1. [+25 yrs nostalgia] Why you still play World of Warcraft?

Well, there's so much people who started to play as a teenager when WoW was released. So I want to ask the community who has over 25 yrs old, just like me (I turned 26 in May) why you still play this game.

I remember playing in 2007 TBC in a Cyber - Cafe, paying my retail suscription with some savings I had, everytime I went from school. At the time I spent almost all the money I earned working part time in that cyber, until I got money for my own personal computer with better graphics than the one we shared in my house.

I grew up, and as a grown-up I adquired responsabilities, so I stopped playing. My career, my job, and also my fiancée absorbed all the time I invested playing when I was younger. But everytime I managed to return and play again. Sometimes in retail, sometimes in WotLK private servers.

Of course is not the same. The principal thing that changes from that time you started to play is your guildmates. The raids, the late talk in TS (If you remember that program!), friendships all across the globe. Maybe they don't play anymore, your guild disbanded a long time ago, or the server doesn't exists any longer but you still remember and even have them on your Facebook, and sometimes you remember old times sharing a WoW screenshot or a recording of your raids, talking about stupid things or making jokes. In fact, some of my former guildmates are married and had babies!

And then the emotion of the first time. Do you remember when you first started playing and everything amazed you? For example, I was too excited when I achieved lvl 20 and I bought my first tiger mount, when I could use the Levitate skill again, I ABUSED of the Noggerfrogger potion, collected dresses and filled my personal bank with them until I had no longer space, and traveled all across Azeroth discovering landscapes and different scenarios. Now, I do the same things and there's nothing much who amazes me like it did ten years ago. (But I still love to collect dresses and staffs).

I still play WoW, maybe because it makes me happy to revive some of the things that made me happy when I was a teen, and now I have an apprentice (my fiancée) who is learning how to play and he's experiencing all the things I did ten years ago.

So... what's your story?
    Edited: September 5, 2017

2. I have such a big playtime across all my characters that only new stuff brings me back. Blizzard launches a new patch, I play for 3-4 weeks, bored again. New patch, few more weeks, bored again. I probably quit playing WoW forever over a dozen times already lol. I played on every single realm here on Warmane too, but mostly it's content I've played the heck out of it already.
    Now I've returned once again after a month and a half break, to gear up on Argus, until eventually I get bored.

3. I have such a big playtime across all my characters that only new stuff brings me back. Blizzard launches a new patch, I play for 3-4 weeks, bored again. New patch, few more weeks, bored again. I probably quit playing WoW forever over a dozen times already lol. I played on every single realm here on Warmane too, but mostly it's content I've played the heck out of it already.
    Now I've returned once again after a month and a half break, to gear up on Argus, until eventually I get bored.
    relatable, i used to play wow (pservers) a lot, and when the 3.3.5 woltk patch came, i used to play on one server till sun rise, no joke.

now i can barely stand 2h logged in before quitting again, im not even interested in new expansions anymore, i keep coming back to woltk mostly for strong nostalgia of my favorite expansion, but thats it.

4. well . i just remember that it was 2007 & i was in high school and study so hard , one of my best friends named Rayan just told me about a game that if i saw it i'll like it and blah blah blah... -.-' yaa that F**KING game was world of warcraft ( TBC ) , one day i just go to the game-net with my friend and he show me all things inside of the game , i just said wow its amazing.. and all things start from there -.-' after that day i just start to keep learning about WoW.. -.-' after days... from morning till night i just go to that F**KING game net and play'd WoW with ma friends -.-' days passed after days... one day come and i just see that i dont go to my school around 2months.. -.-' xD our headmaster just call'd my dad and tell anything about my absences.... xD anyway , yeras passed , i left playing wow at Cata , and i just came back to WoW agian 1 year ago xD

Regards,
    Lixe