1. [Horde] FATALITY is recruiting more PvPers!

Hello everyone!

<FATALITY> is now looking for more people to join our big family

FATALITY is a guild led by Horribull and Tdotsavage. We have more than 300 members at the moment (all active) with a total of 15 Officers. We are friendly and social, always people on at anytime of the day and night, we're helpful and, of course, full of pro PvPers!

What do you need to join us?
    - You must know the strategies of all BGs
    - 390 item level or more OR dueling an officer/leader.
    - Communcation in BG is a must
    - You must be respectful with your guildmates

Why should you join us?
    - We use Teamspeak
    - We premade at anytime of the day/night (Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsB9_KQemY)
    - We always have online people ready to BG/Arena
    - We do Rated BGs (Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uC9Kxp8knU&t=)
    - We only have good PvPers in our guild
    - We're kinda funny sometimes
    - We have our own website with strategies and all
    - We have an official streaming channel : http://www.twitch.tv/horribulltheterrible
    - We sometimes run DS10 NM
    - We do PvP events (Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn8vg2dowVE)
    - We have our own Facebook group
    - We have 47 Rated BG wins to date; more than any other guild

How to join us? (Take note that you may have to duel a leader/officer before you join)
    - You can find any Officer or Leader in Durotar, near Orgrimmar
    - You can apply on our official website : http://www.fatality.warmane.shivtr.com/
    - You can write a comment on this thread
    - You can send mail In-Game to any Officer or Leader

For more information about how we work in BGs, you can check some of our videos on our official youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMitArgo
    If you have any other questions about joining FATALITY, don't hesitate to write a comment to this thread or to send me a private message!
    I wish a great day to all of you.
    FOR THE HORDE!
    - Bull

Scout Horribull and Scout Allyslayer (a.k.a. the famous Tdotsavage)

The Legendary Horribull and the Blazing Juicyjay (a.k.a. the almighty Tdotsavage again)
    Edited: September 6, 2017

2. hello, I dueled medan and tdotsavage both on my feral, and won both duels. Tdotsavage told me that I was hacking and getting out of his concussive shots. Hello?

Also when I beat Medan he told me that I am not allowed to cyclone in duels.

Good day!

3. hello, I dueled medan and tdotsavage both on my feral, and won both duels. Tdotsavage told me that I was hacking and getting out of his concussive shots. Hello?

Good day!
    Whisper me (Horribull, Bullshoot or Bullshift) anytime so we can duel together, maybe they had a bad day or anything else and I don't want to miss a good player because of some stupid mistakes. I'd be glad to duel you and I'm sorry about the bad impression you get from us. I hope you can give us a second chance that I, as one of the co-leader, wouldn't refuse for sure!

4. One day Tdot was dueling one hunter caause he wanted to join guild,so before duel i placed earthshield on tdot and tdot lost duel,5 procs of earthshield and you loose and other hunter guy with no heal at all was on 50%hp so its nothing extraordinery ,,Doutorsp,,

5. One day Tdot was dueling one hunter caause he wanted to join guild,so before duel i placed earthshield on tdot and tdot lost duel,5 procs of earthshield and you loose and other hunter guy with no heal at all was on 50%hp so its nothing extraordinery ,,Doutorsp,,
    Totemyx, please stop blasting Tdot one moment. Get rid of it. You're no longer with us and not even in FB group 'cause you were always complaining about Tdot. People lose and people win, he will not always win every single duel in his life. Now turn the page about this, please.

6. hello, I dueled medan and tdotsavage both on my feral, and won both duels. Tdotsavage told me that I was hacking and getting out of his concussive shots. Hello?

Good day!
    Let me guess, you became bear and healed. That's equal to blood DK. I was goping Medan is syspended, seems he is multi account user. Haha, he knew he is going too far and started posting from another account, not bad. After all I'm happy that all these forum eagles are suspended. #NoRespect #NotEvenALittle
    Edited: July 21, 2015

7. Totemyx, please stop blasting Tdot one moment. Get rid of it. You're no longer with us and not even in FB group 'cause you were always complaining about Tdot. People lose and people win, he will not always win every single duel in his life. Now turn the page about this, please.
    Is there FB group? I want to join it.

8. Let me guess, you became bear and healed. That's equal to blood DK.
    WTF?! Are people really complaining about Ferals? xDD Frenzied Regeneration is our best sustain ability since our heals are pure garbage....

9. WTF?! Are people really complaining about Ferals? xDD Frenzied Regeneration is our best sustain ability since our heals are pure garbage....
    Last I checked Boomkins and Resto Druids can do this too...
    We'll tell Enhc Shamans and Ret Paladins they cant heal too...
    How about we just remove heals from the game full stop?

10. Last I checked Boomkins and Resto Druids can do this too...
    Hey Mr. Genius:
    Spoiler: Show
    I dueled medan and tdotsavage both on my FERAL

We'll tell Enhc Shamans and Ret Paladins they cant heal too...
    Where is the sense on this?

P.S: I think we're going off-topic here!
    Edited: July 21, 2015

11. Hey Mr. Genius:

Where is the sense on this?

P.S: I think we're going off-topic here!
    Every topic goes off topic in neltharion ... Lol

12. Every topic goes off topic in neltharion ... Lol
    It's because of few heroes!
    Edited: July 22, 2015

13. I like to troll Tdot simply it is the way it is nothing personal ;)
    Cant w8 to see ya guys in bg when i transfer to ally...Horri,Borgg,Tobii i will miss you guys <3

14. Also when I beat Medan he told me that I am not allowed to cyclone in duels.
    Bad troll is bad. As far i can recall I haven't lost a duel to a Feral since 2012 including the 2.4k ones, let alone you. I bet you're some Alliance scum, or some butthurt alliance player. Either way I'll make sure you'll never step foot in <FATALITY>.

Enjoy!

Edit: And seriously? "not allowed to cyclone in duels? Couldn't you come up with a more believable story?
    Edited: July 23, 2015

12311 ... Last