1. Anyone else have a random urge to goof off in the game???

I was playing WoW with my sis as druids and we kinda goofed off twice, once when we had just gotten the cat form and we were running around as cats, I took a little break to check my phone because someone messaged me, and when I looked back at my screen I saw her jumping in place so I did the same thing trying to mock her and for some reason it looked funny to us that we recorded it and sent it to my dad.

The second time was when we were trying to figure out what to do since that quest in Gilneas is bugged, and then my sister (who loved the druid class) transformed into a cat and started dancing so I turned into a bear and danced with her, and then I was playing that along to Darude Sandstorm (i don't listen to that kind of music by the way) and me and my sister would not stop laughing... we recorded that too...

i am a very odd person from a very odd family... (and I'M supposed to be the metal head gamer)
    Edited: November 23, 2017

2. Damn, I wish my gaming experience was this cool and funny.

3. The times back in 2013 when I was living off my mums money playing wow drunk 6am to 2am because my life was **** at the time, it was goofy indeed.
    Moral of the story is don't play wow drunk kids.

4. HA Hahahaha

now i may be odd, but i'm not THAT odd lol
    Edited: November 22, 2017