1. Why Warmane banned me due to their payment system error!!

My card had a repeat charge due to Warman system error, and I was friendly ask your payment team for the last payment refund only if you guys could. Since your payment team says it could be done, and why banned my account? I was trying to solve the problem and never being impolite at the beginning, and you guys just simply banned my account for no reason?? Again, the repeat charge happened by your payment system error, if you guys couldn't do the refund just reply to me and say NO. I would like to have my account reactivate and keep playing, thanks.

The information had been sent by ticket and got no reply after Mar 27th Warmane staff Smyth last reply "The funds have been returned to the cardholder. As the payment has been refunded & / or flagged as suspicious / fraud, we are only able to remove the payment from your account and subsequently the coins (remove items if you don't have enough coins to be removed) then your account can be unbanned. Please confirm whether you want this to happen or not."

I've spent $2000 on my account, and been punished by Warmane payment system with $100 charge. Want to know when I can get my account back

2. I've never changed my payment card, and never had issue with payment until the last time system repeat charged me $100 two times on Feb.
    Never get reply by ticket and email since Mar 27th, and have to try it today here.