1. Quick note: Gladiatorlossa I believe has feature to call out the class which trinketed, without it it's hard in 3v3 to know which person trinketed when you hear it. Also The features to use gladiatorlossa (soundalerter) on "Target and Focus only" are not here as I recall, that would help in bg's a ton.

Other that that, great addon keep up the good work +rep :D

2. Will be adding more spells soon.

Changelog
    24/09/2011
    *Implemented Hot Streak and Last Stand
    *Sound Alerts will not alert when in a sanctuary anymore (I hope) untick the 'Enable everywhere' option if you don't want to be alerted in a sanctuary - at the moment
    * Modified MP3 files so that they're the same as the default TTS engine (Neospeech - Julie)

3. Todays updates:
    25/09/2011

Add Hysteria and Mark of Blood

4. Currently adding support for ingame tooltips on players that have helped/contributed/donated/developed SoundAlerter, so other players with the addon could see who had helped. If you have helped or contributed at all could you PM me your ingame name and server.
    Thanks
    Preview:

28/09/2011
    Commit 1b3a7ba1a3
    Add ingame tooltip line for players that have contributed, donated, or developed

5. Quick note: Gladiatorlossa I believe has feature to call out the class which trinketed, without it it's hard in 3v3 to know which person trinketed when you hear it. Also The features to use gladiatorlossa (soundalerter) on "Target and Focus only" are not here as I recall, that would help in bg's a ton.

Other that that, great addon keep up the good work +rep :D
    I'm currently developing the trinket calling for clasess in arenas, will be upload it as soon as i'm finished testing.

Update:
    Added Call out class feature for trinket usage in arenas only.

EDIT: Will now only reply to any feedback given, will no longer bump the thread with updates

6. First of all i got to thank so much for makeing this Addon so good, :)

But i have noticed that Will of the forsaken is called out in spanish or something, and i just wonder if its some misstake or you did it on yourself :)

Anyway ty so much for the Addon :p

7. First of all i got to thank so much for makeing this Addon so good, :)

But i have noticed that Will of the forsaken is called out in spanish or something, and i just wonder if its some misstake or you did it on yourself :)

The Will of the Forsaken mp3 seems perfectly fine, although I do think the kick.mp3 sounds a bit spanish lol.
    Try opening the Voice folder in the Addon folder to check.

Citlalpol
    First of all i got to thank so much for makeing this Addon so good, :)

The Will of the Forsaken mp3 seems perfectly fine, although I do think the kick.mp3 sounds a bit spanish lol.
    Try opening the Voice folder in the Addon folder to check.
    I think it's probably the cadence/speed at which the TTS was originally done. The GladiatorLoSSA author probably did the same settings for all the audio files rather than adjusting the speed for what sounds best on each file. There were also numerous complaints about that addon's sound levels being to quiet, which led the author to increase them, which lead to the author to boost them, which lead to numerous complaints about it being to loud which lead to the author telling everyone to adjust the gain with an external program if they were unhappy.

I so wanted to end that last sentence with "which lead to the house that Jack built" lol.

Back on topic, you can always change the audio files to suit your needs or desires provided you have a TTS program and the voices. In fact, if you want to troll yourself, you can type in English and use the Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or Spanish neospeech voices to hear the files you create in English with heavy accents. You can also adjust the cadence/speed, pitch, and volume of the files you create in the TTS program. That's assuming you want to recreate the files from scratch though. There are several programs that will allow you to manipulate the existing files to your liking.

inb4autotune . . .

9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTe1ajl8ypU
    For anyone who wants to see the addon in action.

Updates:
    08/10/2011
    Added Starfall & Starfall down to the spell list.
    Fixed Elemental Mastery doubling up the mp3 (changed to spell id instead of name, since players have 2 buffs of Elemental Mastery on)

10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTe1ajl8ypU
    For anyone who wants to see the addon in action.

Updates:
    08/10/2011
    Added Starfall & Starfall down to the spell list.
    Fixed Elemental Mastery doubling up the mp3 (changed to spell id instead of name, since players have 2 buffs of Elemental Mastery on)
    Added Starfall and Starfall? ;P

11. Added Starfall and Starfall? ;P
    'Starfall' as in the player got the aura, and
    'Starfall down' as in the buff is off the player

12. 'Starfall' as in the player got the aura, and
    'Starfall down' as in the buff is off the player
    Ah, oops :p

Anyways great addon, and nice little tooltip embedding ^^

13. Ah, oops :p

Anyways great addon, and nice little tooltip embedding ^^
    Thanks, Just realized I missed uploading the Starfall MP3 to the addon, I'll do that now :)
    * Add Starfall down mp3

Cruserd
    Omg amazing!!! Thanks!!

15. Omg amazing!!! Thanks!!
    No problem.

Todays updates:
    09/10/2011
    * Added detection of player name and add chat alerts for Stealth and Vanish enabled at default.
    * Add Chat Alerts menu, and move Stealth and vanish in Chat Alerts Menu, Also added option to disable chat alerts.
    * Fixed Elemental Mastery, it should work 100% now

First 1234513 ... Last