1. Played few months as alliance, even after change, queues on ally were still good. Now decided to come back home to Horde, because can't stand with puny races, but it seems i wouldn't play at all with that long queues. No point to level a horde toon for PVP

2. if you allow horde+alliance bg pool you'll effect the alliance economy in a bad way. Since the horde racials are superior for pve you see the best guilds here. you would also need a shared AH I guess.
    One things for damn sure we need to stop alliance -> horde transfer and make horde to alliance free again!!
    How would it affect the economy? Seems the only reasonable way to fix this to me.

3. Agree about honor boost to alliance and maby free 60% or 100% ground mount.
    About queue BG from any place its tottaly bad idea, it will kill world pvp.
    How will it kill World pvp when ppl get to go around world why queuing instead of sitting in town. You're thinking of rdf which would tele you to instances. Queuing for bgs anywhere would have 0 affect on world pvp, probably just increase it.

4. Im not going to wait for warmane to allow free xfer for horde to alliance. I'm switching my mage over... im beyond tired of joining games with horde in greens its almost like every 8 out of 10 games. That is just ridiculous.... im not going to sit in 10 mins queues for that. I'll go with the instant queues and people that actually care about pvp.

5. Im not going to wait for warmane to allow free xfer for horde to alliance. I'm switching my mage over... im beyond tired of joining games with horde in greens its almost like every 8 out of 10 games. That is just ridiculous.... im not going to sit in 10 mins queues for that. I'll go with the instant queues and people that actually care about pvp.
    u even understand that reason of horde green population is that new pvp players cant really get a fcking honor bcs of this long queues, if there was an instant ques like in ally, most of horde players would be well geared too ...

6. u even understand that reason of horde green population is that new pvp players cant really get a fcking honor bcs of this long queues, if there was an instant ques like in ally, most of horde players would be well geared too ...
    Believe me I understand players have to start somewhere. But do your faction a favor and farm some damn blues/epic before venturing in BGs.

The real issue is there are far more new horde players then alliance and the horde queues will only get worst is warmane doesn't do anything to stop it again. It happen once and it should happen again... stop new horde toons from being created and make horde to alliance free again. That wont fix it but it will help.

7. Dont quite understand why warmane does nothing. Pvp is dying atm and is dying fast. Why u favor alliance?
    Longer u do nothjing, disbalance getting bigger.

8. Warmane does not favor alliance... its not their fault more players are playing on the horde side then alliance. Blame the influx of new horde players and there are a ton of them for the imbalance.

9. Ofc they favor alliance, because as they do nothing to solve problem of imbalance. They removed free faction change.
    Every single alliance pvp player plays 2 bg when horde plays 1. If u can count u know alliance is gearing faster and imbalance is growing.

10. Ofc they favor alliance, because as they do nothing to solve problem of imbalance. They removed free faction change.
    Every single alliance pvp player plays 2 bg when horde plays 1. If u can count u know alliance is gearing faster and imbalance is growing.
    It was sort of a genius move to remove free faction change BEFORE the queue change

11. Is this over of topic? If we stop speak about this problem nothing will change:/

12. 35 min BG queue's is ridiculous, either fix the queues back or make Horde to Alliance transfers free again so I can move my 4 character across. Sorry warmane but you are about to start losing a lot of players and money if you don't fix the BG system

13. Sorry warmane but you are about to start losing a lot of players and money if you don't fix the BG system
    About to? They already have.

14. About to? They already have.
    BG system is blizzlike but it doesnt mean it works fine. Actual bg quee is ridiculous. Ppl stop playing on the server and its main issue. who cares about season 4 if u cant play bg.

15. they should really add bg queue skip on store kappa

First 1234 ... Last