1. 16 REJECTS vs Huge Multiboxer

We were just passing through Darnassus to get to our meeting location, and we came across this multiboxer with +30 characters. To be honest, I was the first in line and I immediately turned around to save my *** when I saw him, but my bloodthirsty guild mates all charged him, so I followed them. I think none of us expected it to start with, but with the terrain and the element of surprise on our side, and of course the incredible individual skills and teamwork of our guild members, this long PvP Boss fight concluded to a crushing victory for REJECTS!. GG healers, GG REJECTS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkaC-Z0yDsA

2. Just patrolling across my home town getting to my chillout location when I see this horde raid with like 40+ character. To be honest, I had just lost my new, poorly geared 15man DK team to some scuffed knockback spamming raid but my bloodthirsty druid team showed up to annihilate some roleplayers. With the terrain and the element of surprise on my side, I barely managed to wipe them while almost getting absolutely dumpstered. However, the supreme sync of me and my 14 cousins playing Divisionb-Divisionwhatevertheletteris we managed to outperform that HUGE HORDE RAID and basked ourselves in glory after a won battle.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8uC...ature=youtu.be

3. LMAO!! Yeah I was thinking of putting that into the video, but this is my first one and it was a lot of work for what it is lol :p.
    What really happened was: We killed the mbox in Darnassus, then we went to our meeting location and our guild leader asked for a "uo uo uo" /yell spam, and literally 2 minutes later that multiboxer snuck up on us and pushed us all down. Was hilarious, and it wasn't the end of us. Only a few died, and after we ressed and gathered together, we walked around the edge of Teldrassil with water walking until we found a nice spot to finish our event.

PS: Clearly we were only 16 players, you can see that in both videos.

4. Just patrolling across my home town getting to my chillout location when I see this horde raid with like 40+ character. To be honest, I had just lost my new, poorly geared 15man DK team to some scuffed knockback spamming raid but my bloodthirsty druid team showed up to annihilate some roleplayers. With the terrain and the element of surprise on my side, I barely managed to wipe them while almost getting absolutely dumpstered. However, the supreme sync of me and my 14 cousins playing Divisionb-Divisionwhatevertheletteris we managed to outperform that HUGE HORDE RAID and basked ourselves in glory after a won battle.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8uC...ature=youtu.be
    The cycle of life can be cruel.
    Edited: September 11, 2018 Reason: typo

5. if you consider poorly geared dk the one with 6k gss then I dont know what Is good geared for you, tho clearly uou can tell that we wiped ruids and dks :)

6. I thought art of war didn't accept multiboxers.... lmao

@REJECTS that was some really low cheapy win... using water and knockback like that. poor multibox :(

7. low cheapy win... (
    > Implying that fight against multiboxer is somewhere about fair and honor action.