1. Shattered Sun Rep

HI, can anyone remember how to advance the shattered sun quest line? I started it with the draenei dude in shattarath that gives the mission in nagrand, after another guy is suppose to give you another quest but he's not giving the quest.
    Is this bugged atm?

2. You get Shattered Sun dailies and few quests at Isle of Quel'Danas. There's also lvl 70 dungeon you an get rep from as well.

3. You get Shattered Sun dailies and few quests at Isle of Quel'Danas. There's also lvl 70 dungeon you an get rep from as well.
    I tried the isle and didn't see any quest givers, also that dungeon has some requirement and i couldn't enter, is the questline bugged?

4. I tried the isle and didn't see any quest givers, also that dungeon has some requirement and i couldn't enter, is the questline bugged?
    No. I just finished repping with them on alt a day ago. There isn't really a quest line, just quests that becomes daily quests once completed. Look around the area and make sure you track low level quests while you're at it.

5. The dungeon's requirements are for the heroic difficulty which requires a quest that is give nto you inside the normal version of the dungeon. Change the difficulty (assuming you know how) and enter the normal version. Then, all shall be well.

6. The dungeon's requirements are for the heroic difficulty which requires a quest that is give nto you inside the normal version of the dungeon. Change the difficulty (assuming you know how) and enter the normal version. Then, all shall be well.
    Yes i kno how, when i tried entering the dungeon it says i have to complete some quest called hard to kill i think.

7. Yes i kno how, when i tried entering the dungeon it says i have to complete some quest called hard to kill i think.
    Hard to Kill is part of 4 quest chain. Starting from Shattrath (Scryers/Aldor). There's no requirement to enter Magister's Terrace on normal difficulty. For heroic difficulty you need to complete the quest chain which will take you through the normal version of the dungeon. Rewarding you with unlocking heroic difficulty to Magister's Terrace and a gem.

8. Hard to Kill is part of 4 quest chain. Starting from Shattrath (Scryers/Aldor). There's no requirement to enter Magister's Terrace on normal difficulty. For heroic difficulty you need to complete the quest chain which will take you through the normal version of the dungeon. Rewarding you with unlocking heroic difficulty to Magister's Terrace and a gem.
    Oh ok got in thanks!

9. MGT gives you rep boost especially when you do heroics, but you will have to do quests around this island, some kind of chain quests I assume, chain quests will give you exalted + you will be able to obtain the tittle of Shattered Sun + Tabard which looks awesome