1. May 30, 2017  
    that's not the point.

everything EXCEPT the bg queues are bad on ally.

The number of items/material in AH.
    The levelling.
    Farming the materials.
    Group for istance.
    Group for the attunament.
    Everything except the queue for bg that will be longer.
    Alliance count is 10x more than other tbc servers and even 5x more than most retail server got. 5k Alliance Players is way more than Icecrown got. You are pretty much right, with 5k players AH is empty, it is impossible to get 5 epople for a group. Warmane should close Icecrown and lordaeron, pretty useless to play there with almost no people online.

You see horde players cry like babys because of 24/7 ganks by alli groups or 70 noobs pwning in low level zones? I dont see one, but it happens all the time.

We should build up a cheese factory for those alliance players.

2. May 30, 2017  
    Alliance count is 10x more than other tbc servers and even 5x more than most retail server got. 5k Alliance Players is way more than Icecrown got. You are pretty much right, with 5k players AH is empty, it is impossible to get 5 epople for a group. Warmane should close Icecrown and lordaeron, pretty useless to play there with almost no people online.

You see horde players cry like babys because of 24/7 ganks by alli groups or 70 noobs pwning in low level zones? I dont see one, but it happens all the time.

We should build up a cheese factory for those alliance players.
    I'm playing Horde and I'm totally fine with lvl 70 allies ganking me. It's only a few allies disrupting the leveling progression but let me tell you this: Yesterday I was in Dustwallow Marshes while 7(!) Hordes camped 1 Ally Player for at least 30 mins until he logged out, probably deleting his Char to reroll on Horde... This is unbearable and it happens in every fukin zone. There is a difference if 1 lvl 70 Player flows down the river to gank some low levels or if you are getting camped by 5+ ppl equal to your lvl in every Zone, just because IN EVERY ZONE THERE IS SOMETHING LIKE 1:5 A/H RATIO. People like you got no clue about a healthy and balanced Server environment.

Something has to be done immediately to balance factions or the Server will end up like 80/20 or even worse and this will kill the whole feeling of the server. I'm not saying it will kill the server because there will be enough people who just want to play RPG-like without being disturbed while picking up flowers, waiting at an entrance of a dungeon or farm some Primals. But for me it's an MMORPG with 2 Factions fighting each other in every possible situation while no Faction is in favour. It's just a battle until the end of time.

IMO giving free things like lvl 30 Mount, Bags or Skills to Allies is nothing what could make Horde Transfer to Alliance because many are lvl 60+ and got those stuff already anyways.

I'd like to see the Ally racials buffed because this will balance faction ratio for the entire Server Life and would make people to transfer on their own. Just because they want balanced factions. At them Moment: why would you Transfer to Alliance to get disadvantages at many aspect of the game?

Let's face the truth: TBC is not balanced, Horde racials are OP af and Allies got nothing comparable. I'd be totally fine with WotLK racials ("omg Human racial is OP", so? WOTF and Hardiness isn't???). Balancing an unbalanced expansion in favour of gaming experience is far more important than keeping the server so called "blizzlike" (which it isn't anyways in several ways). Yeah well, this text got much bigger than intended. Sorry :/

Peace

3. May 30, 2017  
    +1

free lvl 30 mount,bags, trainer is NOTHING. When u do the first 4-5 quests in outland u get enough gold by grey/green items + gold rewards enough to buy mount + all skills from trainer.

Also if u give 100% mount for free is nothing.

The incentive must be something more solid like:

Rep 2x
    Honor 2x
    Proff 2-3x

4. May 30, 2017  
    +1

free lvl 30 mount,bags, trainer is NOTHING. When u do the first 4-5 quests in outland u get enough gold by grey/green items + gold rewards enough to buy mount + all skills from trainer.

Rep 2x
    Honor 2x
    Proff 2-3x
    I like the Rep 2x, Honor 2x, Proff 2x+ idea. I think those would be the only real changes that would make people think twice about playing horde and or transferring over.

5. May 30, 2017  
    +1

Rep 2x
    Honor 2x
    Proff 2-3x
    Even then this idea is faulty. You can't even farm rep or mats for this to work. Have you seen the auction house lately? We have nothing being sold because we can't even head out to the world to farm our mats.
    As for their stats on numbers, I believe its a fake number so that way horde can see its not that bad so as to transfer over. The number of horde you see is way more than their supposed 10k vs 5k. This **** is more like 12k vs 3k. This server is dead, they needed quick action but it never came. I hope a server restart comes our way with faction caps and lock character creation to only 1 faction (Only way faction caps can work). I don't see this server surviving much longer without drastic measures.

6. May 30, 2017  
    turn it into PvE realm when Hord cant gank alliance more hord will transfer alliance and more people will level alliance problem fixed

7. May 31, 2017  
    All other thread replies have one suggestion, which is to quest in areas that has little to no Horde and avoid the other faction completely. Someone should make a video that shows just how impacted every single region is with Horde players.
    Been stuck at lvl 63 for the past 2 days, tried to make a premade 5 man group to quest, doesn't matter how you prepare, a small group cannot handle an onslaught of 200+ horde in every region.

8. May 31, 2017  
    All other thread replies have one suggestion, which is to quest in areas that has little to no Horde and avoid the other faction completely. Someone should make a video that shows just how impacted every single region is with Horde players.
    Been stuck at lvl 63 for the past 2 days, tried to make a premade 5 man group to quest, doesn't matter how you prepare, a small group cannot handle an onslaught of 200+ horde in every region.
    While I agree with something needing to be done about factions. Telling ppl, to "only level in areas horde are likely not at" is not a good answer. Nobody should be forced to level in certain areas due to the opposite factions having 3:1 ratios. This doesnt only affect leveling. It affects all gathering professions for Alliance, and the economy on alliance side as well. It really puts alliance at a HUGE disadvantage.

9. May 31, 2017  
    The best option imo is to just disable world PvP in outland until the population stabilizes a bit more. The only argument people have for pvp on is "but muh wpvp you care bears" which is a small price to pay for stability and the ability to actually play the game as the opposing faction.

I would switch to alliance but why bother when you can't even play the game in the open world? Arguing for wpvp doesn't work in the context of a single server because by TBC, most servers had a faction dominance but it didn't matter because they also connected to other servers to get healthy battleground/arena populations. If you stranglehold faction balance because of ****ty world pvp, we won't have a server that can support instanced pvp and any enjoyment for the opposing faction.

Disable it for now in outland, offer incentives to faction transfer, open it up later when factions become a bit more balanced.
    Edited: May 31, 2017

10. May 31, 2017  
    A daily scaling increased rate for Alliance's Rep/Honor/Profession/Gold until it balances out would be a big incentive. Let the horde transfer for free to get the benefits of the huge boosts, and once it's about even, set it to 1x.

11. May 31, 2017  
    People like you got no clue about a healthy and balanced Server environment.
    This is not Lovecraf... People will gank and camp till logout with any given faction rate. Even if rates are 5 / 95 for alliance there will be people who manage to make some alliance cry in forum...

My KOS List is already huge, with entrys like "camp till logoff or delete". Honorless alliance who only try to kill me with a huge advantage or interfere in a fair 1vs1 will see, i track them, will find them and there will be no mercy.
    Some special snowflakes got hunted over the whole world and even tracked down with alliance twinks.

12. May 31, 2017  
    This is not Lovecraf... People will gank and camp till logout with any given faction rate. Even if rates are 5 / 95 for alliance there will be people who manage to make some alliance cry in forum...

My KOS List is already huge, with entrys like "camp till logoff or delete". Honorless alliance who only try to kill me with a huge advantage or interfere in a fair 1vs1 will see, i track them, will find them and there will be no mercy.
    Some special snowflakes got hunted over the whole world and even tracked down with alliance twinks.
    Wow, you are paranoid dude. But try to Play alliance in outland for let's say 3 hours and after that: tell us how far you've come.

13. May 31, 2017  
    Well, interesting. Ally will have alot of druids and rogues because of option "Stealth" :))

14. May 31, 2017  
    The problem is in racial abilities, many of players rolling horde for them. Want to change situation - balance the racials, like blizzards did it in the lich king.

15. May 31, 2017  
    The problem is in racial abilities, many of players rolling horde for them. Want to change situation - balance the racials, like blizzards did it in the lich king.
    The answer is simple, go play wotlk.

First 123 Last