1. Horde PVP in general seems like a lost cause now. No BG wins and WG never seems to be controlled by Horde anymore. Any time I do log in to Icecrown, this sadly never seems to change.

2. We're going to have cross-realm pvp eventually so we got that covered.
    I was refering to world PvP at least, but eh, doesn't matter...

Horde PVP in general seems like a lost cause now. No BG wins and WG never seems to be controlled by Horde anymore. Any time I do log in to Icecrown, this sadly never seems to change.
    No bg wins? Speak to yourself please. What if I tell you that I solo que everyday on horde and I win plenty of bgs? (which in fact, I do)
    As for WG, yeah I see alliance controlling more often but that's good for me personally, I can farm honor at Fortress ;)

3. Horde wins all the time. Maybe you're the problem? :) just a thought

4. Horde wins all the time. Maybe you're the problem? :) just a thought
    See, there's one little flaw in your argument. I get queued into losing BGs in progress as well. When I had also just logged back in for the first time in a while a few days ago, I asked how Horde PVP was still before a BG began and was told by players "It's still crap".
    Edited: June 12, 2018

5. Mbxa bullied in his own game.
    what does that even mean :o

6. I did alot of BG's (Random) recently to check how it was without the ID so people couldent premade, (or they can but they might end up in diff bg's) and it's been a blast, I won plenty, so much in fact I would go so far to say its 50/50 but there might have been some luck involved too, or maybe it's because I play healer.

7. what does that even mean :o
    I think he's trying to say you got a taste of your own medicine or some crap. Anyways, assuming that was you in Wintergrasp last night, thanks for helping me get my PVP shoulders. You helped me get my resilience past 1000 finally.

First 123