1. Hey man, an extremely helpfull guide u made up here. Im really thankfull for finding it
    I was reading and re-reading it and I didnt find anything related to Expertise.
    Is it needed for PvP?
    if yes. How much do I need?
    if no. Sry for the stupid question. Im kinda new to melee pvpng
    Thank you again for this guid mate

...and sorry for any mistakes on gramatics and all, im from Brazil. :D
    well, first of all thanks, im glad it helps u :)

expertise is useful against class that can parry / block. so it is good against:
    pala= ret, PROT and holy.
    warr= arms, fury and PROT.
    rogue= all
    DKs= all

it looks like a good idea capping expertise but imo is not rly good. the problem is that prot pala and prot warr arent very common for pvping. u rarely see a prot war or pala. and if u see a pala (any spec) he will die against u with/out capping expertise, it doesnt rly matter, u are his anti. if u see a prot warr, is better for u. arms is ur anti and that spec kills u very fast so to see prot instead make things way easier. expertise will work against prot warr but come on, u are already in advantage cuz he is prot instead of arms, u will do great with the cap u have from talents.
    expertise cap against arms warr isnt that good cuz u are mainly using spells against him and kitting. u never sword fight with him (if u do u will die even if u are resil, stamina, exp, spell pene, attack power, money, cap and skill capped.) so u will not use it cuz u are not melee-ing with him.

abt rogue, they are good at parrying so its a good idea to cap it. well not rly. why? cuz of this:
    stunnlock.
    when pvping against a rogue u will be like the whole fight stunned and u may die without touching the rogue (very often this happens). resilience will do wayyy better than expertise in that case. even stamina.

as for dk, its good. this is the only class that expertise will work excellent, imho.

now, if u think about it, going for expertise cap cuz of dks... hmmm... only if u are going to 1v1 many dks... maybe. lol

nvm expertise. cap spell pene instead.

Nach0
    #showtooltip
    /petagressive
    /petattack
    /cast [nopet] Feral Spirit
    #showtooltip Spirit Walk
    /click PetActionButton5

I'm not going to share most of my prized macros, but I'll show you one.
    This is a pretty good macro.
    When there are no wolves out, pressing it will cast your wolves.
    When your wolves are out, pressing it will cast Spirit Walk*.
    Also pressing it while wolves are out will make the wolves attack your target.

*assuming you didn't mess with the pet hotbar.

kreotis
    #showtooltip
    /petagressive
    /petattack
    /cast [nopet] Feral Spirit
    #showtooltip Spirit Walk
    /click PetActionButton5

I'm not going to share most of my prized macros, but I'll show you one.
    This is a pretty good macro.
    When there are no wolves out, pressing it will cast your wolves.
    When your wolves are out, pressing it will cast Spirit Walk*.
    Also pressing it while wolves are out will make the wolves attack your target.

*assuming you didn't mess with the pet hotbar.
    That is a really over-achiever macro. you dont even have to do that much **** to make your spirit wilfs do what you want with one button. just do some /cast spellname for their abilities in following lines and just double click it. SOOOOOOOO HARD

4. I thank u from Belarus) Great guide, great humor.) Why dont u advice to get teh Glyph of water shield instead of Renewed life? What do u think about the glyph that reduses gcd of shock spells 0,5 sec instead of SS or Glyph of WF?
    And explain me the use of WS+Purge macro. I just cant understand why to get cd on ws when i need to purge but not interrups, and why to wait a the purge's gcd, when i just want to interrupt without purging?

cuz its a pain to keep buying anks or to keep them in bag.
    glyph of shocking is good but u need more glyph of ss/wf than that one. glyph of shocking will be more usefull for elemental shamans cuz they need to set up lava burst quick, so that glyph will help them a lot.

that purge macro is to be used in some occasions, not always. like if an ur in arena and ur focused target is vampiric touch, u can stop it and also purge his shield.
    that macro is not to be used always, just with a caster as focused target. and sometimes.

edit: i fixed the guide, i didnt know it said that it is ur main macro lol. that was when i was beginning this guide.
    thanks for pointing that out :)

5. :D thanks

power auras is wayyy better than that add on (i forgot name)
    power auras is amazing cuz it can do many more things. it can also play ur own sound when certain buff/debuff appears. i had a lightning sound when maelstrom got x5 stacks xD

carlosgs
    Really nice guide, I play enh shammy for a long time, but this guide helped me with some tips

7. Idd,that's the first good guide I've seen so far.

8. "dude, you forgot Blue gems..."
    i did? mmmh let me check....
    oh, is there
    i see it. dont u?

where is the blue bro?

Takijs
    Which trinket is best for enhancement shaman? Playing on warsong btw

Death's choice or Deathbringer's Will?

or any other?

and do tell why....

10. "dude, you forgot Blue gems..."
    i did? mmmh let me check....
    oh, is there
    i see it. dont u?

where is the blue bro?
    the blue gem is there! if u dont see it, start looking for it!

---------------------------------
    Which trinket is best for enhancement shaman? Playing on warsong btw

Death's choice or Deathbringer's Will?

or any other?

and do tell why....
    they are both good. i personally like death choice a bit more cuz it's less random than dbw.
    dbw has a better proc while death's choice gives u a non proc ~300 ap and with proc 510 agility. many ppl will choose dbw over d.c. cuz of its proc. i like them both .

well thats my opinion, u may love procs and like that arp boost.
    dbw gives 1200 ap for 30 secs if i remember well. thats it's best proc. its rly good.

sharpened twilight scale is better than death's choice imo.
    ~1500 ap proc.... just awesome.

Herkuml War Token is easy to get and its rly good also when u have some haste.

well, if u dont know which to choose, go for sharpened t.s. it's rly good u wont regret it.
    ------------
    note: i have a long time i dont play wow. about 3 months.

BlackKingBar
    The most complete post i ever seen also pics r more efficient than text... ty ya any way ;D

12. BEST Class guide i've seen so far. VERY detailed and not like other gear/talents/professions guides. VERY VERY well done!

13. The most complete post i ever seen also pics r more efficient than text... ty ya any way ;D
    yeah right, pics are way better than text.
    thank you!

BEST Class guide i've seen so far. VERY detailed and not like other gear/talents/professions guides. VERY VERY well done!
    yea thats why i wanted to make a cool guide cuz many guides i saw were a lil boring. i wanted to them to have some humor

thanks a lot!

earthvix

vote shop trinket

what trinket and weapon for pve is best to get from vote shop???

First ... 678910 ... Last