1. i cannot download it form megaupload :/ can someone reupload it for theother host?
    I do not see why not. All you have to do is to click on the download through web.

2. Old download link got taken down. Let me know if there is any problem with the new one.

3. why does my interface folder never gets created when I download the mop client only happens on the mop client on cata its all fine?

4. why does my interface folder never gets created when I download the mop client only happens on the mop client on cata its all fine?
    Apparently the client I uploaded yesterday works best with the Blizzard addOns pre-downloaded. Try again with the new one.

5. all i want is direct link for the full game download or the link for the torrent i cant find it ... im not able to que for BGs there many other things thats i cant do coz the UI addon is missing ..

Please just reply with a link for the torrent or the full game download ..

6. all i want is direct link for the full game download or the link for the torrent i cant find it ... im not able to que for BGs there many other things thats i cant do coz the UI addon is missing ..

Please just reply with a link for the torrent or the full game download ..
    facing same problem cause the interface folder doesn't exist and it should be created as soon as you log in for the first time after you open the game

7. facing same problem cause the interface folder doesn't exist and it should be created as soon as you log in for the first time after you open the game
    Are you using the new link? AddOns are already included in the package.

8. Are you using the new link? AddOns are already included in the package.
    Ye its alright with the new link, thanks

9. When I try to log in, it says this account has to be converted to a warmane account, what do I do and how etc.?

10. you are a god in 5 mins i can play!!!!!!!

11. Would it be possible to update to mop from 3.3.5

12. I actually change my ordenator and now i can`t download the data folder of MoP client, it says an error, someone help?

13. I actually change my ordenator and now i can`t download the data folder of MoP client, it says an error, someone help?
    Make sure to create an exception to your Windows firewall and/or antivirus. What's the exact error message?

PS: did you mean computer? :P

14. Would it be possible to update to mop from 3.3.5
    Few files might be able to be reused. Simply overwrite these files into your WOTLK folder.

15. hi, i got a Problem i downloaded the Client from the link u posted in this thread same as the full Version from the Hp and both times i wanna open the Client and i get the #132 error and thats it. would be awesome if u could help me! :)

First ... 23456 ... Last