1. just a few questions of a newbie :D

hey, i want to choose a profession
    that are easy and fun, gold making, and most important - craft a best weapons and armor with stats for myself
    and what is the maximum professions i can be with - same time ?

and about skills - how can i learn ?
    there's a guide for every class that explain about every skill ? just for knowing what skills are worth to have.

also - it will be good to know how to increase my movement speed and get a free mount for low level, the map is very big !

i have hunter, warlock, and rogue - levels 25

2. hey, i want to choose a profession
    that are easy and fun, gold making, and most important - craft a best weapons and armor with stats for myself
    and what is the maximum professions i can be with - same time ?

and about skills - how can i learn ?
    there's a guide for every class that explain about every skill ? just for knowing what skills are worth to have.

also - it will be good to know how to increase my movement speed and get a free mount for low level, the map is very big !

i have hunter, warlock, and rogue - levels 25
    You can pick UP TO TWO main professions:
    Alchemy (brew potions from herbs)
    Blacksmithing (Make weapons, mail and plate armor from metal bars)
    Enchanting (Destroy uncommon [green] or higher quality items for materials, use materials to enchant your own gear)
    Engineering (Gadgets, guns, bombs, tinkering. Uses metal bars as materials)
    Herbalism (Gather herbs, weed, plants, that sort of thing)
    Inscription (Makes inks from herbs, uses ink and parchments to make skill enhancing glyphs)
    Jewelcrafting (Cut gems, make jewelry from stones, gems and metal bars)
    Leatherworking (Make leather and mail armor primarily from leather)
    Mining (Mine ores and stones, can smelt ores to bars)
    Skinning (Take the skin of mobs you killed, doesn't work on humanoids sadly)
    Tailoring (Make clothes! Be fashionable! Craft a shirt! Uses clothes you find from humanoids as raw material)

In addition to main professions, there are three secondary professions, they don't have limit how many of them you can learn:
    Cooking (This isn't for female only, cook your self some meat, be it beast or fish. Not many vegetarian options)
    First-Aid (You hurt yourself again? Need patching up? Make bandages from cloth)
    Fishing (Catch fish, really! There's plenty of fish in the sea, just remember to attach a line)

Learning skills, as well as profession recipes, is done via trainers. You can ask for city guards for directions. Some recipes can be found from vendors, or as random drops from mobs. Don't forget to train your professions, you need to visit them to increase the level cap of professions:
    1-75 (at 50 you can learn the next cap)
    75-150 (at 125 you can learn the next cap)
    150-225 (at 200 you can learn the next cap)
    225-300 (at 275 you can learn the next cap at Outland)
    300-375 (at 350 you can learn the next cap at Northrend)
    375- 450 Congratulations, you've reached max level!

In WoW there are few ways to increase movement speed. Primary method being mounts. Secondary is class specific skills, such as hunters' Aspect of the Cheetah/Pack, which offer weaker movement improvement, but can be useful in many ways.

First mount, and training comes available at level 20. You get a mail from raiding trainer inviting you to buy training, and a mount. This costs less than 6 golds all together, may have been below 5 gold, but I'm playing it safe here. This mount increases your movement speed by 60% on ground.

Second mount training comes available at level 40. You get a mail once again. This time training and mount costs together something like 50-60 gold. This mount increases your movement speed by 100% on ground.

Third mount training comes available at level 60.You get a mail once again. This time training and mount costs together something like 200-230 gold. This mount increases your movement speed by 160% while flying, 100% while on ground. You can only fly in Outlands and Northrend. To fly in Northrend, you need to pay 1000 gold for Cold Weather Flying, which comes available at level 77.

So some beginner help:
    I recommend getting at least mining or herbalism for gold. They're both good gold for new players. Once you know the game better, you can consider how to deal with other characters' professions.
    Though, for your Warlock, I'd recommend getting Tailoring as one profession. Materials for it are easy to gain, and cloth classes can be pain if you don't get hold of Intellect gear.
    Edited: August 13, 2021

3. You can pick UP TO TWO main professions:
    Alchemy
    Blacksmithing
    Enchanting
    Engineering
    Herbalism
    Leatherworking
    Mining
    Skinning
    Tailoring

In addition to main professions, there are three secondary professions, they don't have limit how many of them you can learn:
    Cooking
    First-Aid
    Fishing

Learning skills, as well as profession recipes, is done via trainers. You can ask for city guards for directions. Some recipes can be found from vendors, or as random drops from mobs.

In WoW there are few ways to increase movement speed. Primary method being mounts. Secondary is class specific skills, such as hunters' Aspect of the Cheetah/Pack, which offer weaker movement improvement, but can be useful in many ways.

First mount, and training comes available at level 20. You get a mail from raiding trainer inviting you to buy training, and a mount. This costs less than 6 golds all together, may have been below 5 gold, but I'm playing it safe here. This mount increases your movement speed by 60% on ground.

Second mount training comes available at level 40. You get a mail once again. This time training and mount costs together something like 50-60 gold. This mount increases your movement speed by 100% on ground.

Third mount training comes available at level 60.You get a mail once again. This time training and mount costs together something like 200-230 gold. This mount increases your movement speed by 160% while flying, 100% while on ground. You can only fly in Outlands and Northrend. To fly in Northrend, you need to pay 1000 gold for Cold Weather Flying, which comes available at level 77.

So some beginner help:
    I recommend getting at least mining or herbalism for gold. They're both good gold for new players. Once you know the game better, you can consider how to deal with other characters' professions.
    Though, for your Warlock, I'd recommend getting Tailoring as one profession. Materials for it are easy to gain, and cloth classes can be pain if you don't get hold of Intellect gear.
    thank you thank you thank you !!!!!!!
    such a good explanation !!
    so i will take mining or herbalism for gold, and what to choose as secondary profession for making to myself a better armor and weapons ?

4. thank you thank you thank you !!!!!!!
    such a good explanation !!
    so i will take mining or herbalism for gold, and what to choose as secondary profession for making to myself a better armor and weapons ?
    Did edit my profession list to give some examples what to do with each one.

Mining/herbalism is good for gold, which you need as a new player, but if you want to make weapons and armor, you can take other professions.

Mainly you can make weapons with blacksmithing only. Armor can be done via Tailoring (cloth), Leatherworking (Leather & Mail), Blacksmithing (Mail & Plate).

For beginner, I would recommend combining the obvious gathering + (armor) crafting professions.
    What comes to weapons, Blacksmithing offers most of them (and shields). Engineers can make some guns, but there aren't many. With Enchanting you can make Wands, but they are all low level ones. Bows, Staves can't be crafted. With Inscription you can make few off-hand (caster) items.

E.g.
    Rogue: Skinning and Leatherworking
    Hunter: Mining and Blacksmithing (I don't think Blacksmithing offered good armor for Hunters). Perhaps only get mining, and sell ores for gold.
    Warlock: Tailoring.
    Tailoring is often combined with Enchanting as they go well hand-in-hand, but some enchanting materials are costly. You'll probably hit a stop before you reach 300 Enchanting.
    Edited: August 13, 2021