1. July 4, 2012  

Tome of Cabal bugged.

I'm a lvl 35 blood elf warlock. I just found out that the felhunter quest chain starts in Orgrimmar, so I went to get it. After accepting, I flew to ratchet and turned it in. I tried to accept Tome of Cabal, but it told me I did not meet the requirements for the quest. Now I am without the quest or the previous one and I can't start over and try again, because neither the first nor the second quest is being offered to me.

2. Sorry for the bump BTW, but I just rerolled a warlock on WOTLK, and I'm doing the succubus quest. I did the belf prequest, but once I turned that in, I just get a silver ! instead of devourer of soul. Any help?

3. Hello, i would love to see the bis list for Demonology warlock pve(3.3.5ofc), if some one has time to post it here, thanks !

4. July 3, 2015  
    Q: "How is corruption bugged?"
    A:

• By itself, its not that bugged. However, its mechanic with everlasting affliction and pandemic is bugged. With this mechanic, in retail, certain stats are checked and rechecked in certain places.
      • Crit and dmg bonuses should be checked only when corruption is cast and should not be rechecked when refreshed or per tick. Haste is supposed to be checked when cast and again when refreshed.
      • On Molten, haste is only being checked when cast, while crit and dmg bonuses are being rechecked either with every tick or when refreshed. This is a disadvantage in PvE but can be a huge advantage in PvP.

is this situation fixed ?
    if its not what trinket is considered BIS for afflict warlock ?
    what kind of trinket should i buy with vp for newly 80 locks

5. July 3, 2015  
    Q: "How is corruption bugged?"
    A:

• By itself, its not that bugged. However, its mechanic with everlasting affliction and pandemic is bugged. With this mechanic, in retail, certain stats are checked and rechecked in certain places.
      • Crit and dmg bonuses should be checked only when corruption is cast and should not be rechecked when refreshed or per tick. Haste is supposed to be checked when cast and again when refreshed.
      • On Molten, haste is only being checked when cast, while crit and dmg bonuses are being rechecked either with every tick or when refreshed. This is a disadvantage in PvE but can be a huge advantage in PvP.

is this situation fixed ?
    if its not what trinket is considered BIS for afflict warlock ?
    what kind of trinket should i buy with vp for newly 80 locks
    Yes.
    Scale + Dfo

http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50259 -> activate right before fight and enjoy 920 crit ratting for all corruption ticks ;-)
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45518

6. July 5, 2015  
    Some ppl says NMIC is bugged ? is that true ?
    even if its true,is it fixed too ?

7. July 5, 2015  
    Hello, i would love to see the bis list for Demonology warlock pve(3.3.5ofc), if some one has time to post it here, thanks !
    Demonic Pact-oriented or DPS-oriented? If the first, then simply pick BPC25Hc chest and get spirit + haste(crit) offsets. This chest is the ideal that you are aiming for on all items (at least off-set ones). Keep in mind a lot of priests and Resto druids will hate you. If the latter, follow the normal "mage-like" BiS list with haste + crit and compete for gear with the rest of the DPS casters.

I used to be the best non-donor Demo Lock on Ragnaros some years ago (Urukago) and I used the Demonic Pact model. Of course, I wasn't topping the DPS meters, but that's not the point with Demo anyway - imho if you're playing Demo, then you should be aiming to maximize your DP; otherwise you should just play Affli since it's the clear winner in terms of personal DPS. Every time I see a Demo using the haste + crit model, I ask myself "why would you play a supportive spec as a DPS one".

8. July 8, 2015  

9. July 9, 2015  
    I'd never roll on http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50717 if a priest/druid needed this sh*t, even for their offspec. Same goes for any other haste+spirit item.
    Not to mention that every raid leader would tell me to fu*k off.

Warlock is basically the summon stone bitсh anyway, nodoby really cares about the rest of its utility spells :P And if you're the only lock in the raid, you go demo - who gives a sh*t if your DP gives 500 or 600 SP.

10. July 9, 2015  
    Better try 1200 SP, bro. With procs, Glyph of Spirit Tap, cloak enchant, and full SP gemming & enchanting. That robe is a jewel for DP-oriented Demos, and my guild was the best on Ragnaros at that time (beginning of 2012) so they knew very well not to tell me to fu*k off, but to give it to me instead when I won it. And yes, I was competing with a Resto Druid and a HPriest for it. Same for all other haste + spirit offsets.

11. I want to ask if anyone have tried the talent - Demonic Power - Succub and Imp reduced cd on their main damage spells. Now for succubus it works pretty fine, but for imp it still stays at 2 sec and not changing to 1.5 sec casting time of Imp's firebolt.
    Thanks in advance.

12. One thing that keeps happening to me when I use the inferno spell to summon an infernal it does the AOE dmg for the summon along with the stun but then the demon just stands there . Any idea on how to fix this or is the minion just broken ?

First ... 8910