1. It's a confirmed bug but it won't get fixed before they port Lordaeron to the other realms. As Bensten said, that's actually a DPS loss because you would need the total 1400 ArP to cap yourself instead of only 1260.

As far as talent builds are concerned, this is the only logical Blood DPS build. Everything different than this is lower DPS.

2. Nice guide, would like to see an updated version.

Bis blood dk's can do around 20-24k constant by the end of DBS. its totally viable to be playing one, the thing holding this spec back is obviously the bugged blood gorged talent and bloodworms atm. The 2 glyph builds mentioned by the op, both of them are pretty much the same, i wouldn't argue one is superior to the other one.

From an earlier post i read:
    With agility items, the only piece you should have is either the ring(vdw25hc) or cloak(sylvanas), you should probably go for the ring as the eof arp back is needed to reach exp cap(if you aren't using t10 legs) without gemming for it. The reason for this is because of the bladed armor talents, you'd lose quite alot of AP from using leather over plate, using a ring instead you don't lose that much AP and you gain more crit from it as a trade off.
    Edited: January 22, 2016

3. With Lordaeron out, it's only a matter of time before we reach into ToC for decent ArP gear and we'll see a lot of BDK DPSers. Really looking forward to it.

4. With Lordaeron out, it's only a matter of time before we reach into ToC for decent ArP gear and we'll see a lot of BDK DPSers. Really looking forward to it.
    as i can remember, fury warr can get 1400 passive arp, at toc gear level, dunno about blood though.

5. as i can remember, fury warr can get 1400 passive arp, at toc gear level, dunno about blood though.
    Blood only needs 1260 because of Blood gorged. It should be possible to reach with adequate gear and gemming.

Edit: Brb, gonna try to get arp cap on rarw with ToGC gear, just to be sure.
    Edit2: It is but it will require more agility items and high-end gears.
    Edited: January 23, 2016

6. Blood only needs 1260 because of Blood gorged. It should be possible to reach with adequate gear and gemming.

Edit: Brb, gonna try to get arp cap on rarw with ToGC gear, just to be sure.
    Edit2: It is but it will require more agility items and high-end gears.
    Its nice that you can get to 1260 arp. Might be good news for blood dks if Blood Gorged is actually fixed.

as i can remember, fury warr can get 1400 passive arp, at toc gear level, dunno about blood though.
    1400 arp is impossible. (you can get pretty close with executioner proc though). Arp cap during toc was lower (1232), it was increased to 1400 with realease of onyx.

7. Its nice that you can get to 1260 arp. Might be good news for blood dks if Blood Gorged is actually fixed.

1400 arp is impossible. (you can get pretty close with executioner proc though). Arp cap during toc was lower (1232), it was increased to 1400 with realease of onyx.
    it is possible to get 1310 arp rating as fury warr (including flask, which is 45, and herty rino, which is 40) with gear from toc10nm and hc and toc 25 nm only, considering that u have jc/bs. now ill just see if it s possible to be arp capped with togc gear (25hc)

ok here we go - thats what i got when used best gear from both togc 10 and 25:
    Spoiler: Show

stats only from gear and gems, arp flask and arp food/expertise food not included
    Edited: January 23, 2016 Reason: adding link

8. it is possible to get 1310 arp rating as fury warr (including flask, which is 45, and herty rino, which is 40) with gear from toc10nm and hc and toc 25 nm only, considering that u have jc/bs. now ill just see if it s possible to be arp capped with togc gear (25hc)
    I forgot about elixirs (used flask instead).. well I got to 1389 with banner instead of DV norm, arp elixir( + armor elixir cause armored to the teeth) and 4t9 while keeping exp and hit cap, but those sim lower than double DV and endless rage. You could forgo 4t9 set bonus and go for 1400 arp, so yes, it is theoretically possible, but it is worse combination.

9. I forgot about elixirs (used flask instead).. well I got to 1389 with banner instead of DV norm, arp elixir( + armor elixir cause armored to the teeth) and 4t9 while keeping exp and hit cap, but those sim lower than double DV and endless rage. You could forgo 4t9 set bonus and go for 1400 arp, so yes, it is theoretically possible, but it is worse combination.
    i dont use any sims there, so i cant tell is it worth to get arp cap, but it is reachable at togc level of gear, maintaining both hit at exp cap( exp cap with use of expertice food only)

as for DBK - the cap of 1262 arp rating is unreachable without equipping a lot of agylity offsets ( its not worh to to so, imho). so for me, its better roll uhd until icc realease (like it was on retail)
    Edited: January 23, 2016

10. as for DBK - the cap of 1262 arp rating is unreachable without equipping a lot of agylity offsets ( its not worh to to so, imho). so for me, its better roll uhd until icc realease (like it was on retail)
    I agree on this. Unholy will be the spec of choice at Ulduar/ToC gear. But for now Threat of Thassarian is just too strong and outscales the rest.

11. July 6, 2018  
    A bit of a necro, but I'm wondering with the recent fixes if going BDK is viable/a good call now?

12. July 6, 2018  
    A bit of a necro, but I'm wondering with the recent fixes if going BDK is viable/a good call now?
    ...bis(almost) geared bdk should be very much capable of reaching 19k+ dps on static fights like dbs and fester, we are not even close on those numbers.
    average 19kdps on a static fight like dbs with duration approx 2-2.5 min is unreachable for current state bdk
    There is no world where a BiS blood dk can reach 19k static dps on Warmane right now. You're completely deluded.

This is all you need to know bruv. The info is completely relevant and entirely true. Supreme Overlord Dike and Erronius are the two most distinguished, with knowledge among other things, users of these forums.
    Edited: July 6, 2018

13. July 6, 2018  

14. July 7, 2018  
    Aight, thanks. That narrows it down to whether I should roll Unholy DPS or Blood Tank.

15. July 7, 2018  
    Rifokelt was being sarcastic. Blood DK dps is fine, and in fact doing a small amount more damage than it should as far as we know. The few people he quoted saying otherwise don't have a clue so disregard them.

First ... 5678 Last