1. Once again, Cataclysm has no players because warmane didn't work on it.
    Cata and MoP have no players because they're mother****ing Cata and MoP. Like, how many servers can you show me that have more than 1-2k pop on those ****ed up ****ty expansions? End-game Cata and MoP is when Blizz lost HALF of its ****ing subscribers. Like, are you even serious?!

2. Ofcourse there shouldnt be cash shop, it ruins EVERYTHING on a TBC server, and also x1 rate on outland please. And voila, awsome server :)

3. Cata and MoP have no players because they're mother****ing Cata and MoP. Like, how many servers can you show me that have more than 1-2k pop on those ****ed up ****ty expansions? End-game Cata and MoP is when Blizz lost HALF of its ****ing subscribers. Like, are you even serious?!
    Ironically, early cataclysm was considered some of the best content in wow. Up there with TBC and the rose-colored memories of vanilla.

4. Have you played on a low pop server?
    I did, it was lifeless and boring. All the power to whatever clique plays there for years on end, but a half empty world is no fun for me.

5. They are still going to ban me, probably.
    Nothing wrong with feedback and opinions. Just keep it clean if at all possible, please.

6. Cata and MoP have no players because they're mother****ing Cata and MoP. Like, how many servers can you show me that have more than 1-2k pop on those ****ed up ****ty expansions? End-game Cata and MoP is when Blizz lost HALF of its ****ing subscribers. Like, are you even serious?!
    moltens cata and mop realms did have a decent population at one point. having never really played there i can't say as to why it's dropping, but lack of updates can kill any game.

7. I'd just like to add that as a 1x player I would much rather prefer if the realm was 1x with a possibility to buy instant 60 (with coins or/and points). I think that would satisfy both types of players and we wouldn't have to split the TBC playerbase.

8. 10k players in Outland kek

If people thought mine and herb nodes are nonexistent on Icecrown i cant wait for the cry Outland will have

9. Nothing wrong with feedback and opinions. Just keep it clean if at all possible, please.
    Will there be any Mercy now for Cataclysm, after this kick in the balls?
    "we want to close cata, because well you know... 3 expansions is too much!" --> opens a 4th expension while barely working on cataclysm. (this is not feeling like the work of 1-2 developers on cata)

Please tell me that there will be a huge update that make the cata players forgive warmane...

10. Nothing wrong with feedback and opinions. Just keep it clean if at all possible, please.
    This is all I will say.

There is zero faith right now. We would love a tbc server with the support warmane can offer. IF it's a real realm. Do you know why "**********" was hated for so many years? We had HMGT groups with warriors in greens and warglaives. The arena leader board had accounts banned years ago still in the top 10.

Now all of the guilds are full and nobody new can really start raiding.

TBC realms are very migratory in nature, mostly due to bad devs and ddos. In the past 2 years, there have been about 8 tbc projects.

I would wait until the "******" server has been up for 6 months before making a serious decision if you can compete with the TBC scene.

--

Add instant 60/70 to the shop instead of raid items. You still have to quest through zones for certain pre-raid bis items, to unlock heroics, etc. It won't hurt nearly as much as some might cry about. "*******" had only pre-raid bis stuff [blue trinkets like Bangle of Endless Blessings), certain weapons/armor, and heroic gems.

THAT WAS PERFECT. WE ALL LOVED THAT.

Especially great for heroic gems, or items mandatory for pvp such as Alembic of Infernal Power.

You can't add raid gear to the shop until, IMO, at least 4-5 guilds are farm-mode on t5 content. That means vashj/kael, not fathom lord the killer of t4 guilds. We don't need another "***********" or corecraft troll.

We need karazhan and gruul being farmed. Again, you can NOT just walk into raid content with some **** from heroics like in wotlk. Teaching all of the mechanics to 30 minute long fights is hard enough.

--

You have a chance to step into the tbc game and use your massive team to fulfill the server we all want. Just take this seriously, and LISTEN to the community. LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN. TBC players are a hive mind.

Several servers used to accept player scripts / tweaks to get raid content working. We have had to fix pathing and herb spawns on every damn project so that people don't abuse them. Players are the devs in tbc.

Good luck.

11. cata and mop are dead expansions deal with it, not to old to be epic like tbc vanilla wotlk not to new to be like fresh like legion. They just chill in the middle.
    The reason is because the starting quality of both of the stated realms wasn't sharing the same level of quality as WotLK had even at the very start (low level instances scripted on wrath but not on cata and mop, most working achievements on wrath but not on cata and mop along with the lack of low content also and etc.) However during the years both realms got all of end game content scripted and fully released except for the scenarios on mop and legendary quests to be scripted and opened). The reason why old content and lets say ach scripts and other stuff like that are not just "ported" (copied) from WotLK to upper expansions is simply because most of you dont understand the difference of the instance mechanics/bosses/spells and even zones which follows to requiring an update to support the new enviorement (new core and new expansion) to most of the WotLK scripts before being ported to cata and mop even for some is required a complete rework from scratch. Anyway, meanwhile all this is being worked on, the best way to bring life to cata and mop is if we see any time soon a character copy from WotLK to cata/mop so people that already did the old contents lots of times can proceed to new expansion content (retail-like). This is a small review of how things stand at the moment and if any staff member checks this post you will get a confirmation on everything i said and as for TBC realm since it is old content which they have worked on during the past years on WotLK they already have the base to start with just requires minor changes to make it exactly as it was in that patch (attunement requirements and similar minor stuff). So no worries about cata and mop getting less attention than the actual one.

Cheers

12. Twinks rejoice! TBC twinking was the best twinking era. Im making 29 and 49 toons

13. So this is now all about crying for cata/mop? WTF?! All non topic related junk should be deleted... Anyway I like the idea about x5 xp but I dont like x1 gold, should be at least x3, for dual talent spec I give full support, and just dont put legendaries in shop everything else is fine

14. Theres vanilla server out there... no good TBC servers
    I am quoting you and you said there are vanilla servers but u never said there are GOOD vanilla servers (considering population there are some that are not great but just fine however as for scripting I dont see any that good as Warmane WotLK quality is including roleplaying scripts and events on quests and etc) to compare with the "no good TBC servers" :D

First ... 10181920212230 ... Last