1. May 23, 2019  

2. May 23, 2019  
    Well, it's clearly telling you what the problem is. Files are corrupted or missing. Your torrent client probably has an option to check if files have been downloaded correctly.

3. May 23, 2019  
    hey i download the new Wotlk but the game dosent save my grafik and sound setups!

wath can i do ?
    i have same issue

4. May 24, 2019  
    nvm, i deleted it and instaled it again. it works now, but i have other problem. it wont connect me. i know i have to use username, not email. i did, but i keep getting message unable to connect. any ideas ?

5. try a different browser.

Anyway here is the magnet:
    Spoiler: Show
    Code:
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b296ea8947b36c68f6e022f5a642ecc406ad8968&dn=World+of+Warcraft+3.3.5
    is this for old models or new one?

6. WOTLK client, Game does not save graphics and sound settings..

hey i download the new Wotlk but the game dosent save my grafik and sound setups!

wath can i do ?

Eh.. As This was reported in 2017 and nobody replied to it but else nobody complaining.. Does anyone please know how to fix it?
    To explain: Every time I start the client via wow.exe it starts in fullscreen with the 1024x768 graphics settings and sound all up. So it somehow looks like that there is no config file actually saving the settings for after quitting the game..

Anyone? Please? :-D
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    **SOLVED**

The game folder was on "read only mode" (...)

Thank you guys for the quick reply in Discord! :-)
    Edited: August 18, 2019

7. when I open the game (wotlk old) and log in, I get downloading update 0%, after a while it says patch required, restart game, I click the restart button but then I get back to the login screen and it says failed to download patch reinstall the game, should I do so?
    Edited: February 1, 2020

8. when I open the game (wotlk old) and log in, I get downloading update 0%, after a while it says patch required, restart game, I click the restart button but then I get back to the login screen and it says failed to download patch reinstall the game, should I do so?
    Use account name, not email, to login?

If that doesn't help, go to your wow/data/enUS/Realmlist, make sure there reads:
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com

9. For some reason WOW is allways launching as if never lauched before when I double click WOW.exe... It always starts with the WOTLK Intro Video, I always have to check the License Agreement and allway adjust my Graphics setting again upon launching WOW. Is that normal or do you have an explanation why that might be the case?

10. WoW Folder > Right click > Properties > Un-check "read only".

11. Hello! Torrent stuck at 99.9%, what to do?

12. hey i finish downloading the game already and manage to open it first try but when i close it, it wont let me back in again. and wow.exe turn into wowerror. any help ?

13. do i need utorrent to get the WOW exe thing to my computer?

14. May 11, 2020  
    Tried login with user name instead of email, still failed to connect. Redownload multiple times also cannot login. Pretty much confirm that realmlist is set correctly. Anyone can help?

First ... 56789 Last