1. Glyph of Overpower

Why is this suddenly the new meta?
    Edited: July 12, 2018

2. execute is generally better, but overpower procs on parries are nice aswell. this to compensate for the lost dmg from a parry.
    its also good vs hunters, since you can hit through deterr

3. Right I get the usage but to take that over a flat damage increase seems very weird. Also you still get a chance to enable your overpower by defult, just not 100%.

4. overpower doesnt normally proc from parries. it procs from getting dodged and dealing damage with rend.
    the glyph adds getting parried to the proc table at a 100% chance

5. I see. Still very strange though isn't it? It's not just one player it's EVERYONE.

6. The glyph is generally only taken by people who consider hunters a problem. Otherwise, you shouldn't pick it.

7. So how do you explain 90% warriors using it? Are they all just sheep?
    Edited: July 12, 2018

8. So how do you explain 90% warriors using it? Are they all just sheep?
    Don't know, don't care. Nothing to explain. The glyph does one and only one thing - it enables Overpower after parrying. There are only 2 classes where this can be used - DKs due to Forceful Deflection and hunters due to Deterrence. These are the facts. I don't care about anything else.

9. DKs due to Forceful Deflection and hunters due to Deterrence. These are the facts. I don't care about anything else.
    any melee can parry mortal. Don't forget tons of WP in ladder

10. Players might just like to get an extra hit in after charging in versus more overpower procs.

11. any melee can parry mortal. Don't forget tons of WP in ladder
    True, but those are the ones that have a considerable amount of parry. The rest only have the base 5% and so I definitely wouldn't waste a glyph slot for that.

12. True, but those are the ones that have a considerable amount of parry. The rest only have the base 5% and so I definitely wouldn't waste a glyph slot for that.
    youd be surprised by the amount of parries you can get in a single arena vs any melee

13. breaking news: Glyph of Overpower>Glyph of Hamstring>Glyph of Sweeping strikes>Glyph of Execute

just look at ladder at top50 like 80% is warr/pal thus making glyph of overpower legit best pick (hunters arent an issue here, 1 per 100 games lol)
    execute - is a waste of glyph slot
    sweeping strikes - not everyone is that stupid to stack in arena. so, not a #1 choice
    hamstring - way too rng, but still better than, execute.
    like why the **** are u surprised?

12 Last