14. Congratulations on releasing Black Temple and I am sure the PVE community is overjoyed.

However, I have some questions.
    1. Is there any other content / item being released along with Black Temple? I was wondering when the "Faction" Battlegear will be added to give newbies a good start in the BGs.

Regarding the Merge:
    2. Regarding the Merge between two realms, Outland's population will increase eventually and when it reaches 12,000 Players online, we will experience login queues (just like in Icecrown realm). One has to donate (just like Icecrown) to be able to bypass the longer queues?

3. Transferred characters from Medivh to Outland will also have same reputation / Profession stats as they were in Medivh? Or the transferred people will start with 0 (neutral) Reputation?

15. 1. They are available, for honor.
    2. Ofc you will have to donate atleast 10 dollars to skip the que.
    3. Resetting reputation would only be stupid, ofc its not going to be done.

First 12345 ... Last