1. I absolutely hate withered training, suramar and anything to with mana junkies what a big pile of poo >.<
    This is why I haven't touched Suramar... it is a zone I go to purely to herb Starlight Rose to make flasks.
    Worst ****ing zone ever. And I'm glad I'm no longer alone in that opinion.

2. so much hate around here

is this the private servers subreddit

I've rummaged through too much homosexual fantasy to find a proper avatar of this guy.... internet, why?
    Edited: September 21, 2016

3. This is why I haven't touched Suramar... it is a zone I go to purely to herb Starlight Rose to make flasks.
    Suramar has one of the best lores I've seen so far in Legion. I don't understand all this hate thowards the zone; Yes you have to grind A LOT so what? Better have to grind a lot than having you guys popping in this thread in three months *****ing that the content is short.

I've rummaged through too much homosexual fantasy to find a proper avatar of this guy.... internet, why?
    Because it does look gay? Dah.

4. I've rummaged through too much homosexual fantasy to find a proper avatar of this guy.... internet, why?
    is it koltira? Lemme guess his partner was Thassarian.

Suramar has one of the best lores I've seen so far in Legion. I don't understand all this hate thowards the zone; Yes you have to grind A LOT so what? Better have to grind a lot than having you guys popping in this thread in three months *****ing that the content is short.
    ^this.
    Lorewise it's valuable and really interesting for sure, its a god damn lore of entire civilization. you could create a game of your own only out of that zone lmao.
    Withered training, I personally I enjoy it A LOT, at first I didnt like it because I failed really quickly, but after swapping to unholy DK and understanding how to play properly, I enjoyed it A LOT. and people who dont like it, can skip it. easy as that, I dont see where's the problem.
    and grinding is also great, that's why I came back to wow in the first place, because now you have to play the game to have something better than others. you dont even have to grind that much in Suramar, tbh. and what you do is more or less enjoyable.
    Tl'dr its a great place, with cool features.

today I did my first purple WQ, feels good. cant wait ot get home and begin raiding

5. is it koltira? Lemme guess his partner was Thassarian.
    Yep....

I need someone to help me 10 mins horde-side retail, add me
    Spoiler: Show
    Radvo#1994

6. I now have 2 110s.
    My main Rogue, and a alt Guardian Druid.
    feelsgoodman

I mean not doing suramar saves up a lot of time.

7. I absolutely hate withered training, suramar and anything to with mana junkies what a big pile of poo >.<
    This is why I haven't touched Suramar... it is a zone I go to purely to herb Starlight Rose to make flasks.
    I don't understand what's to complain about.
    I mean not doing suramar saves up a lot of time.
    Having finished the vast majority of it saves time too.

8. Tank queues are hard.

9. Nythendra HC downed.
    Proud of my team, and the old Warmane members who are in it <3

10. Grats!
    I really wish US and EU people could play together. Damnit Blizzard...

11. Hi there Mara :P
    Hi grace, I have a question. Are you single because I'd like to ship you with a guy who looks like Bigby Wolf :V

12. Every time I play retail it's a reminder why I laugh at everyone who claims retail never has any bugs. I really enjoy being dragged into africa by the boat, get frozen and slowy watch myself die.

13. Every time I play retail it's a reminder why I laugh at everyone who claims retail never has any bugs. I really enjoy being dragged into africa by the boat, get frozen and slowy watch myself die.
    That was sooooo funny. xD

I really wish US and EU people could play together. Damnit Blizzard...
    ^______________________________^
    Me too!

14. Hi grace, I have a question. Are you single because I'd like to ship you with a guy who looks like Bigby Wolf :V
    Uh oh.
    How much am I getting paid?
    Every time I play retail it's a reminder why I laugh at everyone who claims retail never has any bugs. I really enjoy being dragged into africa by the boat, get frozen and slowy watch myself die.
    I know right. There have some been some pretty ridiculous bugs I've seen that have nothing like them on a private server.
    Oh god how I wish I could do a million DPS just with a Paladin seal.

15. Besides mobs clipping into the ground, random aggro resets and evade bugs, I haven't seen any other bugs on retail.......... :D

Have to wait another 6 days for my Frostwyrm mount.... :(
    Invincible didn't drop first 10 runs...
    Failed my college year...

Life is great.
    Edited: September 22, 2016