Pasharamus
    Another three macros I think can be useful for playing vs classes with fear and casters

this one can be just pressed twice without thinking. Gives shield, end of story :)

#showtooltip Stoneclaw Totem
    /castsequence reset=21/cast Stoneclaw Totem, Tremor Totem

This one for playing vs lock for example. When they slow u with conflagrate incinirate or sth just press this twice to remove slow and place tremor again

#showtooltip Earthbind Totem
    /castsequence reset=10.5/cast Earthbind Totem, Tremor Totem

and also for playing vs casters

#showtooltip Grounding Totem
    /castsequence reset=13/cast Grounding Totem, Windfury Totem

2. added. thanks for sharing ur macros.
    xd

3. Patch 3.3.5 WOTLK Shamans

Hi guys!! :)
    I have verry stupid question and most of you would say uninstall WOW.However i want to ask if I can play enhancement shaman PvE because I am really bad at PvP.And if there can be played PvE enhancement shaman,please attach or show me link for spell combos,guides and etc.:)
    I hope you will read this and will help one 50:50 aknowledged man(17 years) :D
    Your faithfully
    Stephan Shopov
    Bulgaria

4. Hi guys!! :)
    I have verry stupid question and most of you would say uninstall WOW.However i want to ask if I can play enhancement shaman PvE because I am really bad at PvP.And if there can be played PvE enhancement shaman,please attach or show me link for spell combos,guides and etc.:)
    I hope you will read this and will help one 50:50 aknowledged man(17 years) :D
    Your faithfully
    Stephan Shopov
    Bulgaria
    you dont need to feel bad for being new to pvp/pve or anything. the point of gaming is to have fun, so dont mind what people say, just have fun.
    so yea, enhancement can be played in pve, but they arent as good as in cataclysm expansion. here is a quick guide:

follow this guide for stats, gear, etc
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=112618

follow this priority:

MW5_LB - Cast a Lightning Bolt when you have 5 Maelstrom weapon stacks - Chain Lightning does less dmg against a single target as it doesn't scale as well. For multiple target fights then naturally using Chain Lightning will be higher dps.

LS_0 - Cast Lightning Shield if there are no orbs left on you.

SW - Cast Feral Spirit if the ability is off CD. (Use your own judgement for timing with Bloodlust/Heroism)

SR - Cast Shamanistic Rage if the ability is off CD. (with 2p T10 should be used immediately)

SS_0 - Cast a Stormstrike if there are no charges left on the target.

FE - Cast your Fire Elemental if it is off CD (This will also free up GCDs for other abilities making it very useful during Bloodlust/Heroism).

MT_0 - Refresh your Magma Totem if it has expired.

FS - Cast a Flame Shock if there is no Flame Shock debuff on target.

ES - Cast an Earth shock whenever its off cooldown and the above are not available.

SS - Cast a Stormstrike whenever its off cooldown and MW hasn't got 5 stacks - this does a fair amount of damage but more importantly refreshes the SS debuff on the target giving 28% extra nature damage (20% base + 8% glyph).

LL - Cast a lava lash whenever its off cooldown and none of the above abilities are available.

FN - Cast Fire Nova regardless of single target or AOE targets.

MT - Refresh your Magma Totem if there are 2 secs or less left.

LS - Refresh your Lightning Shield if low number of orbs remaining (2 or less).

Totem refresh - if all else is on cooldown take the opportunity, if required, to refresh your totems.

5. Any brained lock will not start with shadowfury.Properly played aff/destro can go on equal foot vs enha. especially aff. who will dot everything and just laugh while kiting you with coex,shadowflame + port and in same will do insane damage only through dots and recieving great amount of heal through siphon life(especially when demo. armor is up). .Also dont forget mouseover macro to destroy tremors followed by pet silence and fear,if you trink. it its gg.Skilled lock shouldnt be and will not be easy match for enha. atleast not aff. who is by nature even tough to beat as unh. dk(talking here about high end aff. playing)...

Pasharamus
    I imagine it would be difficult to kite enh shaman with snares as this is the one thing he can remove with ease either by spirit walk or earthbind. However, I will agree that lock isn't as easy sometimes. Never had a problem with affl lock, only few destr were good enough to beat me (although often this is due to gcd and not being able to grounding their chaos bolt). Maybe of course I haven't met good enough afflicters but that's my experience. When I get 6k gs (or at least wrathful weapons) I'll share more about dueling with proper items because atm most 5.5 locks are not skilled and 6k+ have too much dmg for my furious set.

7. I can't remember well about wotlk, but i used to do very very good against locks in general. specially destro. i dont remember about affli but they arent hard, it just takes some good understanding of what to do and when.
    i remember myself beating a lock who killed my friend and me from behind in a bg. somehow we died and them i ressed and with that health and mana i beat him and he was full heal and about 80% mana. destro is easy for me because they rely a lot in casting and windshear counters that hard. but affli is harder.
    cata: i like when they use unstable affliction on me when im almost dead on bgs. i do remove all dots from myself(shamanistic rage) just to see how op that thing is plus a silence lol. anyways they are hard in both expansions, yea.

Pasharamus
    I was wondering how did u get that 30% crit cap? Is it a recommendation or just above crit is useless? I have 33% crit unbuffed atm. I specially picked pve head for not going too much over 30% but now I consider taking head again coz resi is key against smourners and in 3v3 would be nice to have as well (i'm 1080 resi with pve head).

9. It's a recommendation. if your crit is over 30%, it's time to mind something else (like AP or resil).

Zoso

Wf/wf

Well i am completely agreeing with ya on the double WF but not completely sure on the slow weapon choice. Slow weapons are the only viable choice only on the unbugged wow version! (which has a 3 seconds internal CD on WF procs). Here on Molten the WF is very nicely bugged and procs like hell!

Therefore its probably also good to have 2x 1.5 secs axes for example and maybe stack Haste as well in order to get more procs as possible and have Maelstorm up all the time!... less DMG (maybe) but an insane Maelstorm proc.

11. Well i am completely agreeing with ya on the double WF but not completely sure on the slow weapon choice. Slow weapons are the only viable choice only on the unbugged wow version! (which has a 3 seconds internal CD on WF procs). Here on Molten the WF is very nicely bugged and procs like hell!

Therefore its probably also good to have 2x 1.5 secs axes for example and maybe stack Haste as well in order to get more procs as possible and have Maelstorm up all the time!... less DMG (maybe) but an insane Maelstorm proc.
    Lets assume u are right with ur theory that WF doesnt have a internal cd.
    Every time wf procs u get 2 additional attacks so on every wf proc u would have a 20%x2=40% chance that wf procs again. With some luck u would kill a opponent in few seconds just with WF procing again and again from itself.

This is not the case on molten and the proof that WF internal cd exist and works.
    So many ppl think that the WF internal cd bug is the reason to go double WF but they are all wrong...

If WF procs from a off-hand it does too much dmg on Molten.
    On the same weapon a off-hand WF proc should do 50% less dmg than a Main hand WF proc.
    Here on molten a off-hand proc does the same dmg like a main hand proc.
    This is the bug and it is so simple to understand... i really dont get it why ppl come again and again with this "buggy internal cd bull****".

12. This is probably a little dumb to say. I'm a little afraid to drop DP on HC cryptmaker for messing around with 2h enh. Is the weapon swapping really needed? I don't find it difficult, but can I just 'yolo' it without the weapon swapping and still get decent damage compare to 2 1h's? I'm assuming no, but I'd just thought I'd ask.

FullofMana
    Hi guys I would just like you all to know I'm proud of any of you who played the enhancement shaman class instead of being a healbot or a fake mage, thanks.

14. fullofmana, thats why i got inspired to make a guide, because i almost didnt see any enhacement shaman, just the most op classes. i rly dont like to pick the most op class in a gmae since i dont like winning much, i like tight-balanced-intriguing battles. enhacement seems to must fun challenge in wotlk. still in cata but they are more viable.

This is probably a little dumb to say. I'm a little afraid to drop DP on HC cryptmaker for messing around with 2h enh. Is the weapon swapping really needed? I don't find it difficult, but can I just 'yolo' it without the weapon swapping and still get decent damage compare to 2 1h's? I'm assuming no, but I'd just thought I'd ask.
    it is very recommended since u get some nice debuff off ur secondary weps. like the slow from frostbrand wep. also u can build up mw stacks for anything like heal, hex, dmg, etc. the swap is just good when wf is on cd.

15. Use Shamanistic rage BEFORE they stun you (or when u see wings on them). Why? cuz they start with a very good dmg... and its nice to reduce that dmg 30%, isnt it?
    Always see this in Guides...

Tooltip: Sanctified Wrath (Tier 8 ret talent tree)
    Increases the critical strike chance of Hammer of Wrath by 50%, reduces the cooldown of Avenging Wrath by 60 sec. and while affected by Avenging Wrath 50% of all damage caused bypasses damage reduction effects.

=> If he hammer's you and pops all his CD's, Shamanistic Rage is completly useless. Therefor you have to rethink your whole skill-use during the fight against ret-ardins.

First ... 51314151617 Last