1. Ironically, early cataclysm was considered some of the best content in wow. Up there with TBC and the rose-colored memories of vanilla.
    Yeah, well, blame Blizzard for that, not Warmane. I had some pretty good time in early Cata, but you can't just keep the Cata realms on 4.1 forever, so I just left when 4.3 hit.

2. Some suggestions for the Realm

1)For people saying make it x1 or x5 or x3 , There is a solution for this , Make the Rate flex , Like everyplayer can Choose experience rate x1/x2/x3/x4/x5 the one he want from website or an NPC ingame , or make it x5 for 1-60lvl , x3for60-70lvl
    2) For the Shop and the Warglavies , i suggest putting the Items in shop after 3-5months of the release of the Raid(so all players have the chance to get the warglaives using the game )
    3) i suggest to enable transfers through expansions also (only from lower expansions to higher expansion)
    4) Enabling Xmog would be a good thing
    5) Making Duel spec feature is a good thing also

3. Some suggestions for the Realm

1)For people saying make it x1 or x5 or x3 , There is a solution for this , Make the Rate flex , Like everyplayer can Choose experience rate x1/x2/x3/x4/x5 the one he want from website or an NPC ingame , or make it x5 for 1-60lvl , x3for60-70lvl
    2) For the Shop and the Warglavies , i suggest putting the Items in shop after 3-5months of the release of the Raid(so all players have the chance to get the warglaives using the game )
    3) i suggest to enable transfers through expansions also (only from lower expansions to higher expansion)
    4) Enabling Xmog would be a good thing
    5) Making Duel spec feature is a good thing also
    i think im going to vomit from all those suggestions

4. Could someone tell me what more TBC has to offer than WOTLK in pvp and why someone should start TBC except nostalgia reasons ? What's the joy of playing with less spells ? I started with Cata, then i forced to go Mop and that's it. It's like playing gta3 after you have finished gta5.

5. I have already created tbc guild on Lordaeron and release of this realm prolly will make it pretty difficult for us to recruit more members (we still dont have 25men core raid group), so will it be possible to transfer characters from 3.3.5 to 2.4.3 while above 70lvl (sadly we are 70-74lvl guild as many ppl who would run tbc thought it wont be ever possible on wotlk realm and they have already passed 70lvl)?

6. People didn't leave Cata because it was boring nor because it was dead, they left Cata because warmane wasn't giving us the attention that we deserved.
    People left Cata because the hype was over and because Warmane moved to 4.3, you need to remove that blindfold off your eyes on the avatar, which, ironically, is a TBC item, together with your tabard.

I was responsible for 1/3 of the rogue fixes on Cata and I left it. Not because "we didn't receive enough attention", but simply because I did my job and Cata is bad after 4.2, that's all. The GAME is bad as a whole after 4.2 (MoP, WoD, Legion). Deal with it. And yes, I have ****ing tried hard to like it - I can't. Last week I tried leveling on a high rate Legion server and I quit at 30 because of how mother****ing bad the game was.

Do yourself a favour and either stop complaining and start reporting stuff or just quit Cata.

7. And yes, I have ****ing tried hard to like it - I can't. Last week I tried leveling on a high rate Legion server and I quit at 30 because of how mother****ing bad the game was.
    Implying that content is bad because you've played on another halfass private server doesn't seem right to me. The fact is that when you look at the background of the TBC Private Scenario and then you look at Warmane - I can already imagine the rants in about 6 months.

8. People left Cata because the hype was over and because Warmane moved to 4.3, you need to remove that blindfold off your eyes on the avatar, which, ironically, is a TBC item, together with your tabard.

I was responsible for 1/3 of the rogue fixes on Cata and I left it. Not because "we didn't receive enough attention", but simply because I did my job and Cata is bad after 4.2, that's all. The GAME is bad as a whole after 4.2 (MoP, WoD, Legion). Deal with it. And yes, I have ****ing tried hard to like it - I can't. Last week I tried leveling on a high rate Legion server and I quit at 30 because of how mother****ing bad the game was.

Do yourself a favour and either stop complaining and start reporting stuff or just quit Cata.
    This is a thread for an upcoming TBC realm. We dont need your whining and complaints, take it somewhere else. Getting annoying.

9. Could someone tell me what more TBC has to offer than WOTLK in pvp and why someone should start TBC except nostalgia reasons ? What's the joy of playing with less spells ? I started with Cata, then i forced to go Mop and that's it. It's like playing gta3 after you have finished gta5.
    90% of the boss mechanics aren't void zones like wotlk.

You have to explore the game. You need to do nearly every zone for heroic keys.

Gear is progression based. Crafting means something. You can't walk into a raid and take handouts like you can on Icecrown. In wotlk you just hit 80 and get carried in 25HC.

PVP is easier to get into unlike full wrathful / 100% scripted wotlk pvp.

ALL raid tiers are EPIC fights that require coordination and communication.

And there aren't less spells...?

10. There is not 17k+ people on Wrath, rofl. And why exactly is it that Cata is dead? Oh right...because it's gotten about 5 fixes in the past 2 years. Amazing that whole "we don't have the people to work on Cata so either we close it or you get no fixes" crap...then "jk lets open ANOTHER expansion while completely ignoring current ones that people already donated tons of money for"
    there is close to 20k people online wrath servers right now...

11. This is a thread for an upcoming TBC realm. We dont need your whining and complaints, take it somewhere else. Getting annoying.
    The only thing I'm complaining about is other people complaining. Go check yourself.

Implying that content is bad because you've played on another halfass private server doesn't seem right to me. The fact is that when you look at the background of the TBC Private Scenario and then you look at Warmane - I can already imagine the rants in about 6 months.
    No. I also tried retail. Your argument is invalid. What rants are you even on about, mate?

12. And there aren't less spells...?
    I was going to comment on this specific point. Some abilities that some classes had in TBC got removed in WotLK. (Example: Race-specific Priest skills like Feedback. Or the plethora of Paladin buffs and seals.)
    Then there is also down-ranking spells that actually matters in TBC for a lot of caster classes, especially healers. Some classes actually have significantly more relevant buttons in TBC than they do in WotLK.

13. Is there going to be realm cap ?
    Don't enable xmog and release shop after 6 months or something like that.

14. I'm sure it's too early to ask this question but just to throw it out there; will we be able to transfer our TBC characters to one of the WotLK realms?

First ... 11192021222331 ... Last