1. IMPORTANT

We have turned a new mail system on temporarily until our other one is solved, anyone that does not have a gmail email will be notified with errors/alerts, as it only works with gmail.

With this, anyone without gmail will auto-bypass the email 2 factor and be redirected to the settings page to update their email to gmail.

2. IMPORTANT

We have turned a new mail system on temporarily until our other one is solved, anyone that does not have a gmail email will be notified with errors/alerts, as it only works with gmail.

With this, anyone without gmail will auto-bypass the email 2 factor and be redirected to the settings page to update their email to gmail.
    Thanks for the update. Works for Gmail, but still, for non-Gmail accounts, I don't see any redirection into settings page.. I get still stuck in two step authentication :/

3. Thanks for the update. Works for Gmail, but still, for non-Gmail accounts, I don't see any redirection into settings page.. I get still stuck in two step authentication :/
    Looking into this right now.

4. Thanks for the update. Works for Gmail, but still, for non-Gmail accounts, I don't see any redirection into settings page.. I get still stuck in two step authentication :/
    Resolved, 2 factor simply disabled for those with non gmail emails.

5. Finally reseted my password, thanks and keep on good work bois.

6. So now we have to have gmail address? Or that will be fixed? Since we will have to make new addresses just for wow if we have multiple accounts. Basically, will we be able to use old address or what?

7. IMPORTANT

Ok i am just trying to get into my account to collect points, but all it does is tell me to update to a gmail email. Is this going to be fixed or are you guys making us switch to gmail, because i do not have a gmail nor do i want one.

8. Ok i am just trying to get into my account to collect points, but all it does is tell me to update to a gmail email. Is this going to be fixed or are you guys making us switch to gmail, because i do not have a gmail nor do i want one.

We haven't supported other emails since the beginning of Warmane.
    You must use a GMail email.

9. We haven't supported other emails since the beginning of Warmane.
    You must use a GMail email.

But i have used this email since Warmane began and i have never had any problems. You guys told us when Warmane started that other emails would not work with the 2 step process but we could still use them.
    So my question was is there going to be a problem now or is this just temporary. I am not trying to do any 2 step process i just want access to my account which before today has never been a problem.

10. Work for gmailers. Ty. I just dont understand why ppl so panic...no one gona steal your account.
    Cheers and keep up good work Warmane stuff

11. My ONE account receives the authentication email now, thank you... However, another one of my accounts does not. I have send two mails to [email protected], could you perhaps take a look at it? Oh and both are Gmail orientated.

Thanks Team Warmane?

12. Gmail account here, still stuck on Two Factor Authenticator with no mail. Whatever new mail system you have on, it's not working for me.

13. Have a gmail account, yesterday received authentication email, now today no email is being received. Issues again or should we be making tickets or what?

14. Are we going to get the points for the last several days when we weren't able to login?
    I am very active and I would like you to check my history because I was logging in almost every day to get the points, check the market and the news. I get 1.2 points per day and a week is more than a quarter of an item for me. I am pretty sure lots of other people are in my situation.

First ... 6789 Last