1. Allways u can get Crypmaker , this will help

2. Can anyone plz share a photo or tell us the dps that done with this spec? i would like to see if its worth it to respec to blood

3. May 3, 2015  
    Hello everyone, I play DK for years and I tested all talent tree. Presently I decided to switch on Blood tree and after some Experiences in HL PVE raid like ICC and TOC. I can say that Blood is totaly viable for DPS.

I turn around 10k in TOC and 12k-13k in ICC normal, I didn'n test it yet in ICC Hc MODE but for all DK who still wonder about this tree, you should test so you can see by yourself the resutlts and the true power of Blood DK.

4. May 3, 2015  
    So you have like <5.5k GS, right? 'Cause that's how much gear this DPS corresponds to, if not even less.

5. May 10, 2015  

Now that we've set up our talents, lets talk rotation.
    Death Rune Mastery plays a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge (yes, that huge) role in dpssing as blood, I'll illustrate how, I leave use of hysteria and horn of winter out of these steps because they are a MUST use before fight starts and always check for HOW buff should keep it up, and spam hysteria whenever it's cooldown ends .

If B = blood rune, F = frost rune, U = unholy rune, D=death rune, x=rune on cooldown ... then you have BBFFUU at start of the fight ;

1-open up with icy touch then plague strike , runes become BBxFxU
    2-throw 2 heart strikes, runes become xxxFxU
    3-apply first Death Strike, runes become xxDxDx (after cooldown)
    4-spam death coils, or dancing rune weapon if you have hysteria on .
    4-apply another Death strike, runes become xxDDDD (after cooldown)
    5-the fun part ... spam 4 heart strikes, runes become xxxxxx .
    6-spam death coils .

so in short start the fight with :
    Horn of winter>Hysteria>IT>PS>HS>HS>DS>dancing rune weapon>DS>HS>HS>HS>HS

in mid fight where hysteria and DRW on cooldown ...
    IT>PS>HS>HS>DS>death coil>DS>HS>HS>HS>HS>death coil

This method is called the (dark death) build, The other build contains a different talent tree and the glyph of disease and the use of pestilence, I tried it but found it a little complicated and I won't discuss it here, It spends more blood runes on keeping the diseases, and negates the use of icy touch and plague strike to once per fight, I suggest not doing it because it yielded less dps, but I leave that up to you, if you want look it up .
    You are using DRW totally wrong. You want to apply diseases after you launch it, so it casts its own diseases and you get more %dmg on heart strike. The best way to open is with >60 runic power(druid's hots) or you can reapply diseases instead of death strike. My openers are:
    Without runic power:
    Army of the Dead 10 secs before fight-IT-PS-HoW-Hysteria-DS-HS-HS-DRW-IT-PS-HS-HS-HS-HS-Empower-HS-HS-DS-IT-PS
    With runic power:
    Army of the Dead -DRW-IT-PS-Hysteria-HS-HS-DS-Empower-HS-HS-HS-HS-IT-PS

I dump my runic power only when everything else is on cds and sometimes I apply diseases faster to not mess up my runes like frost runes on cd and unholy runes up.

6. May 31, 2015  
    Another bug that you didn't mention: you're saying that at 91% ArP you're 1% above cap - well, you're not. Blood Gorged (and all other similar talents) doesn't stack with passive ArP from gear.

So at 90% + Blood Gorged you don't have 100% ArP but 90% + 10% of the boss's remaining armor or a total of 91%.

The 2.5 sec rule doesn't work, which affects Blood the most, cutting your DPS by around 10%.

About BCB, I didn't know there was an issue with it. Maybe it doesn't take diseases into account (which would be horrible for Unholy)?

And yes, DRW not fully working is a big enough reason not to pick Blood. After all, Frost has no bugs so yeah...

Now, regarding some mistakes in the guide: Hysteria increases only PHYSICAL damage dealt, so you should use it right before 4x HS as it has zero effect on IT or DC.

Scent of Blood cannot proc from AoE (or at least should not - after so many years on Molten, I know everything is possible here). So the only reason to pick it is... ehm, questing?
    Edited: May 31, 2015

7. June 3, 2015  
    About BCB, I didn't know there was an issue with it. Maybe it doesn't take diseases into account (which would be horrible for Unholy)?
    BCB deals about 1% dmg per point. Even if it doesn't get to it's full potential there is no alternative for blood.

And yes, DRW not fully working is a big enough reason not to pick Blood. After all, Frost has no bugs so yeah...
    Blood still has higher dmg output than Unholy - at least on BiS gear. So, as long your raid doesn't need more support it's the better choice.

Now, regarding some mistakes in the guide: Hysteria increases only PHYSICAL damage dealt, so you should use it right before 4x HS as it has zero effect on IT or DC.
    Hysteria lasts 30 seconds and should be used right before you engage combat. Blood DKs have the highest burst of all Dk DPS-Specs. It does not effect IT or DC, but it does effect your white swings, which are a huge part of your dps.

8. July 8, 2015  
    Hello, I didn't play for a long time, Now I come back and see DRW bug is finally fixed , so I edited the rotation part of the guide. However I will look into some other things before writing a BiS list and also some new screenshots from my own raiding as I gear up, as always feedback is welcome.

9. misho ples do more than 6k dps

10. misho ples do more than 6k dps
    ples cum bak when i play more than 3 days and gem .. fail dk krum

11. could you atleast gief a name or two so we can check out their armoury for specs and glyphs

thx
    my name is Coconeza
    In a 10hc I done 24k burst and 16k dps final
    Was second dps-er on dbs and 3rd when raid was RO Gs 6.6k (with SM)

12. I would consider a new build for bdk to push dps more (Coconeza on Deathwing) I have that build for survival a bit, I don't use bloodworms and at some bosses I finish 1-4 dps tops and average 1-3 .. Personaly I consider haste a dump as a stat.. I use t10 gloves to make hit and soon I will have apocalypse(basicly u need 25-26 expertise guaranteed ArP 100% and hit at this moment I test it I hear rummors of 5%,6% and 8%) as for stats .. this should be the priority ArP>Str>Crit.. With this priority you can add 1 single agility item with arp (for instance tosk wrists socket 3-4 items with str rest with ArP and u win a bit more ste then polar bear wrists str and you have a bonus of ArP) Each blood dk player should take into consideration that frostdk on ArP has same match as Str fdk (ArP fdk uses OBLI more and str dk uses frost strikes+howling blast and still they are thr same as dps but ArP dk has lower BiS gs then str fdk)
    And Uhdk? To race bdk? Its a joke.. I outraced in VoA 25 2 BiS udks with my bdk 6.6k (the 2 udks got sm aswell as me soo kinda nasty race) I did 13k final dps and udks 9.5-10k final..

13. I heared rumors that bloodgorged talent acts like a sunder armor effect (you ignore 10% of their armor all times and you don't have lack of ArP if you are naked) and with 100% gemmed+gear u have like in total of 110% arp..and I hear again rumors that this talent is actualy ArP itself (well on screen I see 0 ArP where do I have the confirmation that it acts like 10% ArP?)

14. I heared rumors that bloodgorged talent acts like a sunder armor effect (you ignore 10% of their armor all times and you don't have lack of ArP if you are naked) and with 100% gemmed+gear u have like in total of 110% arp..and I hear again rumors that this talent is actualy ArP itself (well on screen I see 0 ArP where do I have the confirmation that it acts like 10% ArP?)
    It's not a rumor, this has been confirmed several times. It also affects all similar skills like Battle Stance.

However, this is a dps loss as you have to gear/gem 100% ArP - resulting in a 140 strength loss.

First ... 45678 Last