1. I played a lot of games but the one I loved the most was WOW by far and since I am a pvp player i always wanted to play it fairly, without pve stuff ruining it and mop gave it to me and because of it + the rest of the content it made MOP my favorite expansion but now in order to keep playing wow I was forced to play in a expansion that I don't like that much but at least is playable and have stuff to do (WOTLK). I really wish they give us some new content and if they do I am 200% sure I will be back

2. All I hear about is whining about MoP. It's like no one here has a life outside of Warmane. It's like Lordaeron is like Buzz Lightyear and MoP is Woody and everyone thinks they're being replaced by the shiny new toy. They'll get to MoP when they get to it. If you can't wait, find something else to do for ****s sake.

3. All I hear about is whining about MoP. It's like no one here has a life outside of Warmane. It's like Lordaeron is like Buzz Lightyear and MoP is Woody and everyone thinks they're being replaced by the shiny new toy. They'll get to MoP when they get to it. If you can't wait, find something else to do for ****s sake.
    Well u do wanna play occasionally. Lets say u wanted to be loyal to Warmane and you stick with them, when they say that the expansion that you play on is a priority......and than after 8 months almost NOTHING done, they switch the so called "priority"to another expansion for who knows how long (Lordaeron will have 3 months content release, you know). So don't give me that crap - "get a life" .... thats for periods like weeks, a month maybe, not an freaking year.
    Try looking in other MoP/Cata servers quality to see how bad the situation really is.

4. Take in account the following. If I remember correctly, Kaer (or someone of Devs) said that the instances from Lordaeron will be pretty easily ported to Cata/MoP realms, while the stuff from DW/Ragnaros can't be ported but would have to be scripted from scratch.
    So, it's not like you won't be getting anything either, getting almost all of the previous expansion content on MoP would be a great addition imo.

5. Take in account the following. If I remember correctly, Kaer (or someone of Devs) said that the instances from Lordaeron will be pretty easily ported to Cata/MoP realms, while the stuff from DW/Ragnaros can't be ported but would have to be scripted from scratch.
    So, it's not like you won't be getting anything either, getting almost all of the previous expansion content on MoP would be a great addition imo.
    So what you are saying is that in 4-5 months MAYBE we will have more transmog instances to do with our highly enjoyable buffstacking, broken secondary stats and pve items(sets) .....damn, that took my breath away! Its woth waiting for!

6. MoP was trash...why waste effort saving the worse expac that Warmane is hosting when that time can go into making the better expacs more enjoyable? Here's hoping for a Lord style realm for Cata right after Lord and DW/Rag is 100% done!

7. MoP was trash...why waste effort saving the worse expac that Warmane is hosting when that time can go into making the better expacs more enjoyable? Here's hoping for a Lord style realm for Cata right after Lord and DW/Rag is 100% done!
    This suggestion is just stupid. You can turn it the other way.
    Why waste the effort putting into an expac which is 7 years old where you can find a core available for open source which is in a very good state.
    You can now brag saying that you just developed the "most complete hardcore game server" ?

On the other hand why not put effort into an xpack which is hardly available on private servers?
    There is a big interest in Mist of Pandaria. Sadly people turned their back because they got disappointed by the staff. A lot of people!

8. This suggestion is just stupid. You can turn it the other way.
    Why waste the effort putting into an expac which is 7 years old where you can find a core available for open source which is in a very good state.
    You can now brag saying that you just developed the "most complete hardcore game server" ?

On the other hand why not put effort into an xpack which is hardly available on private servers?
    There is a big interest in Mist of Pandaria. Sadly people turned their back because they got disappointed by the staff. A lot of people!
    Not really sure if that's how easy it is to script... Then everyone would profit on Wrath servers in there was a open source for a core which i assume other private servers do?.... You make it sound more easier then what it is... + Pandaria is relatively new which you need to script yourself i pressume? Besides popularity in WOTLK is still around but i dunno if it's bigger then MOP... Who knows... (I'm aware of the screenshoots of the pop counts back then).

9. merging with the other server is a mistake.

molten is legend.

warmane is downfall

PFFT.

10. Not really sure if that's how easy it is to script... Then everyone would profit on Wrath servers in there was a open source for a core which i assume other private servers do?.... You make it sound more easier then what it is... + Pandaria is relatively new which you need to script yourself i pressume? Besides popularity in WOTLK is still around but i dunno if it's bigger then MOP... Who knows... (I'm aware of the screenshoots of the pop counts back then).
    I never said it is easy to script or maintain. Sure Warmane put a lot of effort into their project.
    You just have a way better base to build on for WOTLK. The highest interest and the highest work in WoW emulation was present in the days of WOTLK.
    Therefor you get a more complete base to build upon. I am still disappointed that major features are completly missing on Lordaeron.

Yes, MoP is "relatively" new especially in terms of core projects available. They did a very good job scripting Throne of Thunder. Everything else is just garbage and has most likely been picked up somewhere else. It just doesn't represent how the developers would approach a new raid to script.

And yes WOTLK still is very popular in the private server community. But in my oppinion Mists would be able to exceed or come close to that interest solely because there are no really good servers around. If you look around you see that KodoWoW and Kodoshan are utter bull****. Some Freaky project looks not too bad from outside. If you look closer you see that they are mostly hack-fixing stuff. And that is about it.

Warmane has the population to make MoP an enjoyable expansion. I just hope they wake up and put in some effort to keep this project alive.
    Edited: September 28, 2015

11. Take in account the following. If I remember correctly, Kaer (or someone of Devs) said that the instances from Lordaeron will be pretty easily ported to Cata/MoP realms, while the stuff from DW/Ragnaros can't be ported but would have to be scripted from scratch.
    So what you are saying is that in 4-5 months MAYBE we will have more transmog instances to do with our highly enjoyable buffstacking, broken secondary stats and pve items(sets) .....damn, that took my breath away! Its woth waiting for!
    That's not quite so simple. With the new core that Lordaeron is using, porting of content would be made easier. But that means completing the core and Wrath of the Lich King content - which would then be used on Deathwing and Ragnaros - to then use that core as the basis to do the same makeover Lordaeron got for another expansions. It will be months before Lordaeron's content is finished, not before 2016.

merging with the other server is a mistake.
    molten is legend.
    warmane is downfall
    PFFT.
    You're incorrect. Not only did we get new Staff members, which include Developers who have worked along on the development of our new core and revised content, we also got rid of a few bad apples. It might have been the shakedown we needed to get out of the inertia we were left at with the interim Administration.

12. That's not quite so simple. With the new core that Lordaeron is using, porting of content would be made easier. But that means completing the core and Wrath of the Lich King content - which would then be used on Deathwing and Ragnaros - to then use that core as the basis to do the same makeover Lordaeron got for another expansions. It will be months before Lordaeron's content is finished, not before 2016.
    Okay, would you be so kind to tell us, if there's actually some planned development on Frostwolf for the next months or we should look for MoP alternatives elsewhere? Just asking

13. And yes WOTLK still is very popular in the private server community. But in my oppinion Mists would be able to exceed or come close to that interest solely because there are no really good servers around. If you look around you see that KodoWoW and Kodoshan are utter bull****. Some Freaky project looks not too bad from outside. If you look closer you see that they are mostly hack-fixing stuff. And that is about it.
    You should really look into what the russians have done: 5.4.8, all BGs+arenas, old raids +SoO (not much into PvE to test working %), Cross-realm pvp (even between 2 different private servers) .... and we are still playing with buffstacking. So yeah, Warmane really has loyal players.

14. Guess no MoP for me until 2016... Sad. :(

15. It will be months before Lordaeron's content is finished, not before 2016.
    rofldaeron focus until next year..

enlight me dear warmane mod, I have to wait 5-6 months until mop gets the focus it deserves? just want to know an aprox number to not even bothering logging..

First ... 23456 ... Last