1. lf advice

Hi guys,
    I play a holy priest on the mop servers. I wanted to ask: how do i survive a warrior training me 24/7? (out of 96 2v2 games i've played, 78 were vs a warr comp, and in 3s i mostly met double warr/1heal teams). They seem impervious to all cc, especially with the aid of their partners, and nuking them down is hardly an option. Also, i get almost 0 free gcds because healing their enormous damage is hellish, so i can do little in the way of offensive dispells and nukes.(what little breathing room i have i use it to top off myself and my partner).
    ANY tips would be GREATLY appreciated.
    Tnx
    P.S. i play with a hunter (mostly bm, sometimes mm) and/or a mage (frost or arcane) because of guild, raidcall, etc.

2. Drop Holy Word: Sanctuary, Lightwell into it, you can even spawn Shadowfiend or/and Psyfiend in it and with From Darknsess, Comes Light talent you should be able free cast insta flash heals every GCD.

3. I always had issues dealing with good warriors with sustained damage as well. Although this might not apply since I played mostly disc, use LoS to your advantage as much as possible, rely on on instant heals and procs as much as possible. If you have a chance to cast, do so since you won't know when the next change you'll get is.

4. ...and if you are a Blood Elf, use racial to slow their birst, so that you can heal a little :)