1. New battlegrounds?

What happened to them? Before the release of 5.4.8 Warmane staff announced they will release Battle for Gilneas, Silvershard Mines and Deepwind Gorge (correct me if I'm mistaken), but so far I can see only Battle for Gilneas is working. Is there any news on the other battlegrounds?

2. They will be released within time. They have to work on a lots of things. It isn't about releasing, that's the easiest part, the hardest part is to fully script it so it works as intended. Be patient, i believe they will release them in few months.

3. I like how its always a random player answering questions for the staff.

4. I like how its always a random player answering questions for the staff.
    Well thing is, i know what is it to fix bugs, release things. Some are easy, and most of them hard. I just put myself in their situation, and i can tell what's the feeling, how many are they? 20? And all of them are working on 3 expansions. So it's a bit hard, and fixing bugs, requires time and focus. And to be honest, we can't do anything, except being patient. And plus that, right before Molten shutted down, they said that they are working on Warlord of Draenor in a background, trying to make it at least playable. I am not sure if they are still working in background, or they abandoned this project. But time will tell, they may surprise us.

Spoiler: Show
    I am not sure, if i read that Dev's are working on WoD in background on the main page right before Molten shutted down, not sure if i read it on main page or in forum (by devs) but i am pretty sure that before molten shutted down, they had a WoD wallpaper saying "WoD Public Test realm coming soon"

5. they said that they are working on Warlord of Draenor in a background, trying to make it at least playable. I am not sure if they are still working in background, or they abandoned this project. But time will tell, they may surprise us.

Spoiler: Show
    I am not sure, if i read that Dev's are working on WoD in background on the main page right before Molten shutted down, not sure if i read it on main page or in forum (by devs) but i am pretty sure that before molten shutted down, they had a WoD wallpaper saying "WoD Public Test realm coming soon"
    They scrapped that. No WoD coming in the near future, heck they wanted to kill cataclysm already because of lack of funding

6. Adding more to mop would help their income significantly I believe. New gear and content would have the buyers buying again.

7. will they ever add arena dalaran sewers i wonder why no one ever asks this pls someone reply me so i don't feel alone one that loves this arena where are you pvpers?

8. They will be released within time. They have to work on a lots of things. It isn't about releasing, that's the easiest part, the hardest part is to fully script it so it works as intended. Be patient, i believe they will release them in few months.
    Oh, how I hope u're wrong... When smth. is done right, I admit it's done right. I already posted several time that they finally did a good job with releasing 5.4.8 and all the fixes that came after, and here I'll say it again... Well done for that... But if they feel that was enough and again they need months to release those BGs and rest of the promised things, than they will fall back right where they were before, and this server will continue dying.

Completely new WoD server was lunched this summer, and within just one month, they had 90% of content working whit zero lag, and way less bugs than here... plus, Warmane did kind-of same thing with WOTLK, so there is no question things can and should be done sooner. It's just the question of where they focus is...

In regards to Lordaeron and lack of money, for them it was surprising, for me not so much. I mean, it's soon to be 10 years old game. Majority of those players do not care about graphics, improvements or progression. They are happy where they were 8 years ago, and will never invest their money in a private server... If this one dies, they will just move to another one, cause like I said, they are used to WOTLK and will just keep playing it. I would bet my money that many of them couldn't play MoP even if they wanted, cause their computer can't support it. And Warmane is expecting money from them...

New expansions, no matter if better or worse, are true money makers. I said it before, and I'll say it again, investing resources in something that is pretty much ancient was bad strategy... Once they realize that, they will shift they focus to MoP, maybe even WoD some day.

9. will they ever add arena dalaran sewers i wonder why no one ever asks this pls someone reply me so i don't feel alone one that loves this arena where are you pvpers?
    I'm hundred percent with you... I asked for rest of arenas and rest of BGs so many times... Neither one of those requires to much scripting so I'm really confused why they were not released all this time. Half of the rage written here towards them would have been eliminated if only we had entire pvp content.

I mean, everyone knows PVE takes time to script, so giving ppl what they can deliver easily would have been logical move... But lets just wait and see what will happen within next month or so... At the moment things do look better, so we'll see if it's just a band-aid to the wound to keep us quite, or they are really going to the right direction...

10. Dalaran Sewers actually has some scripting problems related to the dynamic LoS for the waterfall. That's the reason it's not released yet. :)

11. Completely new WoD server was lunched this summer, and within just one month, they had 90% of content working whit zero lag, and way less bugs than here.
    I'd like to see this server of WoD with 90% of content working, just want to check it out, i am never going to leave Warmane, just curious, of course you cannot write it here in public, so you can PM me or check my profile, i have fb too :)

12. I'd like to see this server of WoD with 90% of content working, just want to check it out, i am never going to leave Warmane, just curious, of course you cannot write it here in public, so you can PM me or check my profile, i have fb too :)
    Its called Retail :D

13. Its called Retail :D
    I think he's talking about Private server, since retail is now moving to Legion. And there is some WoD private servers, but haven't checked them yet, the thing is i love this community and no matter how bad the current situation is, i'm still going to play here, i know that it's always gonna get better somehow.
    Edited: February 15, 2016

14. Its called Retail :D
    99,999999% work in retail, not 90%.

15. 99,999999% work in retail, not 90%.
    Id say <99.0% but ok...

123 Last