1. Change Shattrat factions - without the Blizzlike experience?

Hey! I, like many, made the mistake of picking the wrong of the two factions, now i want to change.

I'm already Exalted with Aldor, so the switch is long farm of 1440 'Dampscale Basilisk Eye' just to get from Hated to Neutral with Scryers, this is a bit insane - even for retail TBC.
    So, considering all the shops and character transfer on the server already, Warmane/Outland should include a mechanic of resetting both factions to neutral, the players will be the looser no matter what (considering all the Armaments and Tome we have turned in), we just dont have to farm 1400 Eyes..

If id only had to farm 100, maybe 150, yeah sure. But almost 1500? Common.. It's ridiculous.

What value such a hard price to pay for choosing wrong does for game play, i dont know. So would you consider giving that possibility?

2. Why would you even want to go for Scryers?

3. Do you play Elemental Shaman? Aldor shoulder enchants are better for all classes/specs other than Elemental Shaman.

4. I made the mistake of choosing Aldor on my Warrior. Apparently Scryer is marginally better so I just swapped... costed what? 2-3k gold. From Exalted to Exalted. Could've been worse.

5. Do you play Elemental Shaman? Aldor shoulder enchants are better for all classes/specs other than Elemental Shaman.
    As a feral tank and don't see how how the Aldor is better, maybe for Warriors but not for Druids. You can tell Blizzard designed the feral tanking gear with the Scryers enchant in mind because it always lands above def-cap with it, with the Aldor you always seem to be under and therefor forced to dabb into sockets to compensate.