1. Hisue/Proterean please, use your powers to save us

Dear Hisue/Proterean ;
    I'm writing this topic because a big part of Blackrock Community (and many realm streamers) are demoralized, sad and disappointed about the current situation on Blackrock.
    I decided to ask you this because the continuous requests and questions made to malaco didn't get any concrete answers, only "soon" and things like that (we still waiting the "soon" discord chat after months, i mean it's ok if you need time to that just tell us).
    The communication between the staff and Blackrock community is non-existent, the realm is left to itself and many people leave every day (There are 50/60 players less during the peak compared to lasth month peak and its a big number in a small community as Blackrock).
    So Hisue/Proterean, I ask you to tell us what's going on, if something gonna happen on Blackrock or if it's stay like now, just please tell us and stop avoid questions/topics made on this forum section.
    I care about the realm because i was an old at player but now there is no reason to play here, years without changes and your indifference about the current situation are making us quit the realm.
    So, can we have a response now?
    Edited: February 12, 2018

2. Did you miss Malaco stream?
    It seems the plan is to add 284 gear and to use cross-realm server for Arena between blackrock and icecrown players ( maybe even those poor guys from Lordaeron with no Coin shop).
    No ETA yet but it would require at least 3 more months.

I am not a staff member so I might not be accurate at 100%

3. Ye, I have same infos as Skullbasht, Cross realm bgs are expected in few months. As for the GM part, ye I do feel Blackrock is neglacted, I remember the summer of 2015 it was totattly different realm, but it was hype time back then, I dont belive it will be like that ever again, no matter what changes the staff implements.
    Edited: February 12, 2018

4. Ye, I have same infos as Skullbasht, Cross realm bgs are expected in few months. As for the GM part, ye I do feel Blackrock is neglacted, I remember the summer of 2015 it was totattly different realm, but it was hype time back then, I dont belive it will be like that ever again, no matter what changes the staff implements.
    Im 100% sure if it wasn't such a ***** to gear in blackrock people would come back, its such a turn off having to get gear on a 10 year old expansion if your only there to pvp.

I also remember in December they said that this will be released at the start of the year,its already February and they gave an estimate of 3 months which im 100% sure they will not hold and use the same excuse that "They need more time" and prolong the release date.

but none of this matters,warmane will not lift a finger because blackrock is least profitable realm, you can see it when there's still an hacker team not banned on the ladder that was reported 2 months ago,spam reported.

This thread is irrelevant if Hisue or Proterean had any power to change anything im pretty sure they would have already because it seems they are still active holding random 1v1 events and 40v40 bg events while people are hacking and scripting 24/7.

5. Keep dreaming! The crossrealms will be for bgs, so no eta for arenas...

6. Hey, I'll adress a few things from this topic quick.

As i've adressed in the livestreams i hosted recently (announced ingame as well)
    The main change to Blackrock that will "save" and spark life in the server will be crossrealm.
    No matter what changes we make, we will not be able to bring back the old spirit from 2011.

To summarize the changes that will happen
    - Crossrealm between Icecrown, Lordaeron and blackrock connecting BGs and Arenas
    - Gear change. Most likely ilvl 284 since thats what icecrown have (will be polls)

There's no ETA for this. But we've done a lot of progress

7. Hey, I'll adress a few things from this topic quick.

As i've adressed in the livestreams i hosted recently (announced ingame as well)
    The main change to Blackrock that will "save" and spark life in the server will be crossrealm.
    No matter what changes we make, we will not be able to bring back the old spirit from 2011.

To summarize the changes that will happen
    - Crossrealm between Icecrown, Lordaeron and blackrock connecting BGs and Arenas
    - Gear change. Most likely ilvl 284 since thats what icecrown have (will be polls)

There's no ETA for this. But we've done a lot of progress
    How about some tournaments? They were fun to watch, although everyone knew Marm would win every time :D. Maybe organize a tourney every 6 months/once per year? Solving fishy ladder activity (by a dedicated GM) and giving more tourney slots to people from Blackrock might entice people to return and play again.

8. How about some tournaments? They were fun to watch, although everyone knew Marm would win every time :D. Maybe organize a tourney every 6 months/once per year? Solving fishy ladder activity (by a dedicated GM) and giving more tourney slots to people from Blackrock might entice people to return and play again.
    Blackrock does minimal income. Its kinda unfair that Blackrock would have more slots. I'd say even 1 slot is too much. Also last tourny winners were Mehh/Hulkpass that don't even play the game. They just spent a week or two to unrust and after the tourny never logged back in.

9. Blackrock does minimal income. Its kinda unfair that Blackrock would have more slots. I'd say even 1 slot is too much. Also last tourny winners were Mehh/Hulkpass that don't even play the game. They just spent a week or two to unrust and after the tourny never logged back in.
    I'm sorry, thought tournaments are made for the best players to win.

10. its all about money in the end. Warmane will only lose money if they make tourny with same price pool as previous tournys

11. Which core is going to be used for cross realm server? Because if it’s going to be icecrowns core, then this is the death of blackrock.

12. Which core is going to be used for cross realm server? Because if it’s going to be icecrowns core, then this is the death of blackrock.
    Icecrown Core, which is way better than Blackrock core for class bugs at the moment.
    Since the merge ( 3 years ago) there has been 0 Fixes on Blackrock ( spells/talents), so right now Icecrown core is way more fixed
    Edited: February 20, 2018

13. Icecrown Core, which is way better than Blackrock core for class bugs at the moment.
    Since the merge ( 3 years ago) there has been 0 Fixes on Blackrock ( spells/talents), so right now Icecrown core is way more fixed
    Really? Can you provide some evidence to back that up? Or show examples of what works better (PVP wise) on Icecrown than on Blackrock

12 Last