1. May 23, 2018  

Why not remove BT attunement?

Several Illidan farming guilds (alliance side) have already died because the lack of BT-attuned recruits. Most of these guilds have been farming the content for several months and can't be bothered to fill an entire raid to run through all the t5/t6 raids to attune just a few people with no guarantee that they will actually last.

Why not just remove the BT attunement as well? Would anyone actually care that it got removed? I know most of the remaining Illidan farming guilds wouldn't care at all. It would provide a much easier option for these guilds to keep up with the turnover which is the primary threat to these guilds survival.

2. May 23, 2018  
    BT attunement will be removed 4th of july ...

3. May 23, 2018  
    The hardest attunement in the history of wow gets removed on the 30th and somehow that isn't enough? Killing Al'ar for another month or so is really too much to ask of guilds?

I think the attunement should stay to keep the riff-raff out of BT.

4. May 24, 2018  
    I've been putting together an FLK + Alar run this weekend and I'll likely put together Rage runs in the future.

Alliance side.

Be a part of the solution.

5. May 24, 2018  
    The Hyjal and Kara attunaments were the worst ones so the removal of them should help the server enough. The BT removal can indeed be postponed until SWP comes.

6. May 30, 2018  
    if u cant deal with t5/ hyal and atune ppl as guild, than u have nothing to search for in black temple. oh OK lets remove all attunes, put all items on shop and get boosted by guild who progressed content. pve dies in 2 weeks if that happens

7. May 30, 2018  
    Several Illidan farming guilds (alliance side) have already died because the lack of BT-attuned recruits. Most of these guilds have been farming the content for several months and can't be bothered to fill an entire raid to run through all the t5/t6 raids to attune just a few people with no guarantee that they will actually last.

Why not just remove the BT attunement as well? Would anyone actually care that it got removed? I know most of the remaining Illidan farming guilds wouldn't care at all. It would provide a much easier option for these guilds to keep up with the turnover which is the primary threat to these guilds survival.
    These changes aren't intended to address guild attendance in Black Temple. They're meant to provide a bit of a blizz-like progress to the realm and Black Temple is still the top-tier of content.

8. May 30, 2018  
    if it was blizzline bt attunement would be gone aswell

9. May 30, 2018  
    if it was blizzline bt attunement would be gone aswell
    No no and no, 1000 times no, even mh attunement shouldnt be removed now if you look blizzard patches.

10. May 30, 2018  
    No no and no, 1000 times no, even mh attunement shouldnt be removed now if you look blizzard patches.
    if it was blizzlike patches on this server then bt woulda been open from the start

11. May 30, 2018  
    if it was blizzlike patches on this server then bt woulda been open from the start
    I will just copy what you said: "if it was blizzline bt attunement would be gone aswel" and i am saying THAT statement is not true, i dont know why you bringing now bt.

12. May 30, 2018  
    If it was blizzlike, everyone would be paying $15/month. If it was blizzlike, everyone's talents and spells, among other things, would be different to some degree or another.
    Blizzlike this.
    Blizzlike that.

Blizzlike is not an argument.

13. May 30, 2018  
    You know there's a subtle distinction between patch version and content progression?

If this was a content 2.4.3 server then Sunwell and Isle would have been open from the start also. But it isn't.... and never was ....and never claimed to be.
    Edited: May 30, 2018

14. Wasn't the BT attunement supposed to be removed with this release?

15. Wasn't the BT attunement supposed to be removed with this release?
    Sunwell has not been released.

12 Last