1. boomkin power:

and 1 with feral:

nothing special tbh

2. #peoplecurseatmebeforebgstartsbecausenogs
    Spoiler: Show

3. Totally unfair match but meh, top damage as frost is always fun.

Image stretched a bit so you don't have to deal with my abysmal resolution.

4. Started learning to play my warrior reccently, not bad for solo queing and 2k resilience imo :)

5. boomkin power:

and 1 with feral:

nothing special tbh
    rasta nab,u dont count :D

6. Took on 2 feral Druids with full health while I had 50k health, I was the last one standing

7. Gnome + small feast + noggenfogger + transporter debuff + world enlarger + baby spice.

I ran past so many Hordes with the flag and they didn't even target me once :D
    Also, bare in mind that I'm Time Warp'd in the second image which increases my size by 30% - wrap your head around THAT!

No more world enlarger / baby spice :( However, I snatched up another flag and nobody seemed to know where it went...

Fun times are fun!
    PS. This is not intended as a scoreboard /flex - this was a pure troll game :cool:

8. I'm surprised no horde had health bars turned on.

9. I'm surprised no horde had health bars turned on.
    Tell me about it, I ended up in an Arathi Basin after this game and managed to run up to Lumber Mill and assault the base unnoticed with two players hiding in the bush beside it. Boy were they surprised!

10. Aio if you continue going smaller and smaller you will disintegrate.
    You know how gnomes are crazy :D

11. Eh, most people don't even bother stacking all that. They just exploit potions of illusions and turn themselves invisible to even nameplates.

And then I just click the button on my addon that displays all opponents whithin 100 yard and I make them sad.

12. Eh, most people don't even bother stacking all that. They just exploit potions of illusions and turn themselves invisible to even nameplates.

And then I just click the button on my addon that displays all opponents whithin 100 yard and I make them sad.
    However, to my knowledge the potion of illusion only makes you invisible if you pop one before you enter the BG, and as the duration only lasts 2 minutes it helps you little if you get in a fresh BG preparing to start. And even if you happen to join a mid-game battle with 2 minutes left of your invisibility you still have to get from spawn to wherever you're going meaning you probably only have a minute or less left on your bug. To me that's not an effective method to actually exploit.

13. However, to my knowledge the potion of illusion only makes you invisible if you pop one before you enter the BG, and as the duration only lasts 2 minutes it helps you little if you get in a fresh BG preparing to start. And even if you happen to join a mid-game battle with 2 minutes left of your invisibility you still have to get from spawn to wherever you're going meaning you probably only have a minute or less left on your bug. To me that's not an effective method to actually exploit.
    Na, I've seen some *****s remain invisible for an entire BG, even after dying several times.

14. After months of not PVPing the second Bg(the first was the end moments of AV so it won't count I hardly did much damage with the few moments before we killed the last boss) my dk did more damage than the druid lol the hunter had kril HC or so so thats why he beat me other than that wow was a great Bg really enjoyed it not much rage and we worked as a team.
    [IMG][/IMG]

15. After months of not PVPing the second Bg(the first was the end moments of AV so it won't count I hardly did much damage with the few moments before we killed the last boss) my dk did more damage than the druid lol the hunter had kril HC or so so thats why he beat me other than that wow was a great Bg really enjoyed it not much rage and we worked as a team.
    Wow you're actually using my macros D:

First ... 9495758596061 ... Last