1. The Frost Lord Ahune

Is it intentional for the timing of this event to be now? We are literally getting 232 cloaks and a 2h caster weapon pre-Ulduar? The cloaks are literally better than the best cloaks obtainable at the moment, and the 2h wep is loads better than anything else..

Just seems like this is maybe an unintentional timing?

2. It shouldn't be available. Ahune didn't get increased to level 82 until patch 3.3.3, before that he was still level 70.

So on a server that is supposed to be on Naxx/EoE/OS, no you shouldn't be able to kill Ahune for 232's.

Edit: As someone in trade just told me, "BuT tHe SeRvEr Is 3.3.5 AnD cOnTeNt iS jUsT lOcKeD sO iTs Ok."
    I understand how the server is set up, but I mean come on - you're going to lock content to T7 and then throw T9 equivalent gear into the game?
    Edited: June 20, 2020

3. Yes 232 items from dungeon is expected at ICC level, even for TOGC content this would be kinda broken considering how easy it is to get. For Naxx season it's just insanely overpowered, if you're letting this happen, why not just release the ICC dungeons while you're at it, maybe also make EoT tokens drop so we can just play t9 on t7 content

4. I have to assume this is an unintended consequence of releasing a tier progression server but having set calendar events.. But will Warmane accept that people have already got the cloak and weapon and let it go, or will they roll back the server or remove the items?

5. I won't touch Ahune to avoid any funny business regarding what I'd call an exploit. I'd like a quick official message on this ASAP, regardless of if a fix happens or not.

6. 1. (opinion) Warmane is not a type of Server Stuff, that would rollback/ban for eploiting, because you participated in summer event(and i've been in such situation before in other mmos, can relate to the reluctance and fear of participating in such circumstance)
    2. (fact) event was enabled on lordeaon's progression during nax too
    Edited: June 20, 2020

7. 1. (opinion) Warmane is not a type of Server Stuff, that would rollback/ban for eploiting, because you participated in summer event(and i've been in such situation before in other mmos, can relate to the reluctance and fear of participating in such circumstance)
    2. (fact) event was enabled on lordeaon's progression during nax too
    It's just interesting that regardless of the fact it happened on Lordaeron, the gear is better than you can get in 25m Ulduar on half the bosses without doing Hard Mode.. It's a 3.3.3 patch item being released in what is basically a 3.0 state patch?? Seems kind of stupid because the cloak slot is going to be redundant in the next tier patch, and if you're lucky enough to get the staff you probably wont have to upgrade that either for a very long time..

8. Same situation as jewelcrafter gems (Dragon's Eye), you can use 3 overpowered gems while regular epic gems doesnt even exist on this content

9. Same situation as jewelcrafter gems (Dragon's Eye), you can use 3 overpowered gems while regular epic gems doesnt even exist on this content
    But then they take away QoL things like the CWF tome haha.

Also Dragon's Eye was added in 3.0.2, however the intellect gem for example gave 27 intellect and was prismatic (patch 3.2 changed it to 34 intellect and yellow).

10. The items will be disabled, you will not be able to equip them until we reach the progression.
    The Midsummer Fire Festival will be enabled once items are disabled.

11. This is on Warmane for not being transparent on events from the get go. If it's too early for Midsummer then Frostmourne would never get Midsummer due to the 1 year schedule. Given the little exceptions they have made due to the 3.3.5 client, them releasing this, even if unintentionally, could have been assumed to be intentional. Now everyone who sold/DE'd their old BiS cloaks/weps have been screwed over and have to refarm/rebuy from shop. This is not how you handle a mistake from a professional perspective. They should either let everyone participate in Midsummer or rollback the server so people get their items back.

12. rip cloak that took half a month to get T-T

13. What I would like to know is will we be able to fight Ahune at a later date? Waiting a whole year to fight him again doesn't seem like an option because the server would have shut down by then (or reset). So will he come back later "out of season" so to speak?

14. What I would like to know is will we be able to fight Ahune at a later date? Waiting a whole year to fight him again doesn't seem like an option because the server would have shut down by then (or reset). So will he come back later "out of season" so to speak?
    What part of

"The items will be disabled, you will not be able to equip them until we reach the progression.
    The Midsummer Fire Festival will be enabled once items are disabled. "

was hard to understand?

15. The Midsummer Fire Festival will be enabled once items are disabled. "
    That part. I don't understand how disabling items will enable an event.

But it doesn't matter. As long as you are saying it will be back I'm happy :-)

12 Last