1. another fun day at Ragnaros

Fun days at ragnaros, come and enjoy with us in AV!

http://imgur.com/iTpYmoz

new AV record inc?

2. They need to ban follow in BGs no boxers and less bots

3. it is so fun, isnt it?

warmane cares about players right?

4. after few hours I que random BG to get my daily bonus honor done.... and guess what?
    AV pop only and again multiboxing dude with full geared chars doing the same thing for 2 hours, no1 can't even get any real honor, not playable, can GM's do something or make mutliboxing vs multiboxing BG que ffs, this is absurd

5. Now i'm starting to feel sorry that this ******ed realm is going to be merged with DW.

6. Multiboxing was allowed on retail too man, Allthough this is pretty funny.
    But just like Tanker said, The botting is the real problem when it comes to our bg's, that and the fact that Horde vehicles in Island of Conquest / Strand of the ancient has less then half the hp alliance vehicles has.
    There's so much hate, why feel sorry, Id love to have Ragnaros and DW merged, hell why not? every aspect in the game will get better, more raids, more bg's, more balanced arenas due to higher population and yes before you go all "More noobs" get real.
    Every damn time warmane announces change, even if its for the better, forum posts will bomb in with people who just spread bullsht and hate.

Let the multiboxer have fun. Since hes obviusly farming kills why even bother engage in battle with him, Its kinda the peoples fault for pvping with him and not doin the objectives like you should.
    Edited: January 23, 2016

7. As the above poster said multiboxing is perfectly legal the follow option in BG's was only removed in MoP or WoD, can't remember which. Also remember a multiboxer can't be every where at the same time play smart against boxer don't be the kind of tard who thinks he can one man everyone and everything know when to fight know when to run.

8. As the above poster said multiboxing is perfectly legal the follow option in BG's was only removed in MoP or WoD, can't remember which. Also remember a multiboxer can't be every where at the same time play smart against boxer don't be the kind of tard who thinks he can one man everyone and everything know when to fight know when to run.
    ^this
    Its also worth to mention that follow was removed because of bots and not to harm multiboxer. Retail boxer are still actively playing in BGs by using alternative follow methods.

Also, keep in mind that BGs have the same amount of players on both sides. Different than in world pvp the multiboxer doesnt outnumber the opposite team.
    What do u think happens when all 40 alliance players make a coordinated attack and just spam aoe dmg on the multiboxer?
    All his characters gonna die in a matter of seconds.
    Its not the multiboxer fault when the opposite team doesnt communciate and isnt able to make coordinated attacks.

9. To the posts above, in one AV bg alliance went for the objective to burn down all the towers, the score was 598:200 initially, and guess what, 2 mbx groups with over 30 shamans just stayed in the boss room and nobody was able to even get close to the room, because the magma totems by itself could already one shot ppl, on top of that the mbx group are full wrath geared comparing to normal bg ppl. There is no timer on AV and there is no other way to drop points on the horde side. So FOURTY people were stuck in a bg with TWO mbx guy and the eventually the points dropped VERY VERY slowly on the alliance side cus u cant stop everybody from going in to fight the mbx guy. And eventually (usually after 2 hrs) the alliance lost the bg.

On the retail mbx ppl have to work hard to farm gears themselves so it is not as easy to get such amount of fully geared toons, and therefore it is not as nearly ridiculous as it is on Ragnaros.

IMO, i think mbx to this level is very unhealthy to the player community and unhealthy to the reputation of the server. It is only good for the mbx guy and for the server's pocket so most likely nothing is going to change.

10. ^this
    Its also worth to mention that follow was removed because of bots and not to harm multiboxer. Retail boxer are still actively playing in BGs by using alternative follow methods.

Also, keep in mind that BGs have the same amount of players on both sides. Different than in world pvp the multiboxer doesnt outnumber the opposite team.
    What do u think happens when all 40 alliance players make a coordinated attack and just spam aoe dmg on the multiboxer?
    All his characters gonna die in a matter of seconds.
    Its not the multiboxer fault when the opposite team doesnt communciate and isnt able to make coordinated attacks.
    so it turned out, by ur own words, that we now need 40 pple to kill one? fair af, bruh

11. just read what pgyautoman if you think it's easy to zerg him ;)
    we tried so many things, even someone logs on his horde alt to kill him is not enough

12. so it turned out, by ur own words, that we now need 40 pple to kill one? fair af, bruh
    Hell no.
    It depends on the size of the multiboxer team.
    Ofc it requires more players to kill a 25 man boxer than it requires to kill a 5 man boxer. Isnt that obvious?

13. Who the hell are these morons that are using the argument that this is allowed on retail? There is no pay-to-win on retail, so if you're claiming that this isn't the most stupid thing ever, i will consider that your IQ is somewhere around 5. A guy who donates thousands of $ to buy BiS 25 characters and multibox for 2h on one bg while camping in the boss room and win untill everyone gets pissed and quit. This is not stupid to you? Are you really saying that?

14. Who the hell are these morons that are using the argument that this is allowed on retail? There is no pay-to-win on retail, so if you're claiming that this isn't the most stupid thing ever, i will consider that your IQ is somewhere around 5. A guy who donates thousands of $ to buy BiS 25 characters and multibox for 2h on one bg while camping in the boss room and win untill everyone gets pissed and quit. This is not stupid to you? Are you really saying that?
    Back on retail there was a guy who boxed 40 toons and did the same thing just farmed honor kills in BG's but he leveled and geared each and everyone of those 40 toons you can proabably still find his videos on youtube.

15. Back on retail there was a guy who boxed 40 toons and did the same thing just farmed honor kills in BG's but he leveled and geared each and everyone of those 40 toons you can proabably still find his videos on youtube.
    He got BiS gear on each and every toon? Well i doubt that.. Time required to do it is long, there are actual seasons on retail with gear level rising up, i doubt he got all 40 chars to full wrathful. And im not even talking about bis pve gear (LK wep/trinkets), which our beloved multiboxing friend obviously has. So it is NOT the same. Here you have 40 people running around with 1200+resilience and stamina stack, literally oneshooting people with flame shock/engi gloves. I know its not against rules but come on, no one sane would actually support it and say "its fun" and "you need to coordinate your attacks".

Edit: Also, please enlighten me how can i play smarter and win AV/IOC where BOTH bgs require you tu kill the boss, and multiboxer just turtles in his room?

123 ... Last