1. Joined: January 23, 2017 what else i can say
    Doesn't mean anything. My profile is June 2016 but I joined this project in 2012.

2. time to stop qqing and start farming gold for coins.
    duh.

3. I believe this matter has been discussed enough times in the past. Point shop is basically a free shop. You're not doing anything at all for the server but you're still being able to pick up gifts. It is possible it will be reviewed and updated in the future, but the idea behind this update was that there's no fun in collecting gear by clicking a button. It was just too easy.
    And there is no 'vote' option. We have stopped supporting these fradulent websites since early 2015.

I'll not close the topic, but please don't go off-topic again.

4. This post has been regurgitated alot of times already and it's been answered the same.
    YOU FARM IT. IF YOU CANT THEN DONT

5. - Oh, look! This Boss is bugged and not doable, what should we do? Should we report it via bugtracker and ask for fix ?
    - No, I think we should add it's loot to the vote market.
    Already has a report.Upvoted.Can't do anything more about that but wait.I'm pretty sure i've farmed way more stuff than you.Also,i'd ask for transmog gear,not mounts or pets.Nothing achievment related,just fun items which are unaviable atm.But then again,i'm trying to argue with a troll,so i'll leave it at that,have fun trying to troll.

6. In theory, items should be only buyed or farmed, this votepoint shop is totally a mess and not logical - does not bring any benefits for project itself
    This is honestly how a fair number of staff members see the point shop. However, we did promise that we would keep it because we had a point store "back in the day". There was even a point where we debated whether to keep it, and if we did, what would we put in it. Then the things we put in it afterward, after we did a rework on how the points themselves were accrued, we were too generous with what we included in the store. Yes, I said it. We were too generous. Because then we put the old item level restriction back in, and now the majority of the feedback we get on it is how we don't give out enough free stuff, and how those free items aren't powerful enough.

We'd honestly much rather that, if you want something, you go play the damned game.

7. This is honestly how a fair number of staff members see the point shop. However, we did promise that we would keep it because we had a point store "back in the day". There was even a point where we debated whether to keep it, and if we did, what would we put in it. Then the things we put in it afterward, after we did a rework on how the points themselves were accrued, we were too generous with what we included in the store. Yes, I said it. We were too generous. Because then we put the old item level restriction back in, and now the majority of the feedback we get on it is how we don't give out enough free stuff, and how those free items aren't powerful enough.

We'd honestly much rather that, if you want something, you go play the damned game.
    I never understood why u add this 264 ilvl gear in the first place.
    When u invented the point shop, why didn't u just keep the items from the old vote shop and adjust the prices? Everything was fine with the vote shop items except the BoEs that should have to be removed because they affected the economy.

All the older players from Icecrown, Cata and MoP benefited from the vote shop for years. They got their complete tmog from there, mounts and other stuff.
    Now all these items got removed and ppl have to spend months to farm tmogs that are anyway not unique because many purchased them already years ago from the vote shop.
    Imo its just too late now to try to turn these realms into hardcore realms...
    Edited: March 2, 2017

8. Originally Posted by Jakkre
    Imo its just too late now to try to turn these realms into hardcore realms...
    Forcing people to obtain items by using ingame ways instead of website clicking is not hardcore.

Originally Posted by Jakkre
    They got their complete tmog from there, mounts and other stuff.
    I must agree with the part about munts like zulian tiget and zeevra have been found in the VP shop, but regardless transmog gear: back in the days it had been said many times that administation will not implement transmogrification ever, so amount of people purshased transmog items with them been added within next few years is pretty low. Only these who roleplay and change gear to jump around mailboxes.

Originally Posted by SilverFlash
    But then again,i'm trying to argue with a troll
    Nop, you are trying to argue with a guy who does not like to live on the easy street like most pansy kids here.
    Vote clicking for ICC gear n Feast of Strenght mounts without any benefits for project ... yeah, sure, why not.
    Edited: March 3, 2017

9. Nop, you are trying to argue with a guy who does not like to live on the easy street like most pansy kids here.
    Vote clicking for ICC gear n Feast of Strenght mounts without any benefits for project ... yeah, sure, why not.
    Also,i'd ask for transmog gear,not mounts or pets.Nothing achievment related,just fun items which are unaviable atm.
    Hope you can read and understand what i wrote this time.

10. Also,i'd ask for transmog gear,not mounts or pets.Nothing achievment related,just fun items which are unaviable atm.
    Hope you can read and understand what i wrote this time.
    Did you read and understand plenty of different Staff members saying "no" repeatedly?

11. Local players can only two things: cry or pay.

12. Did you read and understand plenty of different Staff members saying "no" repeatedly?
    Yes,i did an i understand the reason behind it.I'd = i would,but i did not.I didn't opened a single topic about it.I'd just dropped in my opinion,sorry about that
    Edit: I missed to write If anything before i'd,english is not my main language,sorry if it came off in the wrong way.
    Edited: March 3, 2017

13. - Staff implements something
    - People will always ask for more

Ugh...

14. - People will always ask for more
    ppl ask to fix those encounters and since they arent gonna be fixed in any near future, they ask to add those unnobtainable items to voteshop ( at least through this vote shop can be usefull, like some temporal solution for those problems)

its sad for me that u cant see it this way.

First 12345 Last