1. So this will be a somewhat go-to guide for all players intending to PvP in Outland's BGs in order to maximise honor and minimize pain.

Rule 1: You do not do BGs in green/blue gear. Do PvE until you got full epics, it will go faster and far less painful.
    Not that this is just wrong, it actually works the complete opposite: because people here have gearscore addon, you need pvp epics BEFORE you get invite into heroic groups (unless you're tank)

Kraden
    Not that this is just wrong, it actually works the complete opposite: because people here have gearscore addon, you need pvp epics BEFORE you get invite into heroic groups (unless you're tank)
    Who said anything about doing heroics only? You got reputation to grind with several factions for PvP gear or PvE gear. Stop making excuses for being lazy and being useless in BGs

3. If you want to maximize your honor per hour just spam AV and do wsg, ab or eots only when you have daily quest or you need marks to get an item.
    Eots is also good if you are into a decent premade group.

Remember that bgs are a necessary step to get gear before entering arena, so ignore all the rules mentionend above.

4. Who said anything about doing heroics only? You got reputation to grind with several factions for PvP gear or PvE gear. Stop making excuses for being lazy and being useless in BGs
    the rep pvp gear is acutally your only valid point, farming exaltet for the epics and doing heroics afterwards is a complete waste of time if you want to do pvp. Like others already pointed out, the rest of your "rules" arent even worth discussing.
    Edited: November 12, 2018

5. That is not contradictory sherlock.
    The reason for why Enhancement falls short in BGs is that it is so easy to CC. You got no roots, only slows. You got no gap-closer worth the name. You got no healing reduction. You got no armor pen. The list goes on and on. Point is: Enh = crap for BGs.
    Perhaps you missed the small fact that each class got certain core characteristics, and while tweaking talents and spells can change things a bit, they don't do much overall.
    No that's just pure logic. If you want fast honor then it is better to lose in 2 minutes and hope for a better battle than fighting and losing in 20 minutes. Then again kids can't be expected to understand grown up things. :)
    "The reason for why Enhancement falls short in BGs is that it is so easy to CC. You got no roots, only slows. You got no gap-closer worth the name. You got no healing reduction. You got no armor pen. The list goes on and on. Point is: Enh = crap for BGs"

but but you said the spec was viable in arena?would the same issue not apply in arena as they would in bgs?sure....wait you will say something like well in arena you have a healer and a dispeller... right unless they play with say a druid........again if a spec is good in arena its good in bgs.

"Perhaps you missed the small fact that each class got certain core characteristics, and while tweaking talents and spells can change things a bit, they don't do much overall"

again your wrong thats why we see many D priests and not so many holy priest in pvp correct?the difference in say how a lock specs is night and day as would be something like a druid healing or if they wanted that boomkie hybrid thing. my point is there are talents players can take that offer more damage and there are talents players can take that offer more survivability. like my example with warriors almost ever single warrior gears and gems for killing power/max damage yet that is not what i would call "best" for survivability or 1v1. many classes that fight a warrior try to "outlast" do to how they geared gemmed or speced.

ever hit a warrior in full plate with like 450+ res as melee like rogue vs war?myself?if i really wanted to take 1v1 seriously and not worry about killing healers. i would throw on every piece of pvp gear i could get gem full res/stam use stam/res head enchants = big 2nd wind/blood crazy procs with high res, spec into prot pick up 10% more Armour and last stand 30% heal thats last for 20 seconds along with a battlemaster trinket as i dont think they share a cd? see things chnage a little bit now right?

"And for the record I reckon it is better to lose in 2 min than 20"
    no your a troll and i cant tell you how many times i joined a losing bg full of afkers wanting a fast free mark only to watch them exit out and with new players joining that "play" to win end up winning.

6. the rep pvp gear is acutally your only valid point, farming exaltet for the epics and doing heroics afterwards is a complete waste of time if you want to do pvp. Like others already pointed out, the rest of your "rules" arent even worth discussing.
    Actually most of his points makes sense to those with high enough IQ. I guess you simply don't got what it takes to understand it.

@Butkus
    Stop thinking with your but and invest in a grammar + spelling course.

7. Actually most of his points makes sense to those with high enough IQ. I guess you simply don't got what it takes to understand it.
    no sorry, for someone that plays bgs frequently, I don't want anyone with me following that stupid rule that they go afk-till-lose when they see more resto druids in the opponents team or seeing an enhance shaman in our team. And the fact that we have something called players code of conduct, which states,

"Do not join Battlegrounds if you aren't willing to help others to win. "

simply means that some of these proposed "rules" here even violate warmanes philosophy. Because, you know, you might want to lose it fast but other players might want to win (i.e. those who have full gear and/or dont care about honor), so I have to report you afk for doing nothing and then you have to avoid the afk kick mechanism, which is bannable btw.

Rule 10 is the most insulting though, you really think about argueing with someone playing the game as its supposed to? Can we have a mod stance on this guide pls?
    Edited: November 12, 2018

8. You can always keep on fighting on the roads etc. Just avoid the nodes Krusch.
    On topic: A 5-8k hp player might want to help out in BGs but will in most cases just be crushed under a bootheel. The policy on the matter is in the greyzone, for if you PvP in too weak geared it is considered Griefing.

As for his rule 10 it might seem a bit cold but when you think about it from the perspective of wanting max honor at the cost of anything, it comes in another light.
    The interesting part is why you act like a SJW asking for the staff to intervene in this thread. Why? It's a proposed guide for maximizing honor but you have no obligation to follow it whatsoever nor are you forced to read this topic.

9. Can we have a mod stance on this guide pls?
    Is it in the Guides section? If not, it's just his opinion, not a sanctioned guide, much less anything official from us. You people should be able to argue against his "guide" just fine on your own.

10. Kids need someone to hold their hand Obnoxious. (I just had to) ^^

11. ยด
    On topic: A 5-8k hp player might want to help out in BGs but will in most cases just be crushed under a bootheel. The policy on the matter is in the greyzone, for if you PvP in too weak geared it is considered Griefing.
    the downside effect of bad geared players/bad specs cancels itself when they are on both sides...

The interesting part is why you act like a SJW asking for the staff to intervene in this thread. Why? It's a proposed guide for maximizing honor but you have no obligation to follow it whatsoever nor are you forced to read this topic.
    Its a proposed guide by someone who calls top tier arena specs not being welcome in bgs with no real evidence, sometimes you have to call out the bs so new players dont fall for it (as most people here gladly did).

Is it in the Guides section?
    I wasnt even aware that there is one, i see your point then.

anyway wont bump this further
    Edited: November 13, 2018

First 12