1. Ilyanah's Awakening

Every human Alliance wants to win, they would make lots of excuses, always together like chickens feasting on you, rolling human with overpowered bugged classes, and all the gay things you could think off. And they act like they can beat every Horde player.

Let this Delenis (Helendria) be the first on our list. Many more *ssh*l*s to kill!

2. >Loses duel
    >Admits he/she(/it?) lost
    >Makes another thread how he/she(/it?) is leaving WoW
    >Dosent get enough drama and attention IRL
    >Comes back
    >Posts vid for more drama and attention

/Shoo

3. >Loses duel
    >Admits he/she(/it?) lost
    >Makes another thread how he/she(/it?) is leaving WoW
    >Dosent get enough drama and attention IRL
    >Comes back
    >Posts vid for more drama and attention

/Shoo
    Are you bothered about me coming back? Seems like you are. Delete threads where you post your character name cuz your soon going to be featured. XD

4. Are you bothered about me coming back? Seems like you are. Delete threads where you post your character name cuz your soon going to be featured. XD
    Ilyanah, lets gang up and hunt some "high profile" allys :P. (this is the rogue you dueled few days back)

5. Just pointing out how sad you are.
    I dont play on Frostwolf, but on Neltharion, feel free to visit.
    ....XDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDD

-Kirra of Neltharion, kappa.

Just remembered, I do have char on Frostwolf. Alajos is the name.. My gear is kinda lower (armory) but I guess chars like mine are your main focus in BG and duels anyway, so we gucci, we gucci.
    Edited: October 28, 2015

6. Just pointing out how sad you are.
    ....XDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDD

So, you are ***** about a player on FW and defending one that ALSO plays on FW? Doesnt Neltharion have enough drama as it is? Please go contribute to that. Let us enjoy our drama here.

7. Just pointing out how sad you are.
    ....XDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDD

Just remembered, I do have char on Frostwolf. Alajos is the name.. My gear is kinda lower (armory) but I guess chars like mine are your main focus in BG and duels anyway, so we gucci, we gucci.
    Go suck your favorite "thing" from Delenis, instead of posting here.

8. So, you are ***** about a player on FW and defending one that ALSO plays on FW? Doesnt Neltharion have enough drama as it is? Please go contribute to that. Let us enjoy our drama here.
    >Delenis plays Cata aswell.
    >Im not defending anyone.
    >Neltharion drama is became ******ed af.

9. >Delenis plays Cata aswell.
    >Im not defending anyone.
    >Neltharion drama is became ******ed af.
    Go home and suck your Delenis.

10. Go suck your favorite "thing" from Delenis, instead of posting here.
    Lol, I dont even know Delenis in-game on Neltharion.
    Go "quit" WoW 7 more times, its always funny seeing nerds rage :)

11. Lol, I dont even know Delenis in-game on Neltharion.
    Then suck your own.

12. Then suck your own.
    Or we can make a deal. I make 10 more accs to get you more drama around ya, and you do it for me ? Someone like you cant reject offer like that. Hey Ill throw in some korn in background, very interested in your headbanging.

13. Or we can make a deal. I make 10 more accs to get you more drama around ya, and you do it for me ? Someone like you cant reject offer like that. Hey Ill throw in some korn in background, very interested in your headbanging.
    I will read your posts tommorow. I have to sleep now. Sweet/wet dreams (About Delenis). XD

14. I will read your posts tommorow. I have to sleep now. Sweet/wet dreams (About Delenis). XD
    Has to think 1 day what to write back. FeelsBad

15. WTF?
    We played 6 duels, and the score was Heliandra 4-1 Illyanah, the 4ยบ duel was a Draw, the proofs are here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ueen-of-chains

She just upload her only victory.
    Edited: October 28, 2015

12 Last