1. Does the 3 days played need to be reached till tomorrow or novemeber 1st?

2. "No materials that can be obtained easily or for free will be transferred over with the characters. This includes gems, belt buckles, materials, bind on equip items that are hoarded and such."
    Hey, but can you allow us to bring BoE items only if they are soulbound - that way economy won't be damaged.

3. Hey, but can you allow us to bring BoE items only if they are soulbound - that way economy won't be damaged.
    It's not just about the economy: "that can be obtained easily or for free."

4. Well, you can get FL normal gear / Ruthless 384s for free but it's not going to get deleted.

5. Well, you can get FL normal gear / Ruthless 384s for free but it's not going to get deleted.
    And you want even more free or easily obtainable stuff to not be removed on top of that and other shortcuts Warsong characters had in relation to regular servers?

6. Sorry for the late feedback, but as a very active Neltharion PvP player, I 100% agree to this merge. I also vote that those people should be able to keep their PvE items (I don't know what you were thinking about this but I wanted to share you how I feel about that).

As I said, I'm a very active player on the PvP scene in Neltharion realm on Horde side and I know that people mostly play Alliance on Warsong but still, it wouldn't be good for anyone to take off the PvE gear from those coming from Warsong. The only possible thing that would be OK would be to don't let any Rogue equip Bonelink Fetish, but that's a complete another story.

Thanks for listening to Neltharion community! I'm waiting for those new people to come on Neltharion and I will welcome them in the best way I can (that means inviting them to my guild if they're Hordes and killing them if they're Alliance) ;)

LONG LIVE NELTHARION!

7. And you want even more free or easily obtainable stuff to not be removed on top of that and other shortcuts Warsong characters had in relation to regular servers?
    Its okay, im just asking. Im happy for this merge so I won't complain.

8. Any chance of there being race/name changes for the incoming characters?

9. Please clarify "backpack", does that include all 5 char bags or is it just the 16 slot main one, cus some of us have gear worth 100k+ conq

10. All soulbound items should be kept; just things that were bought through the custom vendors (i.e: FL items, DS items, unsocketted gems, reagents, materials, etc) should not be allowed to transfer. The 16 slot backpack limitation only seems like a way of expediting the process of merging, but this is a few hundred players we're talking about here with possibly thousands of days of character progression. Just seems like a lot to be sacrificing for more queues.

11. Please don't let Warsong characters keep full reciped professions. This is gonna destroy people who paid coins for instant full recipe professions on Neltharion - including me myself who spent 180 coins on professions and to now have ppl who spent 2 clicks in-game to get them..
    Let them have 525 skill, but not full recipes.. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

12. yo when can we merge, i want to play xd

13. what will happen to those bonelink-fetish rogues? refund cps?

First ... 67891018 ... Last