1. WTF?
    shure its not necessary but the afford of summoning an extra paladin into the raid is worth it....
    ever played a hunter on brutallus? i guess not, using mana pots aswell as viper aspect is a huge damage loss since more shots = more mana through wisdom *gg*
    I play a hunter and ill tell you right now if your having mana problems its likely a player problem, your post confuses me b/c they referenced Blessing of Wisdom except your More shots= More Mana through wisdom seems to say your talking Judgement. so your point is irrelevent b/c 1 we have a ret pally adn 2 we have a holy pally thats the 2 pallys they are talking about for buffs. So Wisdom would be up on the boss *GG*

2. Can you guys please wait longer to release the videos this time? Showing boss kills for this server definitely taints the race for every other guild. People still want to be 6th instead of 7th, or NA first or whatever.

3. Can almost guarantee that isn't going to happen. It's been 1 day since Kil'Jaeden died and people are already getting antsy about sitting on the vids.

4. Can you guys please wait longer to release the videos this time? Showing boss kills for this server definitely taints the race for every other guild. People still want to be 6th instead of 7th, or NA first or whatever.
    What do you guys think is a reasonable release timeframe for the videos? I'm currently working on a teaser that will release perhaps tonight, but it won't give a lot away, you could more call it a art project / very distorted / flashing / fk'd up music kinda thing. The clean videos will not be released in a while. I think I may be able to finish Twins by the weekend but M'uru will take longer and don't expect KJ to even be finished for about 1-2 weeks.

Edit: Teaser inc!

Edited: October 13, 2018

5. hes talking about a 1 pally raid dude... go back to elementary, or have you ever seen a ret using wisdom?

6. What do you guys think is a reasonable release timeframe for the videos?
    I don't know tbh. After a few other guilds have killed them, but before they upload their own videos would be ideal. I guess you'd have to pay attention to when other guilds get these kills and somehow time it right. Or at least wait until the NA first kills are done maybe? It seems to be a more difficult request than I originally thought.

7. I don't know tbh. After a few other guilds have killed them, but before they upload their own videos would be ideal. I guess you'd have to pay attention to when other guilds get these kills and somehow time it right. Or at least wait until the NA first kills are done maybe? It seems to be a more difficult request than I originally thought.
    That makes sense though yeah. Haven't even started editing any of the vids so it will take a while anyways so it will probably line up. Best of luck to you and the rest to get them! I'm following closely!

8. Seems your overcompensating for something with theese flashy videos.

9. Seems your overcompensating for something with theese flashy videos.
    Let's not go there, we both know that my Sword is bigger than yours! ;)

Thanks for the bump tho!

First ... 345