1. Hi, Cant coplete few quests in Icecrown - server Lordaeron

This is my last 2 quests :

1 # I'm Smelting .... Smelting > Im in the right spot in Malykriss Furnace - but cant use the Quest item >>> only writes requires - Malykriss Furnace. I have abandon it more then 7 times, and nothing changed.

2# The Runesmiths of Malykriss >>> Ive killed the monsters for about 3 hours - "Skeletal Runesmith" - but they dont give any money or items, or quest items.
    Also i abandon it few times, and nothing changed.

Why i cant donate ? I register my card, but cant buy coins. Why, and where is the problem ?

2. This is my last 2 quests :

1 # I'm Smelting .... Smelting > Im in the right spot in Malykriss Furnace - but cant use the Quest item >>> only writes requires - Malykriss Furnace. I have abandon it more then 7 times, and nothing changed.

2# The Runesmiths of Malykriss >>> Ive killed the monsters for about 3 hours - "Skeletal Runesmith" - but they dont give any money or items, or quest items.
    Also i abandon it few times, and nothing changed.
    Check the bugtracker: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker
    If the quest isn't there chances are you're doing something wrong, check Youtube for exact spot you need to use the items on.

If that doesn't work either, open a bug report on bugtracker.

Why i cant donate ? I register my card, but cant buy coins. Why, and where is the problem ?
    Care to add some details other than "I can't donate, ples halp"..?

3. Check the bugtracker: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker
    If the quest isn't there chances are you're doing something wrong, check Youtube for exact spot you need to use the items on.

If that doesn't work either, open a bug report on bugtracker.

Care to add some details other than "I can't donate, ples halp"..?
    Ive watched in youtube, but it doesnt work. Try it many times. Thank you.