1. You guys need to try to keep up, you got stuck on "mp5".
    And then you proceed to say...

So? You look at it from some "efficiency in slot", dbw for rets is some 80% efficiency in slot and mp5 ring from marrow on ttw mage is some 70% efficiency. So cutoff is somewhere above 70% and under 80% when its starts to 'thats not ninja, it's an upgrade"? Thats the only logical reasoning i can come uo with why dbw is ok for retri and mp5 ring is not ok for mage.
    But I'll bite...
    What mage has use for Mp5/haste combo in PVE? Arcane/fire are both using spirit, and if you play frost in PVE nobody sane will invite you.
    And from what ******* did you pull the percentages? They look pretty wild and innacurate.

Also what part of mp5 is a pure healer stat, while arp is a physical dps stat is so confusing to you that you have include mp5 for casters in this discussion?

2. It boosts dps, that's a fact. By how much - irrelevant. Upgrade is an upgrade, didn't you said that yourself?

Those numbers are actually quite precise. In terms of comparing item with same level item appropriate for class. Example, using frigid eye on ttw will be 30% less effective in that slot compared to rapid ascent. About paladin, dbw has 80% of potential power you would get with sts, assuming both have taiaj as other trink. If we compare dbw with taiaj, its like, laughing stock, less than half of its power.

Point about mp5 was to display low value stat for a spec has use, just as you say. And it's not the only stat on the item. I'm just trying to understand what is the "trigger". If one stat on item is very low value, but item itself is quite powerful, that is disqualification, but if all stats and average on item, then its ok to roll?

Also I want to see that retri who would get invited if he has dbw lmao. I wouldn't, even if "mah dbw is upgraide", that means this turd will try to take other items form people who could make best use of them, I bet he would create nice drama if fury warr would take his Taiaj.(bruh, its melee damage trinket)
    Edited: August 11, 2020

3. Where did you get the stats? Wowhead? Some other site that tracks stats? Saying I did it is not exactly trustworthy.

Point about mp5 was to display low value stat for a spec has use, just as you say. And it's not the only stat on the item. I'm just trying to understand what is the "trigger". If one stat on item is very low value, but item itself is quite powerful, that is disqualification, but if all stats and average on item, then its ok to roll?
    Nope. Healer gear for healers, physical dps gear for physical dps, caster dps gear for caster dps and tank gear for tanks. The only place where I actually see any gray area is with the spirit gear since all cloth dps and boomkin benefit from spirit in some way. I think healers should have the priority but it depends from raid to raid.

Also I want to see that retri who would get invited if he has dbw lmao. I wouldn't, even if "mah dbw is upgraide", that means this turd will try to take other items form people who could make best use of them, I bet he would create nice drama if fury warr would take his Taiaj.(bruh, its melee damage trinket)
    First of all we are talking about a pug, not a guild raid. Warr rolling on taij is a valid thing. Either case is far from ideal, but when you are puging **** is not ideal from the get go.
    Next... Turd... So anyone not playing according to your meta rules is a turd?
    Now do tell me, who took your bis trinket and for how long did you have emotional trauma?

4. I don't see any gray areas, in my raid retris can roll on dbw all day, they are not getting it. Day I get banned for not giving dbw to retri is the day I say good bye, since it wouldn't be worth to spend time in a place like that.

And not sure what's confusing about spirit, it's all clear as any other gear.

Next... Turd... yes, exactly, I can say maybe an *****, selfish brat, whatever the word in the end it's someone who simply does not care about fair game or decency towards others. He played one raid and sacrificed untold amount of raids in the future just to stack some GS. That kind of trash is laughing stock in my eyes.

And I have all the bis trinkets, multiple times over, don't worry. I guess it's hard for you to understand that your own logic when you said the guy to not cry about it, is the same logic that should allow mages to get whatever mp5, etc item, as long as it's an upgrade. So that made me wonder, where is that based. But it's obvious that you just have no clue and are parroting whatever someone told you, no point, nothing can be learned from you.

5. So many ret paladins in pvp with death bringers will and sharpened twilight scale. just lol, so thats why these ret paladins have those trinkets.
    Edited: August 12, 2020

6. Jesus christ you guys can keep this discussion going forever, The reason is really ****ing simple I can't belive you guys fail to se it.

MP5 = Healer stat.
    Hit Rating = DPS stat (except hpala bis legs)

It really is simple as that, Spirit goes both ways and everyone knows it.
    There's allways 3 "Equip" or "Green" stats on a ring for example you want "Spell power - Crit - Hit and or Haste" as a DPS if you change crit or haste for mp5 it dosent matter if the ring is 10 ilvl's higher, the 5-7 extra spell power you get is not going to be better then the lack of 60 crit rating you loose.

You ****ing know this just stop acting dumb.

7. There are healers who don't use mp5, now what?

8. Still healing stat no matter what you say.

9. It's SOME healer stat, same as arp is SOME dps stat, isn't it?

10. No it's the 1 and only stat that defines as healing stat, just like Hit defines a dps stat.
    You're really trying to go around this.

11. Then why are holy palas using hit on pants? You said that yourself.

I think you are going around this, lmao

12. Because it's the only exception thats why I mentioned it, and it's to hit by judgements so they never miss, also you regen mana by melee hits, the best Holy Paladins makes a mouseover macro with holy lights so they can melee hit boss constantly and reg mana twice as fast as other hpalas.

You know this allready, I know you do.

13. So there are specific stats on specific items to go for on each spec, and "dps stat", "healer stat" is really dumb way to split up the loot. Glad we cleared and agree on that.
    Edited: August 12, 2020

14. Yeah and that's why many guilds change the way they distribute loot amongst members, so people get what they actually should go for instead of thinking "GS = better." I myself went and changed my Resto shaman to use flame shock Relic and combined that with "cts" trinket from RS 25 hc and for my shock not to miss I went a little bit hit.

You can play your character how ever you want but you can't change how leaders handle loot, and it's widely known MP5 is a healing stat.

Comparing some melee dps stats is like comparing some healing stats, "Oh you should not go for that crit / spirit cloak, is not for holy priest, you need haste", so the Resto druid or Disc priest gets it. Same **** different name.

15. Yes, exactly. I have never seen any leader ever give DBW to retri pala, so I object to idea that it's ok to give it to them. I want things to stay as they are.

I would consider OP's situation clear cut ninja, he took item that is no good for him, despite being an upgrade, same as mp5 ring would be an upgrade to mage, doesn't matter that one stat is very low value to them. If you say otherwise, please explain, what value stat has to have for spec so it's not ninja anymore?

First 1234 Last