1. This is exactly the kind of thread where everyone will name their own class and the guy will end up with 10 classes to try.

Just play whatever seems the best to you and if you don't like it, play another one! Why asking such questions, no one knows about how you like to play.

2. Go ret pala, kill people in bubble.

Half server is made by paladins and hunters, so there you go :D

3. "what class is the most fun & easiest to play" fun and easy can't go together, the Easier to play is for sure Ret paladin with Pve shoulders+legs+gurth as human with dobule pvp trinket, but ofc since you have 4 spells its boring AF, same goes for enha sham..so simply if you wanna have fun --> dont play ret+enha sham
    now to the most fun...matters what you think is fun..
    if you think that fun is oneshotting people every 30 seconds --> go frost mage
    if you think that fun is to cc people etc -> maybe like hunter, fire mage, disc priest...actually holy in pvp is fun as well but you have to play with like full resill and play like a god (because rog's are so "skillfull" --> spam hemo and kidney every20sec and let pve procs kill you)
    if you think that fun is to cancer everyone --> afli lock or resto shaman (since noone vs you will ever like you)
    if you think that fun is to never die --> blood dk,feral, afli lock(with Rsham as healer at your back 24/7)
    ...enjoy !
    PS: really, dont play ret there is more than enough of them

4. Ok, guys what about frost/unholy dk? I ask because I always play mdps :D

5. "what class is the most fun & easiest to play" fun and easy can't go together, the Easier to play is for sure Ret paladin with Pve shoulders+legs+gurth as human with dobule pvp trinket, but ofc since you have 4 spells its boring AF, same goes for enha sham..so simply if you wanna have fun --> dont play ret+enha sham
    now to the most fun...matters what you think is fun..
    if you think that fun is oneshotting people every 30 seconds --> go frost mage
    if you think that fun is to cc people etc -> maybe like hunter, fire mage, disc priest...actually holy in pvp is fun as well but you have to play with like full resill and play like a god (because rog's are so "skillfull" --> spam hemo and kidney every20sec and let pve procs kill you)
    if you think that fun is to cancer everyone --> afli lock or resto shaman (since noone vs you will ever like you)
    if you think that fun is to never die --> blood dk,feral, afli lock(with Rsham as healer at your back 24/7)
    ...enjoy !
    PS: really, dont play ret there is more than enough of them
    I tried every class / spec in the game and i can tell you Enha / balance are the most fun specs to play (bm is my other favorite but you cant play it here because of the bugs) imo.
    Enha is so far from the ret 2 button playstyle. Actually enha has tons of buttons to push in competitive arena games, almost as many as hunters.

6. I have absolutely no idea why people think ret paladins are the easiest class to play. If you are a skilled ret paladin then you have a lot of buttons to hit. You have 6 different main attacks to use. Macros and abilities to set up for healing and supporting your team. And cooldowns to manage. Sure Paladins are super easy to play but so is every other class. You can't tell me that an mm hunter is hard to play or a boomkin or warlock. Every class may play differently but they are all extremely easy to play. If you think pallies are boring dont play them. But I think they are lots of fun and I never get bored on mine. I dont even use gurth, I use ESS HC because people just kill tentacles

7. Also frost dk with 2 hc soul drinkers does a pretty good job. Just has issues with kiting

8. Ok, guys what about frost/unholy dk? I ask because I always play mdps :D
    Unholy is one of the most complicated classes you could play in pvp.

Frost however is easy, but seriously squishy. Get used to dying a lot. Stack resillience, grab either 2x No'Kaleds (offensive) or 2x Souldrinkers (survivablity), reforge all your gear to Haste and go out there and just hit ****.

Honestly if you want a fairly easy MDPS, either go Ret or Arms Warrior. If you just want to hit things.

If you are up for some decent learning curve, Feral or Enhance shaman have the biggest payoff.

9. I have absolutely no idea why people think ret paladins are the easiest class to play. If you are a skilled ret paladin then you have a lot of buttons to hit. You have 6 different main attacks to use.
    Its not about how many buttons u need to use, but how strong the class is without any skill required.
    For exemple:
    Huge amout of dmg compared to any other Mdps.
    Even as mdps Retris can do a really op dmg at distance with censure, judgement, exorcism and hammer.
    The best sustain of every dps spec in the game and all he needs to do is just using offensive abilities and stack holy power.
    The best isntant heal in the whole game (even compared to healers).
    A cleanse ability able to remove any root any time plus "hand of freedom" that gives a friendly target an immunity to movement impairing effects for 6 seconds.
    Cooldowns like Divine Shield (immune to any cc and dmg) and Hand of Protection (Immune to any physical cc and dmg), and is even able to be used on the partner.

Thats why I think Retribution Paladin is the easier class/spec to play :D
    Edited: October 26, 2015

10. Unholy is one of the most complicated classes you could play in pvp.
    freaking hilarious.

11. freaking hilarious.
    let me guess, another mindless ***** who only knows how to tunnel and spam necro while playing with a ret paladin.. #staylow.

You're a No'kaled rogue... Mucho skillo there.
    Edited: October 26, 2015

12. BANG BANG Mr.chaosensued! Shots Fired...

13. I am going to piss people off by saying this but:

sub rogues
    fire/frost mages
    shadow priests

14. Its not about how many buttons u need to use, but how strong the class is without any skill required.
    For exemple:
    Huge amout of dmg compared to any other Mdps.
    Even as mdps Retris can do a really op dmg at distance with censure, judgement, exorcism and hammer.
    The best sustain of every dps spec in the game and all he needs to do is just using offensive abilities and stack holy power.
    The best isntant heal in the whole game (even compared to healers).
    A cleanse ability able to remove any root any time plus "hand of freedom" that gives a friendly target an immunity to movement impairing effects for 6 seconds.
    Cooldowns like Divine Shield (immune to any cc and dmg) and Hand of Protection (Immune to any physical cc and dmg), and is even able to be used on the partner.

Thats why I think Retribution Paladin is the easier class/spec to play :D
    Just because a class is good doesnt mean its any easy to play haha. Its just as easy to play an unholy dk. Oh em gee. I put diseases up and heal myself when i take damage. Look i used lichborn and death coiled myself im so pro leet skillz. deathknights arent any more difficult. Its not hard to manage your pet or snapshot your buffs for gargoyle. If we're talking about op classes dks have deathgrip, self heals, a 45 second cd for immunity to magic that increases their damage, 2 pets, range dps from deathcoil + icy touch and much more.

First 123 Last