1. Personally I am anti-RDF, but would love a LFG feature similar to something like the LFG tool in TBC, were you can easily find people wanting to do dungeons but you still need the human contact to form a group.
    Edited: February 23, 2017

2. There's an add-on for that, and it was developed by a group of Lordaeron players. You can find the thread in this Forum.

I am sure that most of you are DPS boys, and I think that it would be good if you put Healers and Tanks in your Friend List, if you do not like that every time they log-in and out you can go ahead and disable that, if you do not know how, you can save the names in a Notepad file, if you have good memory you will easily remember the names by reading the list every now and then.

Also, I think that using the Global chat to spam LFG is very annoying, I really hate that you all do this, I never spam this kind of annoying messages, what I do is use the Who List and /who and
    n- g- z- c- r-
    If you are young, you may ask your guild leader what this is, it's an example of searching for people.
    n-Heals z-"Stormwind" r-"Human" c-"Priest" 1-80
    If your leader is not a palaboy he will explain you and you will have a good life in Lordaeron. If he can't, you may visit the Recruitment threads http://forum.warmane.com/forumdispla...ews&order=desc and apply for a real guild that know this is done.

3. Thanks, I was unaware of the flags in the /who search. Maybe a /LFG similar to /afk would be useful as well :D

4. Enable that damn RDF or at least let us make a party via rdf w/o teleport. That would at least solve problem with a global spam.

5. Enable that damn RDF or at least let us make a party via rdf w/o teleport. That would at least solve problem with a global spam.
    i wish.

I also made the same suggestion to do rdf w/o teleport.
    Solves the whole problem while still having to go ahead and travel there.

Could also remove the deserter penalty in case you get a bunch of *****s when you queue.

6. Yea, thats why I dont understand why they can't try out for some time any of the solutin. To be honest, finding a group for any dung level is like 2hrs spamming on global wich isnt any fun..
    When they released this project everyone was soo hyped and spammed dungs like crazy, now its over

7. Yea, thats why I dont understand why they can't try out for some time any of the solutin. To be honest, finding a group for any dung level is like 2hrs spamming on global wich isnt any fun..
    When they released this project everyone was soo hyped and spammed dungs like crazy, now its over
    Get a tank or healer. I run a tank, a friend is a healer. We get groups in less than a minute. Literally less than a minute. It's not warmanes fault that 99% of the server wants to be a l33t d33ps rogue.

8. Ya dude but apparently warrior is not a good tank for raids so that narrow down the tanks. Pala boring, druid way to much, dks only at lvl 55... healer hard to lvl

9. Maybe they want but can't make it?

10. Ya dude but apparently warrior is not a good tank for raids so that narrow down the tanks. Pala boring, druid way to much, dks only at lvl 55... healer hard to lvl
    Why do people say warriors are bad tanks? I've seen that being said a lot here, which surprised me. I've been a warrior tank on retail during WOTLK and even tanked all the way through heroic ICC. Never heard it before, only on warmane...

11. Because in lordaeron the raids anddungeons are buffed making it hharder for warrior to take the spellcasters

12. Much of Icecrown's population plays there solely because it has dungeon finder, and would go on Lordaeron if it would have the DF enabled. IC Being the main server that produces income to the staff, you can see why they wouldn't want that.

13. Much of Icecrown's population plays there solely because it has dungeon finder, and would go on Lordaeron if it would have the DF enabled. IC Being the main server that produces income to the staff, you can see why they wouldn't want that.
    That's exactly why I don't play Lordaeron whilst playing Icecrown. I loooove the leveling process and to see the entire content (which I can't on ICC due to the higher rates) but the thought of looking for a group to do X dungeon gives me a headache given that I'm no longer 15 years old to spend my limited play time on that..

14. Why do people say warriors are bad tanks? I've seen that being said a lot here, which surprised me. I've been a warrior tank on retail during WOTLK and even tanked all the way through heroic ICC. Never heard it before, only on warmane...
    You can't compare retail to warmane or any given private server. Just can't.
    Warriors here are bad, like someone said against spellcasters.

Get a tank or healer. I run a tank, a friend is a healer. We get groups in less than a minute. Literally less than a minute. It's not warmanes fault that 99% of the server wants to be a l33t d33ps rogue.
    And viceversa, not everyone wants to play as a tank or healer, and leveling as a healer is too "hard". Thats why retail had RDF and imo we should have it also.

Having RDF wont change that much. People wont stop playin on Lord cause they will enable RDF, hardcore mode wont change, raids will be still buffed. But we might see a new-old players coming back here from Icecrown.
    Warmane members gave them soo many ideas bout rdf, tho they do not listen. At least they could allows us to make party via rdf w/o any telepor to dung.

15. That's exactly why I don't play Lordaeron whilst playing Icecrown. I loooove the leveling process and to see the entire content (which I can't on ICC due to the higher rates) but the thought of looking for a group to do X dungeon gives me a headache given that I'm no longer 15 years old to spend my limited play time on that..
    In the same shoes :)

Leveling is pretty cool when you just chill back and relax. But even as a healer, it takes far too long to find groups on Lordaeron at 80.

With RDF even as a group finder only, I'd be on Lord in a heartbeat.

First ... 45678 ... Last