1. Is crossrealm still necessary on Lordaeron?

For the last couple of weeks the population on Lordaeron has peaked 8.5-9k, do you guys think that there is any reason to keep this system?

All of this new players who are leveling on 1x are going to be farmed by Blackrock/Icecrown.

BGs are one thing, there is no avoiding it, I could see why we might have crossrealm for 3s, but could we at least get separate 2s?

2. U can avoid->play 79 bracket there donations dont matter :D

3. This reminds me of how my mother is sometimes. She has the tendency to stop taking her meds and vitamins because she's feeling great, then her health declines because she was feeling great due to those meds and vitamins.

4. Im still deciding to get my hunter to 79lvl from 71 and stop there untill crossrealm is disabled.

There is no point to compete vs Icecrown players, and no point for me because I have 6.3k gs hunter on Icecrown. Whats the point to play with a fresh or 5.5k hunt on Lordaeron vs all the BIS people on the Icecrown when I can play with my BIS hunter...

So yeah, waiting for that to be disabled.

5. whats the point of playing at all. theres always going to be someone better or more geared than you. just quit lmao

6. whats the point of playing at all. theres always going to be someone better or more geared than you. just quit lmao
    toniplavna answered that already.

I have no problem with BIS Lordaeron players, they might be more geared or even better than me, not an issue.

7. She has the tendency to stop taking her meds and vitamins because she's feeling great.
    Are you implying that the population of Lordaeron increased solely because of crossrealm system? To my knowledge and experience that is not the case, the change happened 8 months later after implementation, i fail to see the correlation.

8. This reminds me of how my mother is sometimes. She has the tendency to stop taking her meds and vitamins because she's feeling great, then her health declines because she was feeling great due to those meds and vitamins.
    That's kinda bad if that's happening to her. No one should stop taking medication even if they feel great. Consequences are great.

9. I want it disabled also, i mean realy, then whats the point of blizzlike server then if your up against p2w? I played when lord came out and ques for bgs took like 20 min or so but i knew that i was up against same realm people and i knew them, now im up against god knows who with full bis getting almost 1 shotted., if you want full pvp then go to blackrock and icecrown realm and pvp there but keep blizzlike to itself. I have plenty of stuff to do while waiting for bg or arena in lord so i dont mind waiting. I want it back the way it was before and i think many also do.

10. Im not sure when this crossrealm happen but i heard theres was a vote months ago, can we have one now to see if people changed their mind now? I think plenty of time passed

11. I want it disabled also, i mean realy, then whats the point of blizzlike server then if your up against p2w? I played when lord came out and ques for bgs took like 20 min or so but i knew that i was up against same realm people and i knew them, now im up against god knows who with full bis getting almost 1 shotted., if you want full pvp then go to blackrock and icecrown realm and pvp there but keep blizzlike to itself. I have plenty of stuff to do while waiting for bg or arena in lord so i dont mind waiting. I want it back the way it was before and i think many also do.
    They will revert this back eventually... cuz this is not the 1st time they make bad decission.

One time they add ICC normal gear for vote points... People bashed and they defended the idea like this now. After some time it was like- This was bad sry, no more ICC gear for points.

Marketplace green and blue items etc... at least that was good.

12. Im not sure when this crossrealm happen but i heard theres was a vote months ago, can we have one now to see if people changed their mind now? I think plenty of time passed
    90% of Lordaeron population will vote for disable. Cuz getting gear isnt easy. I will wait 10-15min for a bg at this population right now , rather then play vs BIS shadowmourne players and get 2 shotted.

13. Idk what u talk.90% lord population never play any bgs.That why wasnt av and ioc playable before crossrealm..

14. Idk what u talk.90% lord population never play any bgs.That why wasnt av and ioc playable before crossrealm..
    Then they should add a poll to the website and we will see the results.

123 Last